Breast Bondage

tr65

Really Experienced
Any thoughts on the best way to go about this? Is a thick or thin rope or piece of leather better. Is it too much for the sub to bondage the breasts and clamp them at the same time?

As a sub...

I suggest 3/8 inch twisted not braided nylon rope at least. It is easy to work with and you can do all kinds of fancy rope work with it. This is what we use. We have tried other rope s but this seem to work the best and not cut too deeply into the skin.

Oh and the clamps or clothes pins... well just watch the skin as you would at anyother time.

I was wondering about this myself. How do you keep the ropes from slipping off?? I'm guessing Master didn't get them tight enough. Just my guess tho..

dixi

I have found that using different ropes or even nylon strappings , can be fun.

Variety is the spice of life.

And as for clipping?

That depends on the sub. I like it.

Rope and such

M uses soft cotton twisted rope usually (rope preparation is such a ritual for us - we wash it, dry it in the dryer, cut it to length, dip the ends in melted wax). He does not typically use clamps after binding them, preferring to use a small or midsize whip on them. If my breasts are bound tightly, there is usually not enough give in the skin to attach a clamp anywhere but directly on the nipple, so I tend to encourage the whip.

A couple of times he has used that medical bandage stuff that sticks to itself (not adhesive, but somehow it grips - like what they use after you give blood to hold the cotton on). It's kind of an interesting touch, and it's disposable, but I like the rope better.

K

how to??

this is going to be one of my naive, confused and somewhat stupid posts. this is the forewarning.

i can bind wrists and legs together. that is simple. but how do you bind breasts without having the rope slip off? is it simply a matter of pulling the rope as tight as you can without cutting off circulation so that it can't slip off or what?

i'm intrigued, i have been for awhile, but i always ruled out the idea of binding my 36B titties, as being impossible. they've,uh, grown a little in the past year and the idea of binding 38C tits seems alot more possible.

any suggestions, and does size matter in this case, or is it just a case of adapting to the size?

I've had a lot of breast bondage done over the years.

A couple small points that i've found of importance:

1. Instead of tying the first loop around the base of the breast, run a line of rope from base to nipple and then strat looping it round and round and round, tighter and tighter. Tie the knot, a slip knot, at the end of that process - and if you need to et out quickly, it's one slip knot and the whole thing just falls right off.

2. When using ANY kinda non-cotton rope, run the entire length over some bit of sensitive skin very carefully before the rope goes on. If there's even a small little tiny bit of plastic/nylon/whatever sticking out, it can act like a needle when the rope is being tightened - or after you're a while into the processitcan begin to really hurt (and not in a good way).

3. To anchor the rope, hang around the neck (against the back of the neck) with the subs head down, as if looking at the floor. That gives you two equal amounts on each side to use when doing the tying. After it's done, when she raises her head, it just gets that much tighter - and with every head movement, she can feel the rope binding her breasts, too.

4. It's far easier to make bound breasts bleed than unbound breasts. Remember that.

5. Any kinda clamps or clips on bound breasts will be less "painful" coming off then they are coming off unbound breasts because a lot of her focus and sensation headspace is already all wrapped up in the binding.
:rose:

eve?
Size doesn't matter.
It's all in the adaptation.
I had really seriously large breasts for the majority of my life and now, since my reduction surgery, i'm on the B-C line and i never wear a bra at all anymore (except for fetish purposes).

Size doesn't matter.
I'm in a unique position to know that firsthand.
:cool:

a beautiful sight

i found myself at home depot buying 12 feet of soft, thin, cotton rope for a chiuaua ,which i don't have a few days ago.

Thank You cym for your advice.
my girl was a little antsy about having the rope behind her neck this particular night (kink of the bad variety from sleeping wrong) so i wrapped it around her shoulders and across her back. it seemed to work well enough once she was on 4's. lying on her back it was impossible to keep the rope from falling off. which explains my not being sure how to bind smaller breasts. talk about a "well duh" moment.

i didn't do a fantastic job, but she looked so gorgeous, and we both enjoyed it. so i suppose that means i'll have more time to practice doing nicer looking binding another time. :D

Thanks to AngelizeDarkEyes for the link to this in the library.

I've wondered if there are any dangers to breast bondage beyond the obvious watching not to cut off circulation for too long. I'm thinking more along the lines of increased incidences of cysts or inflammations of the breast tissue.

I've experimented just a little with this and would like to experience more, I just want to do it safely.

Thank you.

Back