Light Restraints

sexy-girl

sacrilegious
i thought i'd ask this question here i hope you all dont mind ... how do people who are part of the BDSM feel about light restraints do you use them ... my girlfriend and i have played with them im talking about restraints like silk scarf's or things that if you resisted against you would break free

we've used harder restraints to but it was such a turn on using the silk scarf's tying my gf knowing that she could break free but she was allowing me to do this and that she maintained the submission through out whatever i did ... but also knowing that she felt some restraint also ... with the harder restraint it was fun too but i think i liked the feelings of the lighter one better ... we've tried it from both sides incase you are curious :)

dont know if i explained that very well :)

We have used them.

The lightest restraint (other than restraining by voice and will alone) has been cotton thread. :)

I think you explained it just fine.
Since none of us advocate nonconsentual bondage, in a way, any restraint you use is one she can get out of, just with the utterance of a word, so it is all a matter of degree. But there is something special about light bondage that you know you can escape from, because by not pulling free, the mental aspect of the bondage takes on more importance.

BTW, nice boots, honey.:)

thank you both ... and caroline that is exactly it ... it seemed to add an extra mental flavour when using the lighter ones :) ... it wasnt that the harder restraint added a nonconsentual feeling ... im not sure really maybe will have to try both again in future :)

thanks about the boots to :)

sexy-girl said:
thank you both ... and caroline that is exactly it ... it seemed to add an extra mental flavour when using the lighter ones :) ... it wasnt that the harder restraint added a nonconsentual feeling ... im not sure really maybe will have to try both again in future :)

thanks about the boots to :)

I hope you know that where I live the word boots is used to describe two different things in your av.;)

CarolineOh said:

I hope you know that where I live the word boots is used to describe two different things in your av.;)

:eek: ... i havent heard that one but i think i can guess thank you :)

Both light and hard are good. Just depends on what effect you are going for.

A good passive standing bondage position is to have her stand naked in a non-carpeted room. Have her put a small coin between corresponding finger and thumb tips and then raise her hands above her head. The idea is that you can do anything to her, but she isn't allowed to drop a coin.

Maybe you can play against her by taking turns and timing the game. Loser buys lunch. ;)

CarolineOh said:

You know, as in "shake your booty"?;)

hehe yeah thats what i thought ... and WD that sounds like wonderful fun ... we often do things a bit ilke that ... thats why i had to go see austin powers with lisa the other night because i lost a bet :)

we have a lot of fun with sexual play sometimes the times i laugh the hardest are when we're having sex :) ... not everytime just sometimes

I suppose you could use a short length of rope wrapped so lightly that it's easy to get out of.

Also things like ties can be especially useful, if you're indulging in a bit of role play (like one of you is wearing a tie for some reason).

Yeah those boots rock, can I ask where you got them.
And I agree thats a sweet booty too.

Light restraints can be alot of fun. I like the feel of the silk against my skin. The texture of the fabric used really adds to the experience for me.

:eek: thanks christa i actually got them at second hand store lol ... i dont buy many things from there but was dropping off some old books to give away and i saw them i cant remember how much i paid for them but they weren't very much

and thanks skally we used belts before i haven't used ties but that might be an idea ... hmm to wear the tie and then take it off and ... well you get the idea :)

desdemona yes thats it exactly i loved the feeling of the silk when i was tied with it and the flutter over my skin before as my gf ran it up and down my body as i was laying back waiting for her to bond my wrists to the bed

im actually mildly surprised that you all use light restraints ... as much as it seems ... everytime i post on this board i learn a little bit more about you all its great :)

Last edited:
sexy-girl said:

and thanks skally we used belts before i haven't used ties but that might be an idea ... hmm to wear the tie and then take it off and ... well you get the idea :)
B]

No probs :)

There's a multitude of role plays / fantasies to go through if you're into that kinda thing (with either yourself or your girlfriend wearing it to begin with !)

Skally said:

No probs :)

There's a multitude of role plays / fantasies to go through if you're into that kinda thing (with either yourself or your girlfriend wearing it to begin with !)

i can imagine :) ... often any sex play with have is quite unplanned and just sort of happens we're not very good at following plans ... like the other night i chucked some yogurt over her and that sprung some pretty wild passion over the night and next day :)

sexy-girl said:
[Bdesdemona yes thats it exactly i loved the feeling of the silk when i was tied with it and the flutter over my skin before as my gf ran it up and down my body as i was laying back waiting for her to bond my wrists to the bed:) [/B]

Yummmy

All or nothing

The first week we spent together, we had a scene where I asked him to legitimately tie me up so that I could not escape. I'm good at getting out, and needed the mental reassurance that if he wanted to keep me tied, he could. He could and did, and I felt better knowing.

Since then, he uses full-blown restraints (cuffs and chain / rope), or nothing. We use the restraints when he is going to be doing something likely to make me jump. So, for the violet wand, he uses restraints, but for whips and floggers, usually nothing. I don't *want* to go anywhere :)

K

sexy-girl said:

i can imagine :) ... often any sex play with have is quite unplanned and just sort of happens we're not very good at following plans ... like the other night i chucked some yogurt over her and that sprung some pretty wild passion over the night and next day :)

Oh I wish youd give me an excuse like that to spank that sweet ass.

MzChrista said:

Oh I wish youd give me an excuse like that to spank that sweet ass.

lol :eek: this is my first thread i've started in this forum and already someone is threatening to spank me ... maybe i should of started a thread sooner :)

sexy-girl said:

lol :eek: this is my first thread i've started in this forum and already someone is threatening to spank me ... maybe i should of started a thread sooner :)

I cant help it. Look at the way you kicking your feet in that picture, just like you would if you was across my lap.

sexy-girl

sexy-girl said:

Chuck some cyber flavored yogurt on MzChrista,...I wanna watch!
(Iam an avid voyeur)

Re: sexy-girl

artful said:

Chuck some cyber flavored yogurt on MzChrista,...I wanna watch!
(Iam an avid voyeur)

:eek: i wouldnt dare lol

christa i was going to change this av soon but i'll keep it up a little longer now thanks :)

The restraints I like best can be either the lightest or the heaviest, or anything in between...his hands. I'm a small lady, and even though He isn't that big, but he's got 8-9" of height on me and almost 80#. If he wants me held, I'm held.

I know that often when we're playing, he wants/needs his hands free, but sometimes like today when we're just fooling around without having sex and he grabs my wrists and plants them firmly above my head...god what a rush. There's just something mental about having his BODY restraining me that I find more erotic at times than even our heaviest play.

We're used light restraints other than hands, no heavy ones yet like cuffs, etc, so I really can't compare the two in my experience. Sorry I couldn't help you more.

no cirrus thats great i enjoy hearing experiences like that ... my i've had simalier too where my gf has held my hands above my head as we've both kissed ... i wouldnt say there is any size difference between us though i guess neither us try to struggle though when we're in that sort of mood :)

never you're scary with that :mad: sign ... you know all my yogurt is for you :)

Back