All Comments on 'Conflicted Ch. 01'

by Cuckoldson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
Continue please!!!

Please more!!! Can't wait to see how far mom goes to get what she wants and how far her teenage lover pushes her

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 9 years ago
Wifey comments

her behaviour is highly unrealistic.

My point of view: The story is fun. Realism is not the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mother of the year!

Not fucking likely, some mother she is, fucking her sons bully. 1* garbage!!

TralababalanTralababalanover 9 years ago

yep, that is how you do this.

5/5

Keep writing.

arch3rarch3rover 9 years ago

Loved it ! continue this soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Let the bully tattoo her.

Let the bully tattoo her, share her with other bullies, take her to the prom, make his barber shave her pubes and give her a milf undercut haircut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Go extreme!

Go extreme it only makes these stories better like have the mother get degrading tattoos and piercings. Also have the bully show her off to people. I really liked the first one but the remake is better so far and will only get better the more extreme you go since there are to many bully/mom stories on this site already. It will make this one stand out above the rest.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Loved it!

I don't look over this group much (mostly LW) bu t I see I kneed to come here a lot more often, especially to catch your whole series.

5 stars on the erection scale.

I agree to make her go extreme. Not only tattoos, but piercings especially navel and pussy/clit, Cutting her hair short and dying blonde or whore-house red. Seems like she already has got the sexy clothes. Make her go to parties with him, and Stuart has arranged that her son would see her there, as his arm candy, and he is ashamed and flabergasted. Just some ideas.

honey_licker1124honey_licker1124over 9 years ago
Oh, I also forgot...

he will make her pussy smooth so he can reach up and rub it, and finger fuck her. Maybe make her do a little flashing!

jbs2294jbs2294over 9 years ago
fully agree

Fully agree go more extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I really enjoyed the original story but hated the ending. Glad to see you are rewriting it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

That was great! The sex was really well done. Can't wait to read more.

congenialokicongenialokiover 9 years ago
Extreme

Really enjoyed this, agree with other comments about extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting storyline

It’s certainly a sick storyline but at the same time extremely hot. I’ve certainky enjoyed to see how it’s developed.

It has been interesting to see how Leslie’s feelings for her family, especially her son Lewis have deteriorated over the course of the chapters. At this stage there is some doubt as to whether she cares and loves her son at all.

I do hope that you continue with the story until it reaches its natural conclusion. It would be interesting to see the story develop with Stuart and Leslie continuing to bully, mistreat and humiliate Lewis, with her son ultimately ending up seriously hurt and in hospital fighting for his life due to Stuart’s and Leslie’s direct actions. Something major that is potentially life threatening for Lewis. In such a plot I would like to see Leslie truly conflicted, with her feelings for Stuart having continued to develop. Would her feelings for her lover be more important to her than being at the bedside of her son who is fighting for his life? I’d hope that in the end when it came down to a life or death situation that she puts her own flesh and blood ahead of the bully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

You should be proud, this was amazing! Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If Rob would have been a black guy, Sebastian would have watched his mom go black.

JR_3tDJR_3tDalmost 2 years ago

Holy hell. That was fucking incredible. The way the story progressed felt so natural and seamless, and the same can't be said about a lot of the stories on this site. You are so articulate. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Utter bullshit, 1/2 page was enough of this juvenile crap.

Bizi800Bizi8009 months ago

i cum so much reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

If Leslie is 5'9 with heels, then how tall is she without them?

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Just curious, can anyone tell me what was the chapter where Leslie first called Lewis a dick head?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous