All Comments on 'How to Date a Superhero Ch. 06'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Nuff Said!

Stanley Lee and Kirby Jackson? I'm not sure the real Stan Lee would appreciate his and Jack Kirby's doppelgangers being incinerated so quickly after they were introduced, but just seeing their names in print brought a smile to my face. I also snickered at Heckyl and Jeckyl--I remember watching cartoons when I was a kid that featured two magpies of that name.

Mega-Girl has now killed someone. I suppose it was inevitable. As I stated in a previous comment, John Byrne had Superman kill a villain in a pocket universe because he had no other way to deal with him. This drove Superman crazy for many months afterward and I don't think you can ever really forget that a life was taken by your hands alone. At least Mega-Girl has Apollo to help her through this as he has killed when necessary and can help her to understand that it is really okay.

So Pluto wants to marry Mega-Girl? The deuce you say. Apparently Apollo may have been closer to the truth than he realized when he mused about Penny possibly being the offspring of a god. I'm sure that these answers and many more questions and answers will be brought forth in future episodes. I liked this one much better than some of the previous ones, I may hang around for awhile.

Roger.

mazeratimazeratiover 9 years ago
Much Better

This I liked. The pacing was good, plot pieces came together nicely. Almost made me forget the last chapter. This is what I expect from you! The last chapter must have been an anomaly. That's my story and sticking to it I am

You have me thinking on what comes next. Curious if the title is still in play, but I feel more confident now.

Stay true to your characters!!!

Easy Five.

Maz

Oh....Kirby Jackson, Stanley Lee come on be innovative, Lee Kirby, and Jack Stanley, make the reader think a bit. Lol.

DarthpimpDarthpimpover 9 years ago
Quite enjoyable

As much as I enjoyed this chapter, it has left me asking the same question as Jordan, "what about Travis?" As much as Travis and Jordan seem to get along, it seems like more of a lust situation, the same as Apollo and Penny. Adding the incestuous desires from Artemis in the same chapter as revealing Pluto was behind Rapture, makes me think you may be setting them up for a partnership against Mega-Girl.

All this intrigue on top of Master Disaster breaking Leviathan out of prison. True to form you have me eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

notbatmannotbatmanover 9 years ago
Duh

Yeah, I should have realized when her name was Penelope who wanted her and why. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't. =)

I like this story, I'm starting to get a handle of what you're going for and where you're coming from writing it. It's not so much "how to date" as it is "the life of, including some sex," is it? And that's great. Realistic characters make mistakes and bad judgements, but you can see who they are when the chips are down (or the supervillains escape the prison) and they do what they have to do. I hope that Travis is able to find himself as well. I like Penny -- there's a bit of Buffy Summers in her, one of my favorite ass-kicking heroines of all time.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

magikman233magikman233over 9 years ago
you sir have outdone yourself

charlie and miley,and now this?,you have another amazing series on your hands my friend. It is rare i have nothing to add when i comment on an authors stories,usually there is some criticism or helpful hint i toss in,with this story i have nothing,congratulations,you took the wind out of a critics sails,keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Really enjoying this!

I am a Charley and Miley fan and now this one too! Anxiously waiting for the next chapters!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

All your stories so far have been spectacular and gripping,however I still didn't understand if the title was correct unless there is more to read.So I hope to see great stories as ever from you. And I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spectacular

I enjoy reading your stories, with how to date a superhero being my favorite. Can you please continue with this series. Its damn interesting (I hope mega girl ends up with apollo. They seem perfect for each other. If only she was immortal). Really interested about her father and mega girls origin story. Cliche, but i think it suits the situation.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Stanley Lee .........

I'm disappointed by your means of his demise. Stan had a great interview in playboy a few years ago, was he bitter of his characters new found financial success and he and his cocreators have no part of today. He wasn't and was happy to be a part of a new found popularity!

So Appolo's sister shoot penny, hoping to kill her ? She knew of the curse, she must be a better shot than this.

Fun story glad I found this. Savannah is a awsome story, the kind I could read for days. Looking forward to reading more of your stories !

peachknightpeachknightabout 9 years ago
Apollo is god of medicine

I know this is a small thing but Apollo is actually the god of medicine and healing. I know it is just semantics but just wanted to let you know(sorry huge Greek/Roman mythology buff). Otherwise great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Peachknight is a idiot

Yes Apollo was the God of medicine but all gods had multiple roles he was also the God of Oracle's and he was the God of the Sun his chariot pulled the Sun across the sky just to reitorate the fact his sister the silver haired goddess Artemis was the God of the hunt and the God of guess what the moon you idiot so please do in depth research before you spout off your halfway researched idiocy. Thanks have a nice day😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Apollo was not the god of medicine

I am a little late to the conversation buy Asclepius was the greek god of medicine. Each of his three daughters represented a different aspect of healing. Apollo did represent some aspects of healing, but was actually more commonly associated with causing plagues then curing them in mythology.

Joeraven1403Joeraven1403about 8 years ago
Stanley and Kirby

I'm binge reading your stories now and wanted to thank you for your subtle tribute to Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. Excelsior

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Penelope - Persephone

I have to wonder, did you choose the name Penelope for its proximity to the name Persephone?

I am really enjoying the story so far; it's mystery, sex and good writing, what's not to love?

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Good fight scene...

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Why is this titled as it is? How to “date” a superhero because it’s more like “how to kind of hookup with a superhero and never really talk to her again”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous