Cock Rings

Finally something I have experience with!

Hope I can help.

A simple metal ring about 1 & 3/4 to 2" in diameter is my favorite. You can find them with the rope and chain in any hardware store. Just make sure there are no burrs where it is welded together.

Putting it on: pull the scrotum and testes through the ring and push the penis through from the back side so that the ring circles the base of the penis and scrotum. This needs to be done with a loose scrotum and soft penis.

The sensation: It adds a little weight and gives a little tug to remind the wearer it is there. An erection with it on is bigger, harder, lasts longer and can be moderately painful.

Orgasm: It is more difficult to achieve (for me) and can be painful, in any case it is much more intense.

Disadvantages: wearing for an extended period could cause circulation problems and during orgasm it could conceivably cause a retrograde ejaculation where semen is forced up into the bladder (although I have never heard of this happening).

The other types like the "Gates of Hell" , cock cages, ball spreaders etc. are all fetish items and therefore more expensive. They also tend to be hard to put on, prone to pinching and generally not worth the effort - IMHO

Sorry for the long post but I hope it helped!

Last edited:
My Dom has used one on a couple of occasions. For some reason, he sometimes has trouble keeping a good erection. He's been to the Doc and everything checks out fine...it's not that he's impotent it's just sometimes he's not as hard as he should be/wants to be. A harness or cockring is a good, and fun way to fix that problem when it happens.

We've only used the "tickler" type ones that go around the base of the penis and don't involve the balls. He uses it for the erection factor, but those little rubber feathery things are fun as hell for me. ;)

I have a cock ring. Only used it once. It's got three holes. One for the cock, and two for vibrating bullets. It also has a two rabbit ear looking things for clit stimulation. Orgasms aplenty for the woman. It sucked for me because she was on top bucking like a wild woman and pushing the damn thing down to the point where it became painful. I suppose with a lecture on moderation, I'd try it again.

WriterDom said:
I have a cock ring. Only used it once. It's got three holes. One for the cock, and two for vibrating bullets. It also has a two rabbit ear looking things for clit stimulation. Orgasms aplenty for the woman. It sucked for me because she was on top bucking like a wild woman and pushing the damn thing down to the point where it became painful. I suppose with a lecture on moderation, I'd try it again.

But then as a Domme, I would not have to worry about moderation , now would I?

So what is the name of that thing?

Ebony

Re: Finally something I have experience with!

Vulpesvulpes said:
Hope I can help.

A simple metal ring about 1 & 3/4 to 2" in diameter is my favorite. You can find them with the rope and chain in any hardware store. Just make sure there are no burrs where it is welded together.

Putting it on: pull the scrotum and testes through the ring and push the penis through from the back side so that the ring circles the base of the penis and scrotum. This needs to be done with a loose scrotum and soft penis.

The sensation: It adds a little weight and gives a little tug to remind the wearer it is there. An erection with it on is bigger, harder, lasts longer and can be moderately painful.

Orgasm: It is more difficult to achieve (for me) and can be painful, in any case it is much more intense.

Disadvantages: wearing for an extended period could cause circulation problems and during orgasm it could conceivably cause a retrograde ejaculation where semen is forced up into the bladder (although I have never heard of this happening).

The other types like the "Gates of Hell" , cock cages, ball spreaders etc. are all fetish items and therefore more expensive. They also tend to be hard to put on, prone to pinching and generally not worth the effort - IMHO

Sorry for the long post but I hope it helped!

Hmm, did you say painful? And makes orgasm hard to achieve? I like it!

Ebony <who thinks male subs think about cumming too much anyway>

here you go Ebony

ok the link won't work let me try something else

Last edited:

I've been wondering about something similar to this last bit.

When I am about to ejaculate, if some pressure is applied right at the base, effectively cutting off the passage so nothing is able to come out, I experience orgasm except for the actual ejaculation.

The thing about it is, my sexual desire does not disappear when this happens. Neither does my erection, and then I can also easily have another orgasm with normal ejaculation soon afterwards.

Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Or, if you don't have experience but are curious, would you mind trying it and letting me know what you think? :)

I suppose there could be some kind of physical damage if done too often, but I think occassional usage would be safe enough.

Well there is "good" pain and "bad" pain ebony.

The pain I experience from an erection with the plain ring is the good kind of pain, not like the bad kind of pain associated with the pinching of the other types.

OK confession time boz...

I got the 'retrograde ejaculation' part from loveline. A caller said he could make himself orgasm but not ejac. by squeezing the base of his penis just as the came.

Dr. Drew explained the retrograde ejaculation part and said that doing it very often could lead to some sort of damage but he did not elaborate.

I'm so ashamed...

I prefer...

...the lasso variety of cock ring, which is basically a length of surgical tubing with a wooden bead as the tension adjuster.

They're sold in most sex shops.

The advtantage over other styles is they are easy to adjust quickly (e.g. if you'd like to ejaculate)...and with some finesse on timing can create a good strong splat effect through the increased pressure in one's personal hydraulics system.

I like them. They make me noticably thicker and harder, qualities that generate good reviews with the pubic.

LC

the problem with being a fem switch with a fem sub

...now you've done it. got me all hot over the idea of a cock ring and i don't even have a cock to put it on. and even at second best, i don't have a partner i can put it on either.

at any rate i'm trying to imagine the delight on the cock i don't have... this is just... strange....

i am slowly going crazy, 1,2,3,4,5,6 SWITCH!

OK confession time boz...

I got the 'retrograde ejaculation' part from loveline. A caller said he could make himself orgasm but not ejac. by squeezing the base of his penis just as the came.

I'm so ashamed...

Now, is that the good ashamed, or the bad ashamed? :)

...now you've done it. got me all hot over the idea of a cock ring and i don't even have a cock to put it on. and even at second best, i don't have a partner i can put it on either.

Hmm, maybe you can place a personals ad ...

"Wanted, one cock, for a cock ring fitting."

boz said:

I've been wondering about something similar to this last bit.

When I am about to ejaculate, if some pressure is applied right at the base, effectively cutting off the passage so nothing is able to come out, I experience orgasm except for the actual ejaculation.

The thing about it is, my sexual desire does not disappear when this happens. Neither does my erection, and then I can also easily have another orgasm with normal ejaculation soon afterwards.

Does anyone else have any experience with this?

Or, if you don't have experience but are curious, would you mind trying it and letting me know what you think? :)

I suppose there could be some kind of physical damage if done too often, but I think occassional usage would be safe enough.

Doing it too much can cause prostate swelling I think, but sometimes is cool. Its really pretty common and lots of Dommes use that sort of orgasm control with male subs.

Re: I prefer...

Lancecastor said:
...the lasso variety of cock ring, which is basically a length of surgical tubing with a wooden bead as the tension adjuster.

They're sold in most sex shops.

The advtantage over other styles is they are easy to adjust quickly (e.g. if you'd like to ejaculate)...and with some finesse on timing can create a good strong splat effect through the increased pressure in one's personal hydraulics system.

I like them. They make me noticably thicker and harder, qualities that generate good reviews with the pubic.

LC

I'll be the judge of that!

Ebony

:catroar:

Umm, well, sure "angel" eve. :) Anything for educational purposes.

Though, from Vancouver to Toronto is a long ways.

I may be big, but not *quite* that long.

Back