All Comments on 'Camping and Cock Ch. 01'

by Rational_Slut

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it

I would love to be that lucky guy sucking the perfect cock, a dream come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
real and hot

I would have to say you didn't have a choice once you saw that magnificent dick you had to suck the cum out of it. One day I hope I will have that chance too. Beautiful cocks are a pleasure to see, to touch, to taste, and to swallow.

papabarepapabareover 9 years ago
Cum for breakfast

I must go camping without the wife sometime. Sucking a big cock and drinking a load of cum before breakfast would be an ideal way to start the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Jack off on a big rubber cock, then try fellating it. Nothing like half an hour sucking on a pound of cum covered silicone to cure that wanting to suck those first cock you see urges.

betabradbetabradover 9 years ago
Very sexy

Yes, its all about the cock isnt it ? That's how it would be for me. I'm not attracted to men, but I can't stop from looking at another mans big hard cock. This is probably how I could become a cocksucker - if I saw a big hard cock, I know I would not be able to stop myself from getting on my knees and worshiping that big cock with my mouth and tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot Scene

I'm closet bi sexual guy, who loves the sight, and feel of sexy big hard cocks. I love the thought of being on my knees worshiping a cock until it explodes. Thanks for sharing your hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have a buddy...

...and we grew up together out in the country, about a half mile from one another. He was two years behind me in school, but we were the only kids on our road. Of course, we ended up spending the night with one another if our parents gave us the ok and spent the nights talking about girls! So many nights we talked about our latest girlfriends, who was the prettiest or hottest, who put out and who wouldn't. Those were great times.

Then one night we were actually out camping about 1/4 mile from my house at the river and were talking like normal. Then Mike started talking about blow jobs and I'd gotten one from any of my girlfriends. I told him no, but I couldn't wait until I did. Then he surprised me and flipped his sleeping bag open, walked of a bit to pee, but when he came back, he was starting to get hard and it was swinging in front of him! About 6" or so, not very thick but a huge plum head. It was beautiful and I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

He caught me looking and asked if I wanted a better look and when I didn't answer, he walked over in front of me and it got harder yet. That thing was sticking straight out toward me, where my stuck straight up when I was hard. But that plum head, my gosh! I have no idea what happened, but all the sudden he rubbed his cock head on my cheek and my mouth opened. I started sucking and running my tongue all over that head and realized the moaning I heard was coming from me! I ran my mouth up and down the shaft, fucking it with my mouth and never put my hand on the shaft. Pretty soon he was moving his hips back and forth as he stood there and we were both moving toward his orgasm.

It wasn't 45 seconds from when his cock entered my mouth until he came. For a younger guy, it was an enormous volume! I didn't count at the time, but at least 8 or 9 pulses shot into my mouth and I swallowed each one, automatically. When he was done, he left it in my mouth and I gently sucked on it, making sure it was empty. After he pulled out and laid back down, we were both speechless. My own cock was hard as a rock, but we just curled into our own bags and silently went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night knowing someone was next to me. When I felt his cock rubbing against my cheek again, I just opened my mouth and he slid in. I sucked him again, without touching his cock with anything but my mouth. It was great! This time when he was working toward his orgasm, which took much longer than the first, he started talking. He asked if I liked it, if I would keep doing it, and so on. I agreed I'd suck him and after he filled my mouth, swallowed everything and cleaned him up.

After that, little changed between us. We talked about girls, we fished, and I sucked him. I sucked him all the time. He was insatiable and I was hungry for his cum. And I enjoyed having his cock in my mouth. It turned out he could cum about 4 times per day if we had time. And most days during the summer we did have time! After school, I started stopping by his house, suck him twice and be home not much later than usual.

20 years later, we're both married, have older kids and I still suck him. No one else, he's never sucked me and we don't touch as lovers. Its about his cock, my mouth and stomach. I absolutely enjoy sucking him to completion even after all these years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My first cock

The first cock that I ever sucked was big and beautiful too. I loved the way it felt sliding in and out of my mouth. But I didn't get to taste his cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good short story

Quite a few married guys suck or want to on the DL. Many wives would be shocked if they found out what goes on on some all male camping trips.

63lsmith63lsmithover 9 years ago
VERY NICE

I really liked it, I also try to get off by my self once a year. However I have not been as lucky as you. I am bi and have had a few encounter, but nothing like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my adventure

first off I am a secret cocksucker and live a pretty straight life otherwise. I sucked my first cock at 14 and have since always loved it. I love the parting of my lips and taking a man's cock in and close my lips around the head then when his cock slides toward the back of my mouth to suck his cock to completion; it is very exciting when a man thrusts forward and I feel his cock swell I know at that moment his cum will be arriving. the taste of a mans cum as it spreads out over my tongue is my pleasure, I simply love it as it is my secret addiction and pleasure !

CSKCSKover 9 years ago
splendid!

I do hope you write more very soon! ;)

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsover 9 years ago
WOW! Best Story i've Read

I have to say this is probably the best and hottest story I've read. can't wait to read more.

desertairedesertaireover 9 years ago
OMGBeautiful story

I wish I could find someone with such a beautiful cock and that he would let me make love to it. Wow had me hard from the first description of the cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lucky guy

luv to try it, wish they had a camp site like that near me

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soo hot

I would suck your cock for you to release the sequel soon! pleeaase

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Camping pleasures

Love this to happen to me & have often thought (fantasized) about it. Made me hard & the precum flowed;Real horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
soooooo fucking hot!!!!

just ate my own cum.....wish that was me sucking his gorgeous cock and eating his hot tasty load!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I came close

I almost had the same experience at a campground. A guy was checking out my dick while I was drying off. I saw him looking and got hard. I wish I had stuck around and had an adventure like yours.

eurowritereurowriterover 8 years ago
Good, clean fun.

Wonderful story that reveals the too-often hidden desire for cock that lurks within all men. Gays are lucky. They are attracted to men and everything attached. Straights, or shall we call them slightly bents, desire just that one glorious part. There are more of us out there than we realize. Finding each other is the tricky part.

Communal showers are hard to find now. Shower designers think we all deserve privacy. Sex is everywhere on the internet but in real life nudity makes people nervous. Here's to everyone getting naked and finding a nice cock to suck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice realistic story

Loved your story. Had a similar experience at a rest area while on a business trip 25 years ago. I'm married & 55 y/o now. 3/4 of the way to my destination (600 mi trip), I decided to get a motel for the night. Just before the town, I needed to pee, so I pull into a rest stop on I-70. It's summer, dusk & the rest area was packed. At the urinal, I noticed only 1 other guy there. Looked like a trucker, probably late 50's, came up next to me. Had his chain wallet on & his pants pulled down past his hips. He was standing a foot away from the urinal, so I looked over, not sure why, & saw half his butt, the underside of his belly & then saw his dick. It was small in length, maybe 3-4", but the head was huge and it was at least 5" thick! Now, I'm married, 30 & straight, but his cock mesmerized me. I had stopped peeing awhile ago & just stood there staring at his dick. Probably a minute, but it seemed like 10. He looked at me while he peed, took his dick & shook it with his 2 fingers & turned toward me so I could see it better, put it back in his shorts, pulled up his pants & said "come on". That's it, just "come on". I put my little peter back in & followed him to the sink, washed our hands & started out of the bathroom. He said nothing else and neither did I. I walked beside him to his truck, He got in his side & I got up in the passenger side. My stomach was churning. I'd never done anything like this before. I was caught in the moment of lust for his dick. He locked the doors, shut off the cab lights, pulled the front curtain across the front seats, took off his shoes, socks, shirt & I was sweating, still sitting in the passenger seat. Not a word was said. He then took off his undershirt, climbed in the back bunk, laid on the bed on his back & took off his underwear. He spread his legs, laid back & closed his eyes. I instinctively knew what to do, even though I'd not done this before. I took off all my clothes, threw then on the passenger floor & crawled into the back. There was room beside the bed for me to kneel, so I did. I looked at his short fat cock. It was still soft, barely sticking up from his groin. His balls were big. I could smell his sweat. I rubbed his hairy belly, his thighs and his nipples. I pinched them a little & he moaned. I put my face sideways on his belly toward his dick. I could really smell his musk now, he opened his legs wider & I rubbed between his upper legs, just under his balls & rubbed his taint area. It was soaking wet from his sweat. He moaned again & lifted his butt off the bed. I got up from beside him & he scooted way up in the bunk. I got down on my stomach, laying flat & got between his legs. He turned around & got on all fours. I got up on my knees & put my face between his butt cheeks. The aroma was almost more than I could take. It made me hard instantly. The sweat, the musk & the uncleanliness made my penis twitch. I opened his butt cheeks & started licking from his balls, up his taint till I got to his butt hole. I licked it. It smelled amazing. It tasted amazing. I licked all around it, then put my tongue in & started fucking his hole with it. He was moaning & pushing back at me. I was in heaven. I tongue fucked his butt hole & licked it for at least 20 minutes. He then flipped back over & laid on his back, legs apart & I got up & touched his cock for the first time. It was semi hard now, had a string of pre-cum hanging down from the tip. I could get 2 fingers around his short fat shaft. I held it & took the head in my mouth. His cum tasted delicious. I let go with my fingers & started sucking his fat cock. It grew about an inch to maybe 4". The head grew also and it got thicker. I had to open my mouth as wide as I could to get the girth in. It was amazing sucking this man's cock. He groaned and thrust up into my mouth. I licked his head as I sucked his cock. I didn't have to move much, as he was thrusting up into me. He grunted & his shaft got thicker, the head grew, his legs started to shake, and his cock pulsed and without saying anything to me, he came in my mouth. I was a little surprised how quick he came, but was amazed at how much cum he squirted out. I shoot about 3 streams & thought that was an ample amount, but this man, with the thick cock shot at least 11 thick big loads of cum into my mouth. I was determined to not lose a drop and I succeeded. I swallowed every drop of his cum. I kept his cock in my mouth, gently licking and sucking it. He just laid there as I kept sucking his semi hard cock. I started playing with his balls & he bent his knees & raised his butt up. I took a finger & slid it down to his butt hole & started rubbing around his hole. I kept sucking his fat dick and he started squirming again, I put my finger in his butt hole & started a slow fingering, not too deep, just about half my finger. He started fucking my mouth and within about 5 minutes of his first orgasm, he started cumming again! He wasn't even fully hard, but he pumped another 6-7 shots of his juice in my mouth. I swallowed every drop again. It tasted delicious. I couldn't get enough of this man's cum. He sat up & said "thank you, it's been a very long time. Can I return the favor?" I said "My penis is very little & it's kinda embarrassing so, can I play with myself & cum on your cock?" He laid back down. I got up between his legs, took my little 3" pecker & three strokes later, I was cumming on his thick, fat cock. I immediately went down on his dick & cleaned him up, tasting & swallowing my cum. I sucked his cock again for another 15 minutes, not wanting this to end. He let me suck him but couldn't cum again. I thanked him for letting me suck his cock and told him I would love to do it again. He's a over the road trucker & my trip was in Missouri, so the chances of us getting together again are slim, but not impossible. He thanked me again, we got dressed, He went to bed & I went & found my motel, I jacked off later that night thinking of my first time with a stranger & swallowed my cum again. This was an amazing experience & will not be the last

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nothing like the first time you suck a cock then realize that you are a cock sucker. I knew right away that I was going to suck cocks for the rest of my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4+): you described the trucker's dick, his ball & his ass so well that i could easily imagine pleasuring the trucker below his waist

From now on when i travel alone, i will stop on all truck stops BECAUSE ONE NEVER KNOWS!

tweek20008tweek20008over 7 years ago
Camping

The first cock I sucked was on a camping trip. Love that memory.

shang40shang40over 7 years ago
First cock

The memory of my first cock is great. A neighborhood friend and me were talking about our sisters and mothers. How they are filled up with assets and suddenly he said he has seen my sister naked and that made me hard. He touched mine and then I touched his cock.

Slowly we were getting hot and so undressed each other and started kissing and hugging.

Then he kissed my cock and in response I kissed his cock. The feeling was nice so I sucked him while he was telling me about my sister and her Ass.

He erupted in my mouth and coated my tonsils.

Wit

Vow, what a tasty cum.

He also did sucking till I erupted.

His cock was 8" and thick. For next few years I sucked him many times.

After my marriage he made deep friendship with my wife too and it lead to sex. Now I started getting his cum from my wife and that's from her filled cunt.

Parag, thanks a lot.

KwhyKwhyover 7 years ago
Jealous

I wish my first time happens just like that with about four or five other guys waiting in line.

rmac1rmac1about 7 years ago
still waiting

loved the story and could only image kneeling before a well hung man and be urged to open my mouth and suck his cock. this story is a huge turn on for me because I'm waiting for my first opportunity to suck a hot swollen cock and taste the load that I'd be working so hard to get. I think I'm going to take a camping trip really soon.

blowitblowitabout 7 years ago
Yes please.

I would love an experience like this. Hot and extremely horny now!

ChosenOne2ChosenOne2almost 7 years ago
Great Story

Thank you Sir for a great story.

I saved it and I read it often.

That man was so lucky.

Have a nice day.

ChosenOne2

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I would love to have an experience like that and become his cocksucker when his need rises. I am so horny now after reading this story. Feed me a hard cock. Mmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Nothing. Better than sucking a nice hard cock and being rewarded with a mouthful of cum. The first night I sucked a cock, I ended up sucking 4 cocks. I knew I had become a cock sucker and watch very happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Straight now curious

After reading "Cocksucker" by silkstockingslover on a whim, I read this and jerked off wanting to suck that dick. I am a straight married man who now wants to suck big cocks. I am so hard right now thinking about it!

Hotnanr88Hotnanr88over 6 years ago
Straight. But Horny as Hell

The more I read this story the harder I got. It makes me really want to try sucking a cock or more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story has obviously struck a chord with those of us who are cocksuckers! It feels good to add my own confession to the list. I became a cocksucker as a teen and have never been able to quit. I have finally accepted and embraced my role, even though I am still ashamed it is who I am. But the shame is now a part of what gets me so aroused...I love being the one on my knees bringing another man his pleasure. If he's into it, I like to lick his ass just to show him I'm submissive to him...and most are more than willing and enjoy the power it gives them. I'm a tiny cock guy and have never really satisfied a woman, so I guess that the way I am meant to have sex is serving other men. I feel kind of feminine when I'm serving them and I do now wear panties all the time. On the outside I look like a regular guy...but I'm not! So there's my confession!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ready for a hard cock

Your story had me hard and I jacked off the entire time I read it. Makes me want to find a hard cock to suck! Haven't don't it yet but fantasize all the time, especially about several guys using me like a slut!

hungbottomhungbottomalmost 6 years ago
Loving Cock

Your story is so fucking hot. I get hard and jack off every time I read it. I used to go to the truck stop by my apartment in Chicago and suck off the truckers. Love to just worship a hot big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Want to do the same!

Hot story, and wish I were in the same position - older guy with big cock, clean from the shower, wanting me to suck him dry. Part of my story would definitely be deepthroating his meat all the way to his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS IS FIVE DTAR STUFF. BRAVO! LOVE IT. THIS STORY IS VERY EROTIC & TOTALLY REALISTIC

I have been bi curious since the onset of puberty.

In the change room & showers after Taekwondo classes i could not help it but notice when a guy had a beutiful & big cock &/or a nice, firm ass!

Digger66Digger66over 5 years ago
Love it!

This struck a chord with me. This is a big fantasy of mine. Not sure if I would ever do anything in real life.

PLEASE write part 2. Love to hear how the guy stops by the sucker tent. Maybe others will take notice.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Repeat read

I love this story and have read it before, but it is worth reading multiple times. I am a cocksucker too, but didn't suck my first cock until I retired. Now I can't get enough cock and love taking cum shots in my mouth. I wish I had tried cocksucking earlier in life. I just wish it was easier to find a cock to suck without others finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
First time

This story reminded me of my first time loving another man's cock. I had never had sex with a man before, but after walking into a all male orgy with a new friend, and getting my cock sucked by another man for the first time, I found myself on my knees with another man's cock in my mouth and loving it. I never thought I would want my mouth filled with cum, swallowing it and wanting more. I also found out I loved having a long cock in me, filling me. I still get a mouthful every chance I get, and it's been over 50 years since my first.

JustSexual_4321JustSexual_4321almost 5 years ago
loved it and made me hard for a hot cock

One of my favorite fantasies. I've only just become aware of my bi nature (as yet unfulfilled) but now that I am aware realized it's been all my life. I remember being a kid and finding a porn stash and lusting over the cocks as much as the pussy. When Penthouse variations was around I skipped all the boring stuff and went right for the bisexual stories... Once at a rest stop late at night I was pissing and glanced at the guy a few stalls over and he was really hung. I wasn't an athlete at school so hadn't seen a lot of other cocks and this one was great. Probably 6 inches soft and decently thick. He sort of saw me looking but nothing happened. To this day i wish I had said something and got to suck that beautiful cock until he came in my mouth. Someday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
First Time

Was in my early teens, and had a thing for a close friend, especially the first time I saw his big thick cut penis with nice huge head on it. He let me suck him off several times. He had a beautiful penis.

RobJasperRobJasperover 4 years ago
Arousing story

Your camping & cock sucking story is really arousing and hits all the right buttons! Many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
In that moment...

I have to say, the story touched a chord with me. I had a similar experience at camp with one of the counselors, who also had a huge cock. He would follow me into the showers and pull on it, then bend over so i could see his ass, and a pair of big balls hanging low between his legs. He would pretend that he wasn't aware of me staring at him, but I knew better. Years later i realized he was grooming me. For the first week or so, I found myself unable to think about anything but his beautiful big cock and how I wanted to touch it. Then one day, he moved right next to me in the open shower area, started soaping up my back for me, and eventually slid his hands over my balls. The rest is history.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love your story. My first cock was from a black man when i was camping with my parents and he caught me staring at it in the showers at the camping ground. I just go the head in my mouth and so sucked on that swallowed he cum too which i remember was alot then he just dressed and left. Made me seek out more black cock after that and im glad i continued. Love every minute of it feeling a pulsing cock as its cumming in my mouth

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmmm.......I pictured you both being smooth and freshly showered and being discovered by you as I stroked my own shaved cock and balls. You said it was nice looking, fondled me, then invited you to join me at your site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i love this story ahis cock. i want to be on my knees with acock in my mouth.313-720-4287 just ask mei am a cocksucker. of detroit. i suck dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredible.. Very much like my first time. Hard cock when presented correctly will almost always hypnotize any man, straight or gay. I was very young, ( 10) at the county fair. In the blockhouse of a men's room by a urinal a '40's gentleman showed me his half hard cock. It had to be 10 or 11 inches long and FAT. He said follow me. So, I did. We walked way back into the woods and cut off the path near a monstrously huge rock. When I came around the rock, there he was, pants at his ankles, and the biggest cock I would ever see, even today. I've never seen one bigger. He was stroking it an the pre cum was flowing like a fountain. He said nothing. Like a zombie, I slowly came over to it, got on my knees, grabbed hold of it and started to suck it, like I'd done it a thousand times before. I'd never even SEEN a hard cock before. I was mesmerized. It's like a force came over me and I knew just what I wanted and what to do. The head was massive and purple. His balls were huge too. Hundreds of fat veins stood out on it. I got more of it in my mouth and rolled his balls with my young fingers. The pre cum was sweet as I went up and down on the first half of it saliva dripping down onto his balls and the ground. He asked me if I knew what cum was. I said no. He said when he gets super excited his cock shoots this thick white fluid out of it. Not pee. But what is called semen. It is the seed a man puts in a woman when they want a baby. It is very precious. It should never be wasted, like on the ground or in a tissue. It should always be swallowed if its not going into a woman, always. He asked me if I understood. I said yes. Is there a lot of it? He said, today there will be. If you keep sucking my big cock, it will start to shoot out. Do you want it to shoot in your mouth? Will you swallow it all? No one will ever know. I said yes, I want to. He said will you swallow it? Swallow it all? I said yes, getting even more excited, my heart was pounding. Just before that happens I want you to put your hand between my legs and stick your left hand middle finger ALL the way up my ass and wiggle it. It will make the cum feel really good when it comes out. I asked if it was poopy back there. He said oh no, its all clean, and I put something slippery in it to make your finger slide right in. Will you do that? I said yes. He said, then suck my big cock and roll my balls with you right hand fingers and when I say NOW, put your finger in me and wiggle it, OK? I said OK. And started sucking that huge penis again. Slowly at first, then a little faster, then slower, then a little faster. Then he said don't slow down anymore, just go fast. Half his monster was already at the back of my throat and then he got my head in his hands and started to fuck my mouth in earnest. Not brutally. But firmly. He was breathing heavy now. His legs were shaking. In about a minute he said get ready to finger me. Still face fucking me he said NOW! And my hand, like a flash flew between his legs and my small finger found his wet slippery hole. I went all the way in and wiggled it. He gasped and pushed that fat cock head all the way to the back of my throat and started to spurt, and spurt and spurt and spurt. A lot of the first spurts went right down my throat. The next ones filled my mouth and I swallowed his cum as fast as I could. As many cocks I've sucked since, I've never had that much cum in my mouth, ever, in 60 years. Tears were coming from my eyes. I took my finger out of him. I estimate he came close to 3/4 of a cup, and somehow, I drank it all. I lingered with his cock in my mouth as it deflated. I sucked any left over semen or saliva as I cleaned him up. I was still worshipping his magnificent cock

. I kissed his balls, and the end of his cock and stood up. He hugged me and thanked me, and went back to the fair. I stood for a while and marvelled at the stuff life let's you experience. I tasted his cum everywhere in my mouth and tongue. Sweet. It was sweet. And just by accident I became a life long cocksucker cum slut, and an experience I will never forget or regret.

.

.

cynthia0920cynthia0920over 1 year ago

Reminds me so much of that first time in the glory hole booth in NYC.

Kneeling to get my first long sustained look at a beautiful REAL cock, not a pic of one, a REAL one! And I was lucky because it was 7" cut and meaty.

Then being mesmerized as he turned and aimed it straight towards the glory hole and it was inches from my face.

My hand reached out to touch my first cock and wrapped my hand around it and I felt the heat of it, that hardness and the softness, and then my hand seemed to have a mind of it's own as it started to stroke it, up and down, over his mushroom head.

And I realized I was giving a stranger a hand job!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I am retired and my wife and I camp a lot. I always use the campground showers hoping to get to suck some cock. Over the last few years I have showered at least a couple of hundred times in campground showers and have only been able to suck 6 different cocks and got fucked by one guy. I wish it was easier to let guys in the showers know that I want to suck them off. I don't want to cause a scene where my wife might find out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Confirms my lust for cock is normal, I have been closeted since the neighbor boy taught me, at 10, to love sucking cock, I have sucked so many, I've lost count. Never any STD's, no drama, just horny neglected husbands enjoying smooth, pumping, cream filled balls in ABS, porn theaters, public parks, mensrooms, anywhere we go for pleasure only another guy can give! Married the whole time, 40 years, never been caught, never will, as long as you are careful, you can take your secret lust to the grave!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I've had a strong desire to suck cock ever since my step father tried to seduce me at 15 back in the 70's. He knew that I had seen an older guy jerking off in a campground bathroom and that it had turned me on and he tried to take advantage of this about a year later when I visited during the summer. My first cock could have been my step Dad who was in his 50's at the time but I felt guilty and so it never happened even though I really wanted it to. I never acted on this desire but I spilled lots of semen over these thoughts in my youth as I grew up, often thinking about sucking off my step Dad's big cock with his low hanging balls and also many of my friends. It was always about oral, sucking their cocks, nothing else. In post secondary, I let a few guys suck me off in the bathroom under the stall and jerked them off in return. It wasn't until my 50's that I actually acted on the still present desire to suck and I really loved the experience. But, unlike the the most recent commenter, I had an STD after only a few cocks and so that ended it and I haven't sucked since. No pun intended, but not getting to suck cock due to fear of STD's...well it sucks. I still want to a suck cock until it spews in my mouth and wish I could find another safe married man as a regular FWB who needs his dick sucked regularly because his wife won't give it to him. Where are all the safe married guys and how do you approach them?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It was at a campground back in the 70's that I first realized I liked the look of an older mans big cock and his balls. I witnessed an older man jerking off in one of the campground bathrooms through a peep hole (not big enough for what I later learned were glory holes). I remember getting super hard very fast as this man worked his big cut cock and played with his balls. He knew I was watching and he took his time to put on a show as he spread his precum over his big cock head, licking his fingers and sliding them under his cock head and around his piss slit. Every now and then he would wipe up his precum and I assumed he was licking it up as his hand moved out of sight. I remember starting to jerk off watching this big cock being played with only a few feet away only separated by the stall wall with the peep hole in it. I loved seeing this and it is what started my very orally bi leanings. The man who later I learned the name of, was putting on a very good show and I loved seeing his profile as he jerked that big cock and was sure to let me see his cock spew his healthy load of semen. I remember it shooting out and hearing it "splat" on the bathroom floor. As he was cumming, I too had a great toe tingling orgasm, probably the best in my young life. It was after that summer that I really started to pay attention to cocks and balls at every chance I got and it led me to actively try see my step fathers cock as well as other older men when in change rooms, not to mention my friends in gym class etc. I grew up jerking off thinking of sucking cock, mostly thinking of my step Dad's dick and my friends. Looking back I wish I had had the foresight to take more advantage of the opportunities that would later come my way. Love these stores!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

The fact that I want a cock in my mouth after this story has my own dick harder than a rock. It’s been so long since I’ve felt that sensation of the head all swollen first parting my lips, so long since I’ve felt the veiny meat on my tongue, and sooo fucking long since I’ve swallowed all the cum I could get from that cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous