All Comments on 'MILFs Do It Better'

by mika_kay

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

wow more

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Very hot. Hopefully there will be a chapter two. I certainly want to see what these two do next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Cum for STEP-mommy" surely!

"Cum for STEP-mommy" surely!

Why the Step Mother and not the real mother???

Step-Relations are Incest Light!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few are proud to be considered MILF. Once they hear it their attitude changes, they then tease young men. Some progress to action.

homerjayhomerjayover 9 years ago
nice first one

look forward to more. this was great.

sabadongelovsabadongelovover 9 years ago
Constructive critism

Two things:

1. While preferences always are subjective, I think that many (most) who enjoy incest-fantasies savor the taboo and the lust-ridden but anxious build up. In this story, neither character seemed to have any qualms about having sex with a family member, nor about the fact that the step-mother was cheating on the father with his own son. It makes the story seem flat and emotionless.

2. If a man is going down on a woman, and that oral sex is described in detail, I think it would be prudent to mention the womans pubic-hair, or lack there of. Did he get a full bush in his mouth or was it smooth sailing? It feels (and smells) quite different for the man and I've also been told it feels different for the woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicely written.

And Erin is one sexy slut. I have become aroused and will go and fuck my own Milf

now.

swfb70swfb70almost 5 years ago
damn

wish you had written a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Every young man should give his MILF lovers oral sex as a thank you offer because she allowed him to enjoy her body. Never let him assert himself as the dominant one. He will not respect or care about her feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous