All Comments on 'The Breeding Colony Ch. 01'

by MilkyTits

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
casablancalilycasablancalilyover 19 years ago
Most delicious fantasy....

Wow! What a fantastic fantasy - perfect - Loved it completely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely fantastic!

Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GREAT

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
AN EROTIC DREAM MADE TRUE !

I have always dreamt of a fantasy like that. Perfect perception of time and space. Highest erotic level ever found.

angelicminxangelicminxalmost 18 years ago
You asked...

...so here goes. I thought some of the initial descriptions were a little over the top and distracting. I would have back-clicked, to tell you the truth, if you hadn't asked for an opinion on the AH. I am, however, glad that I didn't. It was a very well thought out, very well told story.

After wading through those initial descriptions, I developed a clear picture in my head and watched each scene unfold. (With the exception of the milking machine itself. I still can't quite grasp that one, but I'll get it, I'm sure.) I like the basic storyline and I am looking forward to reading the next two chapters to see where you have taken it from here.

I'm hoping the descriptions get a little better (maybe they were a beginner's blunder?), but the story is good enough to keep me reading. Keep it in mind for future installments or other work, however. Just my opinion, for what it's worth. Keep writing, you have a lot of talent! ~Minx

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful

Absolutely and wonderfully stimulating. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Most Arousing Story

Well, it was a most arousing story i've read so far. Thats about it. Though the unrealistic descriptions of the loads of cum and size of the male's members were a bit over the top, but then again this is fantasy so my point is void...

My final word, well, a very hot story by far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very good

An amazing story! Very arousing.

tomthumpertomthumperabout 15 years ago
Milky Goodness

Loved the quasi scientific tone of this piece. Far from being clinical it was very hot. The massaging of the initial male by the clinician was great, who knew "scrotal sac" was a turn on? Maybe a little dialogue would have broken things up a little, but I'm very impressed that such a descriptive story held my....ummm interest. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Good Stuff, pure joy of sex. Well written and paced. Would love to hear more.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudealmost 12 years ago
Please send directions!

Oh man. Please send directions to this Breeding Colony, along with an application to be one of the breeding males! What a fantastic story! Now I'm off to read the other chapters!

ThefamiliarThefamiliaralmost 12 years ago
watch the cervix

First, it was very creative and well written. I even have to applaud the way you made giant cocks and big breasts...normal. Most stories you think, really? But this one was like ofcourse, its a breefing colony!

Though I was stopped dead every time you mentioned hitting the cervix. I dont know that I have ever met a woman, including myself that finds it pleasurable. It hurts to the point of stopping sex dead and not restarting. (akin to kicking a guy in the nuts) just dont go there. Lol

It doesnt break the story, keep writting. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cervix

Im commenting to clarify that some women DO like it hitting up to the cervix- I for one love it rough and it feels awesome!! Understandably not a lot of women probably do- its a bit intense. Good story- a bit over descriptive but a turn on. :)

Cowman82Cowman82about 11 years ago
Five stars

I actually cant think of a better life then to live on the breeding colony.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

SO HOT!!

nashman1000nashman1000over 8 years ago
Great story

Very interesting concept and great writing. Very good story!

entemeentemeabout 8 years ago
Lovely story

So pleased it was such a beautiful scenario. Makes a change.

Just wondered what happened to the pregnant ones and their babies.

I missed my vocation in Life. I assume when the female was finally dried up and reached her menopause, that she was well cared for in her declining years.

Overall, a great story, beautifully written. THANK you Milkytits.

xx Enteme

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feedback on your story here

Well done, I enjoyed reading "The Breeding Colony" Chapter 1 and I hope there will be more chapters written in the future too...

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 2 years ago

Selective Breeding

Certainly, the concept of selectively breeding humans is interesting. The historical Societies however, very much unlike the biodome, that practised it were hardly pleasurable paces to find oneself. A person in the position of Her excellency the governor would have little time for pleasure and have to concentrate on recruiting specimens to mate, keeping production numbers up and limiting expenses in addition to keeping the male stock from fighting each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I, too, wonder what happens with the impregnated ones and their babies. I hope to read another chapter soon. The very thought of breeding ... of being bred is delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous