All Comments on 'Chords that Bind Ch. 02'

by poeticlicense91

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanover 9 years ago
Will she be changing

Cecilia doesn't appear to be very submissive right now. Is that because she is scared and a little in shock from her abduction? You did characterize her as an "unaware", as in submissive, but unaware of her submissive nature. Will she become more submissive as she becomes more comfortable and over the affects of he abduction? Is she also a virgin?

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Not BDSM

I don't even care if it turns consensual later on - this story doesn't belong to BDSM. A story where the protagonist is kidnapped is non-consensual. There is a category for that on Lit. You should put it there.

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 9 years agoAuthor
Making a move...

I was torn on where to categorize this... mostly because I didn't want to break the story up, but I'll be moving the next few chapters over to non/con for a bit... since Cecilia will be with Lace for a time, I'll respectfully withdraw from here until... well, you'll have to see... Until then, thanks for all the feedback on this! And, by all means, if you're enjoying this so far, meet Cecilia, Gerry and eventually Ashton over there. Appreciate the honesty! (and apologies for taking too much license with the genre)

-PoeticLicense

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
Ahem

I was a bit of a jerk in my comment yesterday, wasn't I? Let me add that apart from being in the wrong category, it's a good story - I'll probably be watching for it and reading it in non-con.

However, non-con, kidnapping - all of that is fairly disturbing in real life.

I'd much prefer to stumble upon your story with warning, when I'm in the mood for that kind of reading. The tags helped - but I rarely look at them. Non-con - the category - is far more straightforward.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Oh bugga

That's her succumbed already. I was hoping for more of a fight, pushing him to his limits too.

Ah well, still well written and I'm glad you're changing categories too

Shysub412Shysub412over 9 years ago
A little more fight would be nice!

I agree though that the story is in the wrong cat and should be in non con, however I will be following it there for sure.

Very well written and has left me wondering and eager to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Whatever the category it was hot and intense.

January85January85over 7 years ago
Fantastic

Loved hearing about her first orgasm, though I would have expected a more outward emotional response. And if she had been outwardly emotional, would he have comforted her at all?? Just curious. Guess I like my Doms to have a little sweet mixed in with their alpha strength :)

I am really loving the story.

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
Reunited with your story.

It's been awhile since I started your story, so I decided to start from word one. I like the flow and story line so far. Not being a non-con fan, I will trust in you and your writing to entice me to finish the story. I like my "spankings" and "ties" consensual...well, mostly! *; ) So far, so good. 5*'s !

Looking forward to the next chapter. See you in non-con.

mcmilwpmcmilwpabout 6 years ago
Having fed her, and allowed her basic morning ablutions,

By my estimate, Celia had gone 48 hours without bladder relief by this time. That's why they call it fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous