All Comments on 'A Thankful Blizzard Pt. 05'

by rexspaulding

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
A wonderfully woven web!

Loved this story...the suspense....the passion and love...the whole enchilada!

bearsladybearsladyalmost 10 years ago

Excellent story. I truly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wonderful fiction

LOVED the whole story when the comments show up about it being to far over the top remind them it is fiction . The romance between the two was wonderful. The only point that felt out of place is where he was convicted and sentenced so quickly. That did not appear to be in the right place with her being pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Well Done!

Thank you for an excellent job: plot, character development, description of events.

ram

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Exellent

Thank you for wonderful story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I hope that you will written another tale in the not too distant future.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 10 years ago
Hmmm...threats

Hmmm.....threats...let's see, your plot is giving me ideals. Threaten you with kidnapping, torture perhaps being chucked out in a blizzard...unless you decide to turn this totally delightful romp into the hugely successful best seller that it has the potential to be. Don't laugh, you have no ideal how fiendish I can be when it comes to torture, including the judicious use of itching powder, bunny whips and having you tickled nearly to death! So just go ahead and give in and start working on the full length book already and save yourself from all that.

Besides, you know darn well you want to be a writer or you wouldn't have started writing here on literotica. Also your fans here will support your efforts I'm sure. So, what's it to be, book, or a fate worse than death? Your fans want to know.

coyote_runningcoyote_runningalmost 10 years ago

Very enjoyable read, job well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
one of the best stories everon Literotica

Absolutely loved the whole story. One of the best ever here. Next time just tame the epilogue down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

This story is much better writing than most of the posts on this site. If you haven't considered it before, maybe you should be writing novels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good Job

Fantastic series, I hope you keep writing and keep posting!

fairyefalumpfairyefalumpalmost 10 years ago
Loved it!

Please keep writing, I will be checking for new material often!

W1ck3dM1ndW1ck3dM1ndalmost 10 years ago

I would love it if you continued there story or do a spin of of there kid(s)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
.

You have a great talent for writing. Would love to see more of your stories. Have you ever considered becoming a novelist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I fell in love with your characters, please continue to write. I never write comments but I felt compelled to this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

I tip my hat to you, good sir! An excellent series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best series ever

This is by far the best story I've read on this site

It's filled with romance, science, action, and a little sex but just enough to make it interesting

The structure, plot, grammar, spelling everything is flawless

I have one piece of advice for you: WRITE MORE STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking amazing. Like seriously amazing.

Best story Ive seen on the site, by FAR. Make this a novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enchanting story

This is å vert good story. I particularly like that the plot and the complexity of your characters outshine the physical, romantic and sexual aspact of the series. I just had to read the parts to see where it would end! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Submit to Hollywood

i liked your story, it would make a great movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Epilogue

Thanks for your e-mail. I did not see this on the literotica site when I had sent you the e-mail. So, I went back and looked for it. Thanks again for the great story.

Merry Christmas,

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read........

......if a little to padded with treatises on snowflakes!

Try a straight thriller - you could self publish on Amazon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the BEST

This story is the best. Romance between good people, complex characters, a little action, and a happy ending (no pun intended). You even make the FBI look good, which is not always an easy task.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
The wow factor

OMG, I left it to the very last chapter to leave a comment about this story. WOW , my GOD, this has to be one of the best if not the best stories I have read on this site. It had everthing from suspense to drama and yes fucking that's what this sites about. I read this whole story in one go, I just couldn't stop. I also agree with one of the comments left by another reader, this could easily be made into a Hollywood movie it's just so good...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The epiloque

Killed it. It was sorta realistic, until The epiloque told us that everyone they met, became big winners. Seriously, nobel prize at age 24? And why did you make it that way? Its not if their live wouldnt have succeeded without it.

openeyes2openeyes2over 8 years ago
Incredible!

well written, interesting and a great storyline. Looking forward to more of your stories

BurtschoderBurtschoderover 8 years ago
loved it

i rarely comment ..... but i loved this story

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 8 years ago

Loved it. Read the whole story in a couple of hours in one sitting. The story was great, but a few things to comment on:

The epilogue - a bit too much. For one thing - Kat's whole thing about becoming an artist went where? Ended as a hobby/sideproject with her main job being family company marketing? Just didn't seem to fit after everything. And as a previous commentator said, it was all just wrapped up TOO good, with side characters winning the life lottery and the son winning the freaking Nobel peace prize. I'm not saying to put in stuff like "and Helen got addicted to drugs and died 5 years later" or something, just that IMHO it would be better to leave an epilogue focusing only on Paul and Kat, or otherwise tone it down a bit.

Also, did I remember it wrong or didn't Kat react in some way when hearing Paul's full name in chapter 1 or 2? I assumed she had known about him or his family from before by reputation or something?

Lastly, the sex scenes need some improvement I think. They're not bad or anything, just think it needs to be more creative and descriptive and fluid.

Hope you don't think I hated it if you read the whole comment through cause I really did love it, despite the minor flaws I mentioned :) If I could give it a 9/10 it would be perfect but since I can't and 4/5 sounds WAY too little I'll give it a 5/5 :)

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
critical thinking

must be discouraged, and then deleted

surely you do not expect the readers to believe that there have been no negative comments?

the conclusion to this story was inane, overly simplistic, and convoluted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

This story consume all the things to be published as a new novel

Which will be a sure best sellers of one of a kind

I hope you all enjoyed it

I have had full enjoyed it very well all its phases

All ups and downs are pretty much good

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The best story I have read on this site!

This story kept me coming back for more as often as I got a chance to read it. I liked how it started out as a first time and then later became a romance as we became wrapped up in the characters. I will look for other stories by this author and read them too. please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Thank you! A really great read that would be good even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

that is a good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the all time best love stories

With or without the sex, this is one of the best love stories here and ranks among perhaps the top ten of all time. Men or women should read this to see how two people should care for one another, trust, support, respect, protect, and love each other and be challenged to create that environment in their own relationships. A phenomenal story.

If you like this, check out "For the love of Holly" or Dreamcloud's submissions.

Personal note: I came back to search for this story, having read it months ago when I first found this sight. It took a week to find. I barely remembered the details of the story, only that it was a REALLY GREAT story worth reading again. I was rewarded having found it again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
thanks

One of the best stories I have read on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

This story line kept you guessing what way it would take the many twists and turns were entertaining great ending too. I look forward to more of the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great storyline

What a great mix of Sex, Action and Love.

Really enjoyable and fun to read .

Please Write more of this good Stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good

Bought into the global warming scam, rather.

sirelcsirelcover 7 years ago
Good but ending need sooner

I enjoyed the story. Good characters and decent idea. However, my opinion, is you went too far. It should have ended at the yes yes to his proposal.

Going on to say what they did is always an oversized they lived happily ever after. Then dumping pounds of sugar and cream on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story

Kept me enthralled throughout first rate tale. A first for me never commented before wowwwwww

JLWeisJLWeisabout 7 years ago
Holy Shit & Thank You

I literally spent my entire day reading this story during every free moment.

There are damn few other stories on here with that level of heart, creativity, & intelligence. Sounds like I just described our two heroes, but this is one I'll definitely remember and come back to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done.

This story was pretty much perfect. Thanks for creating such an enthralling story, and thanks to your editors for helping to polish it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Well done.

Hell I cheated and read the end at work !

I had to get to the wedding !

Then I had to finish it.

Ramjet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
3 out of 5 stars

This really is a decent read but all the extra info on snow and side characters only dragged down the pace and that epilogue skidded right past Happy Ending Lane and crashed right into a money truck...driven by a genie...powered by a fleet of unicorns.

My biggest issue with this story is Kat. Although she seemed a little too perfect to the point I thought she was going to reveal that she is actually Paul's guardian angel or something I still liked her, but the fact she still ended up in the family business killed everything special about her in my opinion. By then she comes off more like a plot device than a leading character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story with one minor nit to pick.

The story was great, but if the media is telling the world that Kit has been kidnapped and especially that she is a billionaire's daughter there would have been an army of feds surround her home and nobody would have been able to get near her street with a weapon beyond perhaps a small pocket knife. A gang of thugs certainly could not have pulled off two kidnappings in front of her house posing as FBI agents. I also doubt that Gecko could have even been in range with a gun on his person with swat, FBI, and DEA agents surrounding Paul & Kit. If he had pulled a gun, he would have been riddled by bullets before he could get it clear. I've noticed that some of the authors on Lit. seem to get more of their understanding of police procedure from Hollywood, rather than from actual case histories, or even from true police programming.

Except for those 2 minor issues, the story was great and a great read. I would give it a 5, but since I did not find it until 2017, I'm not sure how important a rating is 3 years late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

One of the best stories ever!!!!

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
I hope you write again!!!

Was a great read!

topsectopsecover 5 years ago
Perfect melding of storys

I was so happy I chanced upon your writings. Accepting a little of literary license, you intertwined the mystery, drama and sensuality without being verbose.

A wonderful balance of the above. I hope your time allows more of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding!

You have crafted a great story. It would make a terrific movie script. I'm a sucker for romance.

ahziwyldemannahziwyldemannover 5 years ago
Dude!!!!

Write more stuff!!!!! Please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thumbs ip

You get 5 stars very very well written for your first story. Please continue and never take the short cuts to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing again

I have read this story pretty much every winter since 2014. It has not once failed to encapsulate me in a story that kept me reading for hours. Extremely well written, a hard to believe plot, but the characters break the fourth wall in saying it’s a cheesy rom com. Here in 2019 I am still wishing there was more to the story and am hoping for a second edition that happens in between their child growing up and this story. Amazing, once again.

JMF157JMF157about 5 years ago
OMG

One of the best works I have read. Well though out, with unexpected plot twists. It was easy to follow and pickup again in multiple sitting. This story hold its own even if you remove the erotic parts. Truly a work of art. Please consider writing more.

Cama52Cama52about 5 years ago
Incredible!

This story, through all of its parts, has been an exciting ride with plot twists, character and relationship development. I truly enjoyed reading the entire story. This is easily one of the best stories I have read here. Rexspaulding, please write more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazingly Interesting Story

You write so descriptively. All of it, the hot sex and the back story. I actually found myself scanning quickly over some of the sex scenes to get to the parts where the couple would be planning their escapes. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well done

Is not only for pt.5, it's for all 5 pts. Is a well done story. I enjoyed reading it. Very well from the begining to its ending. Keep going well done.

CowboyRickCowboyRickover 4 years ago
AWESOME

F A N T A S T I C

I enjoyed reading this so much. This was a wonderful story.

Thank you so much.

Rick

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

Love it. Once u get passed the snowflake stuff , As you tell the rest of the story, I could picture it in my head, just like I was watching a film,

Brilliant work.

jrquilconjrquilconabout 4 years ago
Aww!

A big Aw!

AWWWWWWWW!

:)

meduckiesmeduckiesabout 4 years ago
Should be made into a movie

Amazing story. Look forward to more. All the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Endearing

I loved the story, how it was truly about a budding relationship. Plus the science stuff and the suspense. A real killer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Movie material

First... I am no literary critic. That said, I read Baldacci, Woods, Mayne and others. This is easily in their league, may be even better than the latest Woods. I could see each scene develop; lead-in, backup and ending, just like it was playing out in front of me. This is the best since reading Indian Summer.

I became interested because of Band Camp. Keep writing. You appear to have genuine talent and something to say!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nobel Peace Prize?

Kind of out of left field, but Peace Prize? Don’t think a 24 year old would likely get it for the reason given.

The story was good overall. Bit far fetched in places but nevertheless, a good plot.

WittonWittonover 3 years ago
where New mexico, California, and Mexico meet

That's what the author wrote (probably two installments before this last one) when Kat was explaining the location of the White family corporation's operation

Where does Phoenix fit into this melange?

The ending was weak - it is not necessary that everybody live THAT happily ever after e.g., a Nobel Prize at 24 et cetera et cetera

stewartbstewartbover 3 years ago
Great Read

I read a lot of stories on Literotica. I estimate I have read at least 2500 stories from April 2020 to December 24, 2020. Really enjoyed the read - hated to see it come to an end.

Ginger630Ginger630over 3 years ago

Love this! Such a sweet couple.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

With some changes this could be published! Why not? I do have some thoughts about that 🤔. I will not bore you with that. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Terrific story, I couldn’t put it down. Just curious though, what happened to the pistol Paul picked up when he and Kat were fleeing the motel? He could have used it to shoot Gecko after they got out of the Audi’s trunk.

UncleGrahamUncleGrahamover 2 years ago

I am beyond words. The best of the best.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Winner.

Great story. Pleasure to read. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If there had been a #10 star at your ending, you would have gotten it.. That was beyond The best story I've ever read. Seeing this as a sexual story place, all of the other stories I've read here are that, "sexual" period. You though wrote a story of danger, and love. While every once in awhile adding sex in the proper places instead of every second paragraph. This made for a far more interesting story. Thank you. I hope I can find more stories written here by you. Thank you.

poutniklpoutniklover 2 years ago

An exquisite first time/romance story with love, drama, danger and heroic actions. Just the right amount of sex in right extent and places, like a master piece of spiced meal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FABULOUS !

GREAT WRITING !

THANK YOU !

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Well that was an unexpected but more than welcome journey. Top marks.

Rusty_MRusty_Mover 1 year ago

Thank you. Please, keep creating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible work! I was invested in the characters from the first page to the last!

Con6969Con6969over 1 year ago

Simply wonderful I honestly don't know what else to say

JhtippieJhtippieover 1 year ago

Very good story. Stayed up to midnight on a workday to finish.

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

Loved all 5 parts with the exception of the over the top epilogue but that’s just me knit picking. 5 stars!

sg1010sg101012 months ago

Well, if "One" were to take all of the positive feedback that you've gotten, That is my feedback. "They" have touched on everything that I might have been able to come up with !

THANKS !

Scott

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is my third time reading your series. As enjoyable the third time as the first. Wish you would find time to continue writing

sg1010sg10109 months ago

Is it possible to enjoy something more on the second time around than you did on the first experience ? Well, it must be because that is what I did.

An Excellent Creation !

Thank You !

Scott

Mac_101Mac_1018 months ago

This really is a come-back-to story that I really enjoy re-reading. Wish you would write some more.

But..... these love-bunnies would have had a house full of kids - not just one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Could have been a good story. But degenerated very fast. Hoped it might come back but wasted time on this. Repetitive, horribly long-winded narration and science diatribes. Over the top stupid at some points.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrexspaulding@rexspaulding
481 Followers
5/24/2020 Yeah, so life has been busy. A lot has changed. Finished school, got my dream job, bought a house. Unbelievable how much has changed since I first started reading, posting my 2 stories... I am finding a bit more time now, so I'm reviewing my stories. The one I have b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories