All Comments on 'The Gang's All Here'

by seteais

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Crazy87875Crazy87875over 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

That has ALWAYS been a fantasy of mine, to be gang fucked and have my abused asshole full of cum!!!! Wish I could join that club!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I relate to this. I am bi, still married, 56. A work colleague Alex, openly gay, had asked if I could play golf, his regular partner was out of town. I did, with 2 of his other friends, we didn't win, but it was close. In the shower, he commented, nice, going back to let the wife look after that I said no, not so much these days, he said, jokingly, well I could take care of that, I faced him and said don't let me stop you. He looked at me, then walked over, looked around and took me in his mouth and had me blowing in less than a minute. We showered,left, I wondered what would happen. At work, up for another round this week, o.k. The same 4 arrived but it rained heavily after 2 holes. Peter said well lets all come back to my place. It wasn't far, there was a nice fire going in the main room, our clothes were wet, Peter said feel free to get the wet clothes off. They all started to undress, what the heck, I did and I watched, surprised, Peter had a pair of satin panties on, Simon, Alex and I sat down, Peter got us some drinks and after awhile Alex said its o.k , Robs all right. That started it, Peter got down on his knees, Simon and Alex took their underwear off and Peter took hold of Simons impressive cock and started bobbing up and down on it. Alex reached over, I was semi hard, I took off my underwear, Alex smiled, then got on his knees sucking me,reaching under, handling my balls, fingering my arse. I came, he swallowed the lot. Then stood, he was hard,i would like to fuck you, I looked at him and nodded. I had been fucked before, only on a few occasions and had quite liked it. He went away, I watched as Peter worked on Simons cock, Alex came back, over the end of the sofa, I got up, it was comfortable, I felt Alexs fingers around and in my hole. Peter over here, Peter began sucking Alex, Simon moved to my head, his cock at my mouth, I opened, he moved the large head in and out. I felt my bottom parted, Alexs wet cock head at my entrance, a sharp push and he was in. I winced but he waited and after awhile he moved back and forward until he was all the way in. He just started fucking me, slowly at first, then faster as my bottom adjusted to him until he knew we were both enjoying it, Simon hard in my mouth, I felt the pulses, warmth entering my hole as Alex said your a good fuck Rob, moving easier now in and out of me. alex eased back, Simon said do you mind if I have a piece of that, I said sure, he said turn over,i lay on my back,my bottom over the edge as he parted my legs and eased into me, much bigger, my cock grew as he began to move, thankfully Alex had made it easier. Simon went faster and said that's it relax, I will make you cum, It was painfully good, my cock hard, I watched as Peter stroked himself over me, I felt my cum rising and then my bottom was convulsing around Simons cock as my cum shot up, Peter groaned and his cum landed on me as my bottom milked Simon until his cum burst into my arse, I slumped back as Simon continued to fuck me, finally pulling out. I along with Peter have become the permanent bottoms for Alex and a few of his friends.The golf term, hole in one, certainly had a whole new meaning.

GeorgeTGeorgeTalmost 9 years ago
We have one too

A nice report of nice activities. Here in Berlin, Germany we have the same type of group. We meet every Wednesday morning for naked fun.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
love gay orgies

I love gay orgies. The only ones I've been involved in have been at the local gay bathhouse. I would love to join a group and have gay orgy sex like in this story. This story really turned me on and i can't wait to read more stories from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous