All Comments on 'A New Adventure Every Day Pt. 05'

by ScattySue

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerover 9 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoy reading this series. This chapter made me cry more than once. I can not say that the scat and pee play is to my taste, although I am no stranger to giving or receiving a gentle rimming. Perhaps at times the pace of the relationship could have been slower but it is your story and I like it anyway. I finally got your pen name in this installment having first though scatty like someone forgetful or chaotic, or does it cover both that and the scat play?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oooooh Wow!!! Sue,_Beautifully Written And I Love It!!!_Well Done!!!

This is a beautiful, beautiful, romantic lesbian love story, with my special flavor of kinky sex. I am enjoying reading this very much. And thank you for all of your hard work and for the incredible amount pre planning that must have gone into keeping the timeline straight. I wonder how of your readers will think about the effort that took?

I'm giving Part 05 a Seven-Star Rating with Eight Wet and Juicy Orgasms. And Twelve Minutes of Reading Through Tears...

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
still reading

Great story. I give you credit for the work you must have put into this story. I love romantic stories like this. I could do without parts of the kinky sex(scat in particular), but it's your story and I love it anyways. I just love the characters. I just sad there is only one more part. But I can't wait to start reading it. Keep up the good writing.

SB

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

I just wanted to join in the others’ feedback to say that I love this story. Even from a non-erotic point of view, I really adore the characters, the plot is great, and your writing is awesome. Please let this serve as encouragement to continue writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliantly Done!

In many ways this is your best story, definitely better than several of your winners, and this part is the core of it where you display the full range and power of the fetish, one I suspect many if not most readers shie away from. To tell it so naturally, matter-of-factedly and appealingly is simply brilliantly done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tears

Every single story of yours reduces me to happy tears. I just adore your characters and their relationships and happy endings. Thank you for sharing these stories and these people with us.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 5 years ago
Written from the heart

Thank you Sue, for another superb story. I thought it was a bit faster paced with the action than your other, more contemplative stories.

This time I sense that you unleashed more or your own soul, it came across very much that the main character contained a lot of You. It seemed that as she lived her adventures and responded to events the way she did, it was really yourself who was living and responding. Being in and living the moment.

I like the scenes with piss and scat, revelling and sharing. Not only erotic but the giving and receiving are very potent expressions of mutual acceptance and commitment. Wonderful that you didn't rein back or dilute those acts, despite the likelihood of some negative response.

My comments refer to the story as a whole, all 6 parts.

PartlyPartlyabout 3 years ago

An excellent story and the telling of it is superb. What I really like was the Sam & Meg story that Sam told in the tattoo parlor. Or maybe it should be thought of as a fairytale. And I mean that in the very best way. Have reread that twice more. Thank you

okami1061okami1061about 2 years ago

I am sorry to say, the start of this chapter is where I bailed. For me, the story took a hard wrong turn away being about love and relationships and headed right in the direction of a writer's fantasy (or worse, attempt to overwhelm us). I have no objection to any of the acts performed; they so deeply demonstrate openness, honesty, trust, and love. But thrown around indiscriminately among a group of women who mostly had no idea about each others' interests, it completely breaks the honesty, trust, and love contract with the readers. That I cannot abide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have now read Chapter 5 - one more to go. This chapter continues the amazing story as Sam and Meg, with support from others in the village community deepen their relationship and explore their fetishes. 3 comments:

- I can understand readers reservations about piss and scat, but I feel that this chapter shows that Sam and Meg, together with others have discovered that by overcoming inhibitions and the established norms which they and everyone else have been conditioned to, we can find new and greater pleasures, previously unheard of. May they continue.

- I am pleased that both Sam and Meg got their tattoos. Tattoos on women can look amazing, and I hope that in due course they go further and emulate Lillian with her stunning back tattoo.

-M25. I can fully identify that part of the story, as I frequently used the road, often sitting in queues of slow moving traffic. I did not find Frehurst when I traveled last week (I know it's fictional) but perhaps one day I may bump into Sam and Meg, and maybe some of Sam's old friends, at Clacketts Lane or Cobham services.

D Ellerbeck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScattySue@ScattySue
1862 Followers
I love well written erotic stories: those with a good plot line and engaging characters so I try to provide those in my stories. Thank you to all those who have liked and commented on my stories; such feedback is both helpful and encouraging. Well, life has been getting in t...