All Comments on 'Alien Sensations'

by Colleen Thomas

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Simply wonderful

Your story is definitely the best I've ever read here and in a long time. Please keep on writing and posting, I'll definitely be on the look out. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
wow...

My god, you are an amazing writer. I love you!

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Woof!

That was one helluva story Colleen.

You have an amazing imagination and a fine use of language.

Very nicely done

azn_boi_kinkzazn_boi_kinkzover 19 years ago
O_O

Yowza!! What a story!! One of the few better stories I've read it in this site!! ASTOUNDINGLY EROTIC!! Whoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Woohoo!!

Unusual and totally fascinating story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another top piece

you are rapidly becoming my favourite writer on her. You have truly captured the full range of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Absotively Erotic

Hey, Colly,

I've read alot of your stories, but this is by far one of your most sensual and highly erotic pieces, and you can make several meanings from my word PIECE! LOL You are my favorite writer in "Literotica."

AlwaysBeTrueAlwaysBeTrueabout 18 years ago
Could things get any hotter?

Wow, yet another hot and well written story. You never stop amazing me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
thanks . . .

I loved it!!!

smileandsighsmileandsighalmost 18 years ago
you are amazing

you are a master story teller. You writing has me in its thrall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow!

Loved your story. Love the alien. Very well written, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
woww

wow! how did you come up with such terms for aliens and all?? Really good stuff man. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the sexiest stories I have ever read

I would like very much to read a seqeal to this story. You have a very vivid imagination.

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 14 years ago
I NEED MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comeon you have to let us know how these 2 shake things up when they get to earth. I NEED MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Kevin

SlothuaSlothuaover 12 years ago

i wish Colleen was still with us to give us a continuation of some of her stories she leaves much to the imagination and drags you into her stories and leaves you wanting more. god she was an amazing writer. i wish i had been older when she was writing and found this site years ago :\ alas i can only thank her now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Proofreading

Sentences do not end in a comma.

An ellipsis is normally followed by a space within a sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
stupid anonymous!

try to write your own story!

i love colleen's story so who cares if a little comma mistake at the end haaa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I like it. I don't know but I found it interesting. You write well.

Arago007Arago007about 10 years ago
The more things change...

The more they stay the same!

Funny that no matter how far we go - into the future or into space, the cliche' about lesbians and u- hauls stands :)

CT is always my go-to girl when looking for something to good to read, somehow I had missed this one... What a treat! Really well written, interesting setting with a great plot, and while I am not sure i would have been immediately attracted to Tuvie, her sweetness (and obvious skill) would likely work for me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

I love reading your stories. I am not particularly homophobic, though I've never felt drawn to another man. And I can see the attraction of same sex relationships. Unlike many men, I know why Lesbian Love or Bisexuality is attractive to me, but that's none of it the point. Its just things I have come to realize over the years. And I would hope that I wouldn't be xenophobic. Making love with someone that much bigger than myself would be frightening to me though, no matter the species, sex, or race. I think their love, here, is what has conquered the obvious barriers. Jaan isn't especially drawn to women except here, and here she is just draw to - Truvi isn't it. So, Jaan is drawn to the person - not particularly to the sexuality. Beautiful story of Love unexpected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love Unexpected

I couldn t agree more about the beauty of this story--of loving the person--as the most recent anonymous comment stated. Colleen Thomas was a brilliant writer and in this story she stretches one s perception; which may be too far out for some readers. I love it though and am grateful for her work here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a rose...

is a rose...and a soulmate is a soulmate - thanks for your time and talent!

Yogie32Yogie32over 4 years ago

As much as I love reading your works, science fiction is one of my passions. This was the best of both worlds. Thank you for your efforts, this was a great read.....

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Change of pace

I don't normally read lesbian stories but I find this author has a knack of combining Si-Fi and lesbian sex that is very compelling and easy to read. I was pleasantly surprised when I read one of the Authors other stories, now I'm finishing up this story and really enjoyed everything about it. Now to check our her other Si-Fi stories, both worth five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Commenters: FYI

Colleen Thomas was one of the Literotica greats. She wrote lesbian erotica that had depth, and imagination, and a bit of pornographic zest. The sex in her writing served, for the most part, to further the truly erotic character of her stories.

She generally wrote about the interior landscapes of her characters, and their reactions to sexual situations served to further the character's development. Sometimes a plot goal included potentially arousing (or occasionally disturbing) sexual activity, but that almost always went beyond into the character's psychological and emotional reactions.

Thomas created believable characters in believable situations in all sorts of believable and unbelievable worlds, and made her readers care about those characters. [As a side note: there were times she could've used a dedicated proofreader and editor. That's the nature of writing--especially the nature of writing shared freely, on a public platform, for the enjoyment of others.]

Colleen Thomas died of a sudden heart attack in 2006.

RIP, Colleen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
completely thrilled

My first time reading this author and I m in love with your work. So much so that I have bookmarked your submissions page and will start with the first story and read til all are finished. this story had me visualizing it word for word.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Patience ...... Finding ture love after short living of 1900 years, nice start ....... Great tale amd yeah love can conquer borders and rules and much more ...... Lovely

🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀💝🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous