All Comments on 'Endless Possibilities'

by Justforthefun

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
JustforthefunJustforthefunover 9 years agoAuthor
Authors note:

My apologies to the reader. In my rush to get this story posted I decided not to have it edited. Even though I read through it a couple time before submitting, I see now that there are some mistakes I missed. Mostly this is just the occasional dropped word. As a reader, I understand that can be a great distraction from the flow of a story. If I decide to make future submissions, I will be sure to run it past one of the editors first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this is a fine little story

and you should continue it further. A good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please write more chapters....one of the better stories I've read. Now excuse me well I go jack off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Always use an editor. There's no excuse to not use one. Hurrying out to reader is no reason to skimp. Your reputation is the one that suffers. Is your story so important that readers HAVE to read it that minute. I doubt it. Don't like when authors make that excuse for not editing.

RubyRed01RubyRed01over 9 years ago
Excellent story

This is a great story and I hope you continue. I think you will keep readers interested if you use an editor. I had no problem following the story in spite of missed or a wrong word but it is more enjoyable to me if I don't have to think about what should have been there. Thanks, and again, please continue.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Very hot story. You kept this erotic without dropping into the 'sleaze' zone. Definitely want to read the next chapter. And you already know to use an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Great job! I like how you built up to the action. Everything including the oral sex scene was well written and I could easily place myself in your spot as I read the story. Left me hot and hard...am looking forward to more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

That was great. I damn near shot off early. Please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE!

Hot hot hot! Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Although you said it was a little bit of truth mixed with a lot of BS, it was so close to my first experience, for a second I thought you were writing about me! You do write in such a manner that the reader can feel like they are experiencing what you are describing. Very nicely done......I hope you write more!!!!

mches1965mches1965over 9 years ago
very good!

I concur with all that's been said in the previous comments!

Please write more !

Sincerely a fan :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
fun

Very hot story making me want some cock. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes me really miss it all!

This encounter takes me back to so many similar encounters. Had me dripping and wishing......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot love blow job stories great job! Both of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Makes me remember ..

.. one hot night, getting naked with a dude in the stockroom of the menswear he owned and operated .. no shower tho'!

JustforthefunJustforthefunover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks a million!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments! It's been some time since I've looked at my stories but I'm glad to see they are still turning a few people on! I hope to write more soon! 😘

Bimike43Bimike43over 8 years ago
Wow.

Amazing. Makes that urge to find one of my local suck buddies today for some fun and release. V

thongpantythongpantyabout 8 years ago

Loved the no pressure meeting.

Very much enjoyed it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot Sale

Got very hard reading this. Makes me want to find a back room to suck in and be sucked. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy fulfilled....

Realizing a fantasy of the incredible taste of pre-cum building to that euphoric release from my perfect encounter....

HomerSimpson123HomerSimpson123over 7 years ago
Wow!

You've taken my fantasies places I haven't yet dreamed of!

robin48robin48over 7 years ago
good story

nice detail

got me hot & hard

TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

One hot story. I’ve sucked a few guys over the years and currently have a regular guy. We’re both married and he’s never sucked me and I’m fine with that. I just crave hard cock and cum in my mouth and stomach. I love the realistic description of your characters in their giving blow jobs. After reading that I need a hard cock to suck and a load of hot cum in my belly. Thanks for a hot story.

jonjonz68jonjonz68about 4 years ago
Very fun story

I liked the sex parts of course, but I also thought the build-up--the meeting in the store, the vexed customer, the possibility that nothing will happen--was particularly well-done.

I'm disappointed to see you've only written a couple stories. You absolutely need to write some more..

yowseryowser4 months ago

Lovely tale, satisfying a deep yearning. Be sweet if you could keep up the writing, but not always easy....

AndyJackerAndyJacker4 months ago

Wow you had me leaking when I read this … a beautiful description of a guy enjoying a beautiful penis.

“ As I stroked upward a large drop of fluid formed at the tip. I leaned forward till my lips almost made contact and let him feel the heat of my breath on the head of his cock. With a slight motion I lowered his dick till the head rested on my lower lip. My tongue darted out and collected the precious drop gathered at the tip. I took a moment to savor the salty flavor. I leaned further so both my lips touch the tip like some obscene kiss and explored around and in the slit with my tongue.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous