All Comments on 'Captain's Choice Ch. 11'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
A great read...

I enjoyed reading your story and I'll be watching out for your next one. Thank you for sharing.

charlie48charlie48almost 10 years ago
Echo

I agree with the previous comment, great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

I always enjoy reading your stories.

Boyd Percy

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 10 years ago
Great Read

Liked the story from beginning to end. and it showed how Police can bungle things. Hopefully they will learn to Share.

mcollectmcollectalmost 10 years ago
Thank you

I always look for your stories. Too bad this site doesn't have a feature that notifies you when someone you follow posts anew story.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Very Nice!

Not much more needs to be said.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Having a nice boat makes life more fun.

This story reminds me of the Serendipity series. One thing that was not clarified for me was why leave the dope on that particular boat. So how many kid did they make?

Cassy16Cassy16over 9 years ago
Comment

Another really enjoyable tale.

Thanking you for the experience

Tony NZ

Rhsc1Rhsc1about 9 years ago
This Is

My second reading of this story & it's just as good as the first. Thank you for sharing all your stories...looking forward to finishing Yakima.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice....

.... To read a story written with a good grasp of the English language.

That's from a native born English man😹

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 8 years ago
Very nice read

Thank you for this nice warm story. Excellent job of character development as usual.

DragonlightoneDragonlightoneover 7 years ago
Detailed

I only comment positively on good stories and this fits the bill. Plot, characters and descriptive details were spot on. For me a big plus was the well written English. I will always say that creativity of story can trump poor English on rare occasions. coaster2, you are only the third writer I have thoroughly enjoyed and lovely to find a gem among 95% of dross, but, in fairness, it is a free site and does offer an audience to develop talent either as an amateur, or a budding professional. Please keep submitting stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story, enjoyed reading...

The only issue I had, and it's a small one, was the way Del decided to volunteer Pat's "forgiveness" of his Mother. Pat wasn't really able to discuss the situation at depth with anyone before Del started promising time and access for his mother. Seemed to me that she should have spoken with Pat more about it before taking any actions, before assuming that Pat would - or even should - forgive his mother and let her back into his life.

I'm not saying Pat shouldn't have forgiven her, just saying most people would have a lot of thinking to do before accepting the mother, who previously abandoned her husband and child, back into their lives. That's kind of a big deal and I'm sure Pat remembers how much it hurt his Father, a Father whose death was still fresh on his mind. Maybe I'm being too sensitive, but good ole mom would have some serious talking to do before I let her back in - and I'm positive I couldn't have done as quickly as Pat did.

Still a great story. Thanks!

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Totally

Totally enjoyed this series, 5 plus Stars! Your descriptions of the North West coast had me there with Captains Choice, wishing I really was. Just a great read on Lit. Thanks you for it!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Bravo

Another fine story by this author. I wished I had of read it sooner, but for some reason the title sort of turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Just FYI for you and your editors, there's no e in coho salmon.

daubergirldaubergirlalmost 6 years ago
story

It was a wonderful story. It kept. My attention, I didn't want to put it down. All of your stories have been great so far

Keep up the good work

Daubergirl

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Re-read

This is one of my favorites of yours. My third or fourth time through. Thanks again

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The story where as labeled Novels and Novellas, it was a True Romance that was a wonderful read, just enough drama to keep it very interesting. This story was well written and had great character development. Once I got started I couldn't put it down till I finished it.

Definitely one of the best stories written by coaster2 that I have read so far. 5 stars

DDAY55DDAY55over 3 years ago
Good story.

Pat might think about putting some kind of electronic start with a pass code and maybe a hidden kill switch on the fuel lines. I didn't get the hiding drugs thing, Why?

As obsessive as he was about cleaning and maintaining the boat, it's hard to swallow that they could have hidden all those drugs in the chain locker. It's a bit anticlimactic, but I'm willing to give the story the benefit of the doubt. Author's license.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another 5-star feel-good story. I really like your style. Great plot, character development, descriptive background with just enough intimacy to keep it interesting. Your mention of places in and around Vancouver bring back memories of my years there.

PurplefizzPurplefizzalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! One or two technical holes in parts of the plot, but overall I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a magnificent story from every perspective!!!

Great chracters, real life like plot,descriptive imagery perfect. Best of all the sex was nicely integrated and not overdone. If I could I give you 10 stars for this one.

Mack50Mack50about 1 year ago

Great story and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed the descriptions of the inside passage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous