All Comments on 'Best On Board 02: First Class'

by blin18

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Thank you...

for including Spike. It was so nice to meet up with him again. And while it set up the threesome perfectly, how sad he didn't get to totally enjoy his night of flirting with Celeste. Not that I think he went away unhappy ;-).

Excellent continuation of first chapter. Bob's gotten a well deserved shot of confidence and the hints of something long-term with Vicky. Even if he doesn't, he will no longer have to want for female company.

You have become one of my favorite authors for writing fun, hot stories. Great characters having fun with their sex lives. What's not to love.

So are we going to see the continuing journey of Spike?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nostalgic fun

Both BOB chapters brought back memories of interesting times at altitude and geekdom during many years of this old farts worldwide travels. Thanks for the fun.

Mebtaz2000Mebtaz2000over 9 years ago
Epic

Blin,

once again you have outdone yourself with a story written so intensely explaining the first contact of tongue meeting pussy. You are a true writer with the ability to use words to transport the reader into the story seamlessly. This is a gift and I hope you keep using it for your reader to enjoy.

sketty_langlandsketty_langlandover 9 years ago
Great 2nd chapter

A wonderful read. I hope we meet Bob, Vicky and Celeste again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First Class

Rollicking good read! Encore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

That's all there is to say

Hale1Hale1about 9 years ago
VERY well done

Thanx, and yes, I look forward to an encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Where is the rest?

So good.

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozalmost 9 years ago
Legend!!!

I love your work. It also makes a refreshing change to read a story based in Australia complete with ausyisims - go the skegs! I am surprised at the low number of comments, there is a lot of folks missing out on your talents. 5 star performance. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great job!

Looking forward to more sucking and fucking from the trio!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
Bob was a lucky dog.

How many nineteen-year-old nerds could wind up having sex with two hot flight attendants without really trying? Great story--First Class!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 8 years ago
Uh ... disappointed

I loved the first chapter, but this second one just didn't sit right with me. The bar scene was good, but you introduced Amy and sent her to the bathroom and she never came out. Maybe she drank a lot of fluids and never relieved herself that day? I mean at the very least there should have been a note that she came out, saw Bob with the girls and decided he had met his date and carried on herself. The introduction of Spike made no sense. Bob knew he was going to the bar to meet Celeste and Vicky, so he wouldn't need a wingman. Then Vicky's desire to use Bob's dick as her own made no sense either. Not only that but her desire to not even really have Bob, but to have Celeste for years etc made no sense to me either. To me this story ended up not as group sex, but as .. well rape. I feel sorry for Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow2!

This one took longer to build, but the "first girl-girl" and final threesome was worth it! Well done!

roveroneroveroneabout 8 years ago
Another 5...

But primarily for the way hot g/g...the 3sum at end a bit odd.

Celeste certainly didn't come across as the type to be intimidated by a whopper...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chapter one was fantastic, but for this one I've gotta say

I agree with J_Reader_Comics. I was loving the sweetness and romance of Vicky and Bob, the nerd discovering that he's not actually repellent to the opposite sex at the same time as he meets his soul mate...but I'm a hopeless (hopeful is my preferred term, but it's not a common one) romantic. So this chapter started out hopeful, then crashed and burned at high speed. Darn it. :-(

Hale1Hale1over 7 years ago
Imaginative

That has got to have been the best girl on girl scene that I've read, and the most unusual three some. Very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice all the way around, a few more chapters would be great!!

Superbly smooth, great read and this group could go on in several different directions easily. Waiting for more with anticipated quality continued.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brill

Love your style, the build up and climax, and different. More of Bob, Vicky & Celeste please.

TC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story

Sweetly written very wonderful the way you build characters and develop personalities. I'll be looking forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous