All Comments on 'Christina Hendricks - Cockpuppet'

by Noj

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Big JayBig Jayover 9 years ago
Very good

Very hot - maintained a nice pace and good description. Dialogue worked well, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree - - very good!

Just the right pace, dialogue and hot and hell - - and Ms Hendricks and her wonderful body.

Not a huge fan of the implied non-consent but this was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it, nice to see a celeb story where she isn't easy.

The whole big cock thing has been done to death but this was a great take on it.

Hope more is to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Favorite author

Seriously, your stories are always amazing-love how he was rough with her-never fails to turn me on...

hetsarenhetsarenover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I LOVE the fact that she waited to take off her clothes, and made a thing of him seeing her during the strip. And the lingerie...wow...I'm one of those guys that love descriptive scenes with bras and lingerie and find it more attractive when the women have bras rather than going braless under the dress. A lot of time, authors think that the removal of clothes is something that we won't like to read. I'm totally against that! I have written several storys in my native tongue and just the stripping parts tend to be several pages long! :)

I hope to see more in this series about this curvaceous bombshell! And please, have her wear similar clothes with a nice and expensive looking dress and bra, stockings and suspenders. And make her strip, slowly!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great! I would love to see a part 3

Part 1 and 2 were great, but another chapter would be much appreciated. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Make a chapter 3

Part 1 and 2 were great, could you make the 3rd one soon? This story is too good to abandon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous