All Comments on '"Mom-Son": A Romantic Date'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to parts 4 and 5.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

Awesome story - aren't they always? I'd love to read chapter three! Chapter five sounds pretty good too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ssl does it again

This is a prolific author who never disappoints. I love the joking and bantering between Paul and his mom, typical of couples who are in an ongoing motherfucking relationship. Once a boy has blown his young balls and shot his semen up the same cunt he came out of no less than five times in one day, as Paul did the day before, there's an easy-going casualness between mother and son that is just so sweet. And mother Courtney gains a crucial insight when she thinks, "I loved my son with all my heart, and giving him my body was a natural extension of our mother-son relationship." This is something that all mothers of young sons should take to heart. The boy comes out of his mother's body, and deep down, maybe even hidden from himself, he has the primal urge to reenter her body, now with the hard fat cock he's grown between his legs. Nothing is more natural than a boy's desire for his own mother's cunt. A loving mother will understand that desire and spread her legs to welcome her boy back up the wonderful, to him nearly magical, hole he entered the world from. A boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another great one!!

Another great fantasy fuckandsuckandcumandIdon'tknowwhatthefuckelse from the incomparable Silk Stockings Lover!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity - I'd love to ask how many of these things you write about you've experienced - but that's just a classless thing to do so I'll keep reading them with a rock hard cock and enjoy!!!!!

PpamanPpamanover 9 years ago
Superb

This series of stories has to be my favourite so far so thank you. I'm looking forward to the next episode. I really like the slow teasing build up. As these two stories had a lot of nylon foot action I so hope that it continues in the following stories. As always your stories are fantastic please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Made at least one mistake.

In the first story you said Darren was killed in a car accident when Paul was three years old, but in the intro/synopsis to this part you said it had happened three years before Paul turned eighteen. Continuity is important.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 9 years ago
I will plead with you to keep this one going

And just so you know, reverse cowgirl is my favourite.

Thank you for including that.

confusorconfusorover 9 years ago
We did reverse reverse .... once

until she turned around and caught me watching streaming porn on my laptop. I walked slowly for days afterward.

Jalex967Jalex967over 9 years ago
Cant wait

Cant wait for the rest, the first story had so much detail, cant wait to see how courtney and son interact with kennedy and jimmy or cross parhs with bell

gunmakergunmakerover 9 years ago

Please don't make us wait too long for the next story.

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinover 9 years ago
Gret story

Love this storyline. I really liked the detils, ho you brought the story to life. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love this mommy slut

Love this cock whore cum bucket mom! We hope she becomes his owned

slut and opens all her holes for his use. This has the potential to be the

hottest incest series on this site...but we need more.And mommy needs

to take multiple loads per installment,and per hole.....

VWC10VWC10over 9 years ago
Great Story

Please hurry with more chapters.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
you're the inspiration = XVI

she had dessert twice.

I hope it doesn't go into Dom/Sub. Keep it loving and romantic,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please continue the chapters.. PLease.. this the best !! ur great !!

i read both chapters and i cnt wait fr mre so please release the rest... please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Will the son knock her up?

Time to let the son breed his mother!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Looking forward to the third chapter. What I like so much is that I really believe they're mother and son, too often these things just turn into the mother some thing that lives for nothing but sex. I like seeing their lives as well.

travel2cutravel2cuover 8 years ago
Next step....

Once again excellent work.

I hope you bring Ms Bell into the fold soon.

Please just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!'n

My aunt & I read this together & we both had massive orgasms while getting other off as we were reading this story❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So...

... where is the next chapter? This is a great story, and it needs Part 3! Courtney needs to learn about anal with her son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Consistency

Dont change names from part 1 to part 2 . Its really annoying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
As soon as they got home.

As they closed the door, Courtney led Paul back to her bedroom. They immediately quickly disrobed and got into bed.together. Courtney got on her hands and knees as she looked back at Paul. "I'm so horny baby, fuck me hard," she said. As she felt her son's cock enter her pussy, as she let out a moan. "Oh Paul, you feel so good sweetie." With his hands on my hips, he began to fuck me harder, this started to caused my tits to really start to swing. "Oh honey, feel my tits as you fuck me, I love it when you do that." Paul hand's started to grope my boobs as he continued fucking me, increasing both his speed, and the intensity of his thrusting. The sensations in my pussy were incredible, and I was full of lust and desire. My moans soon turned to into words as I began to encourage my son. 'Oh Paul." "Fuck me Paul." "That feels so good baby." "Oh yes, Oh yes." I knew I was getting close to my release, and I began to show it by getting even louder. "Oh god!" Oh Paul!" That's it!" Oh harder baby!" "Uh, uh, uh, uh!" "Oh yes!" Oh yes!" "Uh, uh, uh, uh!" "Oh god Paul!" "You're going to make me cum!" Then my orgasm exploded, I could feel my pussy juices flowing. "Oh honey!" "Oh honey!" "Just like that!" "Oh god!" "Oh god Paul!" "I'm coming!" "I'm coming!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh." "Yes, yes, yes!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Paul&Courtney

I want to be Paul in my next life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY

Definitely worth more chapters. Really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!!!

Paul here I just love that you us Paul for the studs name.you are great keep up the good stories thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet mother

There is nothing more erotic to me than a sweet, conservative mother in a relationship with her son. This is why I love this story. She is not some closet nympho. She led to this relationship with logic and through her heart.

Great effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mom's boy and his romantic incestuous action

The perverted mommy already had a prediction for the incestuous tryst, but the fact that her son of a little transvestite bitch teaser for the family and the now indoctrinated incestuous young man who has been in the process of getting a appeal to the mommy slut now had her dream of being a little mother fucker!

pencock68pencock68about 8 years ago
Love this Love Story

I've always been facinated by the idea of a Mom Son romantic story

This one just fulfillled it. Looking forward to more in the series.

Also let me know if any more such love stories are on literotica.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Much fun!

I can't wait for part three! Thank you!

MohairaMohairaalmost 8 years ago
A true LOVE story

As pencock68 I've always been facinated by a Mom Son romantic story.

This story is really wonderful, feelings are there and sex so, everything is perfect.

The love between a mother and her son is the most wonderful love.

I liked the output of the show with Courtney's face dripping with sperm from her son Paul.

Gets highly the continue. Thanks again.

Mohaira

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Where"s The Story

Not much in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
would love to see

would love to see and read the other chapter love your stories

DaverRDaverRover 7 years ago
Love the story

part 3 please

BBWseekingBBWseekingover 7 years ago
More

More please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful chapter

I've read all the previous parts to this wonderful story, but this is the best part of all of them. A previous reader, who complained that there wasn't much here, has missed the whole point. This part summed up everything you have been leading up to, the honest love and affection between these two. There is so much more going on here besides the sex, which was also in this chapter, and it's to bad that reader missed everything. The real reason this is turning out to be such a wonderful story, is that you are letting us get to know these two people, the way they think and feel. That is what makes a good story, great. Please keep on writing exactly the way you are. Slow, easy and steady wins every time. You earned another perfect vote from me. Thank you for a wonderful reading experience.

Joeh1414Joeh1414over 7 years ago
Please

Please turn this into a series that explores all the ideas mentioned in or at the end of both segments. Your talent and skill sets you on an entirely different plane of existence than so many of the writers here and neither I, nor my significant other can get enough of any of your works, but this series in particular. Bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only ONE Disappontmwnt!

...and that is you never continues this storyline. You have so many ongoing series of Dom/Sub that's this one was the real treat, yet we get only the two entries and infulfilled teases of chapters to come. This beautiful tale is in dire need of revisiting.

cuckoo444cuckoo444about 7 years ago

Part two was a little short, but still great! Can't wait for more.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3 coming

Hi

Its been a couple of years and lots of emails, I have finally written part 3... it will be out in late April 2017.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very well written.

I liked the way you threw in all the Mama Mia references. Something we can all relate to.

blackknight314blackknight314about 6 years ago
Another great story!

Yes, well done. I know her ass is next on the docket, but when is she going to get fisted? Maybe when they meet Kennedy and her son; the guys will have the moms fist each other while they eat each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You tell

an incredible story. I totally appreciate the humorous comments you choose to interject. You also included a comment I haven't heard for many decades - "a flying fuck". It was quite prevalent in the '50s and somewhat in the '60s but by the '70s it was seldom used. It's nice to read a story that is so well written and that if there are errors, spelling or grammar, they are so few and so insignificant they do not interrupt the story. Your stories are also of the caliber that others who wish to post should be required to read prior to posting. If a submission were to be filled with too many errors, the submission would be rejected until most of the errors were corrected.

Can you imagine if Literotica were use a word processing program where all submissions went through spellcheck, tense correctness and grammatical correctness verification? Unfortunately, I don't know how the program would check for the "then/than" etc. problems. Sadly, that is logic and common sense. Some people can be provided with a source to learn the difference with such mix ups, but some are to arrogant to acknowledge their weakness. Literotica would be better AND those who have been submitting a ton of garbage would be come better at writing stores, or they would no longer be posting. Some have a good story line, but their pure LAZINESS makes trying to read their garbage not worth the time.

Thank you for writing well written stories not filled with the ton of errors found on too many submissions. I still have a problem trying to comprehend how some of these people who submit, have the gall to submit their "efforts". I guess the internet provides them the anonymity they require, knowing very few will know their name and their pitiful use of the English language or just how LAZY and ARROGANT they truly are.

There are many who will question my failure to identify myself. Simple, the reasons are of a legal/financial nature. (not involving Literotica or the internet).

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
too fucking hot......

Going to have to go fuck Mommy now......brb........

YourMommysDaddyYourMommysDaddyover 3 years ago
Nice Date.

Great fun, but when are we heading for the Island?

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Very nice, very horny, thank you. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

As an older male now, I get very aroused with the idea of a son getting off on his mother. This story takes it beyond! Love your style and even more the details used. Got this guy hard into your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Story was fascinating. Editing missed the difference between "women" (which is plural) and "woman" (which is singular). Otherwise, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m looking forward eagerly to the next part.. k

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good follow up. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good follow up. 5🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Filthy fithy fithy ....oh I could go on...but now look what you made me do...and I just had a shower!😍😍😘🥰

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 2 years ago

damn SSL, this is so fucking hot!!!!!Mommy's birthday is coming up soon… This gives me some ideas.....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

Re: my comments as pertains to "Mom-Son": A Love Story: This story confirms my previous comments. This is a well written, romantic, sensual incestual love story between mother and son. The adoration, trust, emotional respect, and passion between mother and son is what I imagine a real life incestuous relationship would be like. The desire and willingness to satisfy each other's needs and wants without hesitation is truly wonderful.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

And the winner for best audience participation in an Off-Broadway play goes to...Paul and Courtney!!!

You do know how to make incest incredibly enjoyable and sexy. Looking forward to reading Anal Virginity. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

I had to look ahead to see if I had left a comment as the whole date scenario seemed very familiar. You must have used it in another story. It worked well here too.

phantom123phantom123almost 2 years ago

FYI: women is plural, woman is singular. You missed that quite a few times. This has been an enjoyable series. And other than a few typos or misspellings, it has been well written and very sexy.

Tica21Tica21almost 2 years ago

Great conversation sequences to match a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I remember the first time mom got naked for me n we had our night of sex, doing it in a theater has to b even more mind blowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. I worked at a drive in theater that had an small inside sitting area. I was inside the sitting area when my sister who also worked there came in. Why we started making out is a very long story that should be told but it was the first time we crossed over into what would become a lifetime of incest. This story brought back many memories. Victoria will always hold the memories for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love your stories.. I hope they are true or at least close to true. I would love for fantasy to became reality...as there is no pure love than that of a parent and there offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is without a doubt the best series I have read to date. I am completely immersed and can't stop reading. I hope what is written is a work of non fiction, but if not than I tip my hat. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

SUPURB I never tire of your stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50813 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES