All Comments on 'Madelyn Ch. 07'

by FaireSansa

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FaireSansaFaireSansaover 9 years agoAuthor
Ok, I know what you're going to say...

It's only been days since they met and mated and she's pregnant? Well, yeah, that's a bit fast, but they are supernatural beings and Madelyn has more than one flowing through her veins. But, in reality, i just hadn't stopped to think of how quick the timeline was. Don't worry, I'll work the how's of it happening so fast into the story. But until then, please just enjoy it for what it is.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

From reading different supernatural stories I'm not surprised with how quick Madelyn got pregnant. Some couples get pregnant really quick, some it takes years or some not at all. Connor is going to be happy about the pregnancy thats for sure. He is going to be more protective now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well worth the wait

Happy to see this chapter posted and it didn't disappoint. I hope it works out for Vela and her mate so Brian can redeem himself in her eyes. Way to go for Maddie an Connor,no breaking that mating now. good job.

fefe428fefe428over 9 years ago
Interesting new twists...

I like where I think you're going or will end up, but I must admit I'm about surprised about the turn of events with Vela. I didn't get the impression from the way you intiially introduced her charachter that she held such resentment toward her father, and I'm surprised her mother the seer didn't see anything about what would happen with Vela's mate. It just feels like she should have. I'm anxious to see how the elves react when they find out about the pregnancy and hope Maddy's mother continues to advocate for she and Connor. The elves shouldn't have the ability to break a mate bond!!!

BunderellaBunderellaover 8 years ago
NO!

I need more, please tell me there is more, and you are going to finish their story!!!

bitbucket1bitbucket1over 7 years ago
Loved it, please finish

Really enjoying this, hope you find the time sometime to complete it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Don't Stop

I was so sad when I got up to this point and realized it didn't continue. I love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Holy Shifter

This whole series so far has been fantastic & I'm hoping you come back with more!!!

FaireSansaFaireSansaover 6 years agoAuthor
It will be finished

Things have been crazy the past few years. First, I moved, then two years later I moved again. It's been two years since that second move. In the course of the second move, I lost the original file with all I'd written so far. It was on a thumb drive that has gone missing. While I'll continue looking for the thumb drive, I decided to just take up the story where I left off here and I'm again putting time into writing this story. I've also made some minor changes to previous chapters and when I finish Chapter 8, I'll update the other chapters with those changes. Thanks to everyone for continuing to check for new chapters.

I also have another story I've been working on over the past two years. I'm writing both at the same time but that one won't be published until it's closer to being finished. I don't want to make the same mistake I made with Madelyn and post that one before I have the majority of it done. My stories are ever changing and I don't end up with an outline before I write then flesh it out, I write it from the first word to the last without knowing where it's going, which takes longer to write, I know, but it's the only way that works for me. It has to happen naturally or it won't happen at all. Hopefully both will end up to your liking, my dear readers. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh my... ep8 is not up yet. :(

........

FaireSansaFaireSansaover 3 years agoAuthor
New platform

Hi everyone. I hope life has been good for you. I wanted to stop by and let you know I’ve started working on Madelyn again. It is being posted on a new platform (Inkitt) for now. I’ll update it again here when it’s finished, though.

The story is getting heavily edited as I post it over there. Please feel free to head over to check it out if you’d like. I hope you will. It’s going to be finished in the next couple months so I can feel like I can focus on my next story, about a character named Lya. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous