A question for the Domme Ladies

Todd-'o'-Vision

Super xVirgin Man
being a virgin nilla and all

Say we hit it off real good online and decided to meet, and that hit it off real good as well and we decided to begin some BDSM stuff.

What would you do to me first warming me up as a new sub

and how would we progress, just assuming I was able to handle each new step you presented.

I am just curious please, indulge me with your minds play please.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

I am a service oriented Domme, so I teach a new sub my required rituals first and foremost. The first one is my greeting ritual.

Ebony

Todd-'o'-Vision said:
being a virgin nilla and all

Say we hit it off real good online and decided to meet, and that hit it off real good as well and we decided to begin some BDSM stuff.

What would you do to me first warming me up as a new sub

and how would we progress, just assuming I was able to handle each new step you presented.

I am just curious please, indulge me with your minds play please.

Thanks in advance,
Todd

Well...there would be no kink play for quite a while. I am service oriented, as well. I have never had a D/s relationship that was not 24/7. So, I wouldn't know how go about training someone that lived outside of my home.
Let me think some more about this. I am not finding the right word, tonight. :(

raindancer said:
Well...there would be no kink play for quite a while. I am service oriented, as well. I have never had a D/s relationship that was not 24/7. So, I wouldn't know how go about training someone that lived outside of my home.
Let me think some more about this. I am not finding the right word, tonight. :(

I know the feeling. When I have that, I call it a brain fart.

Eb

considering you have made it through My door and would become a possible trainee of Mine the scenerio would go as...

I would welcome you at the door in a pleasant and no nonsense way, teasing you about the sweat running down your face and the tremble in your body.

I would direct you where to hang your jacket and place your shoes. I would tell you to join Me in My living room where you would find Me sitting in the black leather chair of My choice. I would speak to you for 3 or 4 minutes as you stood awkwardly in front of Me. Then...

I would direct you to undress before Me...making certain you knew to remove your socks before your pants and to fold your clothes neatly placing them in the directed location.

I would have you kneel in the present and display position before Me and then I would begin a gentle talk about your journey to Me that day as well as your hopes and dreams of a future if I chose you to be Mine one day. I would explain that I was about to do an inspection of the body you were offering to Me. I would explain why I do it.

Before begining the examination I would place a training collar and cuffs on you to give you a feeling of security. I may also attach My leash to the ring of the collar to show My control.

My hands would explore your head, face, throat, neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, arms, hands, belly, thighs, cock, balls and all the time I would be explaining what I saw with My hands, why the inspection was not meant to humiliate but to explore your health and well being.

I would move behind you and begin the exploration again, missing no part of your body and never discontinuing the soothing with My voice.

This is a bare bones description of the first 30 minutes in My control.

Well, Shadowsdream, I am still trying to get my breathe and swallow!

:eek:

wow, that is so cool, I could actually handle that so far without having to resort to a immeditate safe word, so thats cool.

thank you for sharing.

Would you care to share more, this is very educational for me.

P.s. - during the me striping part and the examination, being a virgin and all, I was wondering if my nervousness that I know I would get stripping in front of a woman would have to be punished or would the slight nervousness be acceptable uunder the situation. As well with the helath physical if I were to get arroused/erect would that be a punishable offense or accptable and if these are punsihable offense what would your method be.

Again, Thanks in advance.

Eloquent!!

Shadowsdream said:
considering you have made it through My door and would become a possible trainee of Mine the scenerio would go as...

I would welcome you at the door in a pleasant and no nonsense way, teasing you about the sweat running down your face and the tremble in your body.

I would direct you where to hang your jacket and place your shoes. I would tell you to join Me in My living room where you would find Me sitting in the black leather chair of My choice. I would speak to you for 3 or 4 minutes as you stood awkwardly in front of Me. Then...

I would direct you to undress before Me...making certain you knew to remove your socks before your pants and to fold your clothes neatly placing them in the directed location.

I would have you kneel in the present and display position before Me and then I would begin a gentle talk about your journey to Me that day as well as your hopes and dreams of a future if I chose you to be Mine one day. I would explain that I was about to do an inspection of the body you were offering to Me. I would explain why I do it.

Before begining the examination I would place a training collar and cuffs on you to give you a feeling of security. I may also attach My leash to the ring of the collar to show My control.

My hands would explore your head, face, throat, neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, arms, hands, belly, thighs, cock, balls and all the time I would be explaining what I saw with My hands, why the inspection was not meant to humiliate but to explore your health and well being.

I would move behind you and begin the exploration again, missing no part of your body and never discontinuing the soothing with My voice.

This is a bare bones description of the first 30 minutes in My control.

I could not improve upon this at all. I do much of the same activities. But I could never explain it as well as you do!

Ebony

thank you all for the comments...so on to a little more depth.

(Would you care to share more, this is very educational for me. )

Todd...The nervousness woulf be expected..and if you stripped in front of Me every time you entered My home (which is required) it is doubtful the nervousness would ever leave you. There are so many simple looks or words at My disposal. If you were to disrobe to quickly I would slow you down...make the mistake of trying to remove your pants before your socks and you would here the firmness in My voice stopping you in your tracks and demanding an explanation for why *I* expect the socks first routine. I would keep you standing just long enough to increase your naked vulnerability and exposure before giving you the luxury of dropping to your knees for Me.
I would be surprised if you did not get at least semi-erect during the physical examination. I use a firm confident hand and a voice of velvet with a soft smile and a penetrating eye. When I hold your genitals in My hand and demand who you wish to give this gift to I enjoy the whisper in your voice and the way your manhood swells against your wishes. There is no punishment for honesty, and both the nervousness and the excitement are honesty in their purest forms.
When I begin the exploration of the feet it is almost a given that I will find this is where more work needs to be done and maintained consistantly. 95% of the time I will discover calloused soles and unkempt nails. A long discussion about how these feet MUST come to Me in better shape and why will be the order of business. I will explain the process and how important it is to take care of the entire body that may one day be Mine to display as the jewel I expect it to be.
Once I have finished the examination I will allow you to lay your head upon My leather clad lap as I stroke your head and allow you a few minutes to hear My soothing voice telling you how proud I am of your endurance of these new sensations for My pleasure. A conversation will occur between us about how you have felt during this personal process until I feel you relax into a calm and peaceful state...THEN.
I will send you to My kitchen (assuring you that I know where nothing is) and direct you to make Me the beverage of My choice after explaining EXACTLY how that would be. *Coffee=1/2 boiling water...1/2 hot milk...2 sugar...cold beverages always without ice!
When you bring the beverage to Me you will be directed in it's proper service which never varies except in a nilla private moment.

(P.s. - during the me striping part and the examination, being a virgin and all, I was wondering if my nervousness that I know I would get stripping in front of a woman would have to be punished or would the slight nervousness be acceptable uunder the situation. As well with the helath physical if I were to get arroused/erect would that be a punishable offense or accptable and if these are punsihable offense what would your method be. )

Mr -o-Vision...Thank you so much

This is something i haven't even had time to wonder about, let alone ask! Aren't you glad you've peered throught the door into this section of the library? i've been here for MONTHS now.

Shadowsdream, i thank you very much for this glimpse into Your world. The Creator of All dealt generously with You when granting the power to evoke images. i shiver at the thought of speaking with You on the phone someday.

i'm imagining a voice like a huge bronze bell, being stroked with a butter-soft, black leather belt. It can whisper. It can moan when you play the edge like the string of a violin. The belt also has a heavy buckle, to be used if necessary.

And Ebonyfire my Sister! i'm in awe at the depths you shown here. We became friends so quickly and gladly, we never really got around to "talking shop". i treasure the informality and laughter we have shared even more, having caught a glimpse of what you're subs must see.

Please do continue, all of you. i'll be the one over there in the corner. With the goosebumps.

Dr Blue

A telephone conversation with Me is much as you see Me type here in lit.
No nonsense..open..warm and firm.
Lots of laughter punctuated with unexpected statements just for the intoxicating joy of silence.

I have to say wow you words leave nothing to the imagination.

Again thank you very very much.

Please feel free to continue if you would please.

As for my feet examination, I think you would be pleasantly surprised with that one.

foxinsox

There is no need to wish to be a male when you read My posts. I am as Bi as they come!

A fem sub would go through much the same introduction..of course I would NOT be directing her to remove her socks before her pants but would be instead directing her to remain seductive in a garter belt and silk hose that she had been directed to wear for My pleasure.

When she is on her knees at My feet the talk, inspection follows the same vein but of course more intimate moments on breast inspection may occur and I never look for the weight or quality of the cock and balls when a sweet pussy is so close at hand and needing varification of its worth to Me.

I neither soften My approach nor romanticize it simply because of the gender of the sub at My feet.

I answered this post directly to Todd as I felt it was posted in that questioning manner.

~~~grin~~

Thanks,

The suspense and waiting/wanting of my fantasies of being at the hands of a loving and demanding Mistress is being explained to me.

Slowly getting my wife to go further into my submission is taking forever. She let's me know all the things she, and mostly others, will require me to do.

Please explain more.

Last edited:
back to Todd

I am pleased to think that your feet would pass inspection, I am a bit of a MONSTER about foot care! Or is that a MINSTRESS? Well another thread perhaps?

On to a bit more depth in the beverage ritual..the whys and how to's.

The why is... a moment to give you some time to be on your own, to gather your thoughts, to feel a new use that has no physical or sexual over tones.

To calm in some ways yet torment in a new way..with a continual flow from the physical to the service orientation that I expect.

Lets assume it is a hot day and I have chosen to have a simple glass of Coca Cola...informing you that I never take ice and do not like to have to repeat this each time I am served!

I will watch you from the corner of My eye as you search the cupboards awkwardly to find a glass that you think will meet My standards. I know that you will wonder if a simple juice glass will suffice or if I will have the high expectations that only a long stemmed crystal delight will satisfy. I also know that you are uncomfortable invading the privacy of My cupboards even under My direction and that only time will cure that emotion.

When you begin to return to Me glass in hand I will stop you in mid tracks just because I can! I will direct you to slow down in your appraoch to show more respect.

WHY? because it takes your mind FROM the kitchen and the uncertainty and refocuses it on your submission.

When you are before Me I will point to the floor. You will drop to your knees and if not having been previuosly instructed you will try to hand the glass to Me. I will not accept it. I will look at you as though you have lost your mind!

When you ask Me what you are doing wrong I will instruct you on the ONLY way I will recieve a beverage from your hand. I expect the Coca Cola to be tasted by you..to ensure it is cool and pleasing to the mouth. I then expect the rim of the glass to be kissed with your pleasure to Mine. Handed to Me with outstreched arms and the head down in submission. When I have approved the drink you will be instructed to drop into the frog position until being told to rise. I will then offer you the opportunity to join Me in more conversation and a drink.

WHY? Because I know that your nervouness needs soothing with the coolness of a drink. I also know that you need more time to talk about how this new task has affected you emotionally in a safe none threatening moment. It also gives Me an opportunity to praise you for the effort you have put into obedience.

foxinsox said:
:eek:

Alrighty, then.

Guess I'll just settle down over there and join Blue in the corner...

:D

This corner is getting crowded all of a sudden. :)

Shadowsdream,

So far so good.

You are amazingly eloquent, I am only so in my mind, yet the words never seem to take the road from there to lip or finger tip.

You are in esence actually anticipating my every actual nervousness and timidity. Thank you.

I have thus far basically no problems with what would be expected of me, this is very awesome.

AS for my feet I trim my nails every two days, hang nail prevention, and I slice and pumise all leather surface. Its one of my, can't find the word, things I do all the time, you know like people twirling there hair or sucking on a pen. My foot motto is this, "Feet are meant to be lived in, they don't need to look lived in."

Please feel free to continue, if I am bothering you to much or you don't want all your secretes of a good sub revealed please feel free to tell me here or in PM.

There are actually a few people I wish I could get here to actually read this, cause all they have in thier head of BDSM is the hollywood basterdization of it, to me very sad and depressing.

Again Thanks

To be continued tomorrow with My first steaming cup of coffee
( you all know how I like it now!)

~~~smile~~ no Todd you are not bothering me nor do I feel any need to hold the information to my breast if it can in any way dispell the Hollywood fanatsy of reality as it is seen through My eyes.

may i join you guys in the corner?

Shadowsdream, i anticipate your eloquence.

I did not get to the continuation with My coffee, due to one of those unexpected kind of mornings but here I am now to catch up if possible.

I am not trying to present the proverbial laundry lists of then I do this and then that but it is how I am presenting this explanation simply for the ease of following a general day in a training to be Mine.

My trainings seldom last for less than 24 hours so I will present through this thread an entire 24 hour period unless some brave soul holds up the flag of surrender!

If I have been speaking with you by phone or online you will have discovered that I have never Dominated you no matter how many back doors you may have tried to get that result.

BUT I will have suggested to you that you might like to practice nail painting and removal of laquer on yourself or a friend...BECAUSE I will expect you to be able to take care of My fingernails and toe nails as well as be able to give Me a satisfactory foot bath and massage. I will be sure to be wearing polish when I set you to this task so that you will have the calmer job of removal before the more complex job of painting.

WHY? Because you will be shaking like a leaf..O it sounds so easy until you are naked at My feet, your leash in My steady hands. I will instruct you step by step and ask you several times how you are feeling. I will see by the lessening of the tremble and the relaxation in your body when you are beginning to feel comfortable and focused on your task.

Well now I don't want you to comfortable to quickly..where is the thrill in such a mundane task if it becomes easy? Where is the focus on your submission if it becomes routine? Now is the time to start talking about butt plugs! Ha...last thing you are expecting me to say..from..."you are doing well with that polish" to " how often do you train with a butt plug?"

SWEAT, SHAKES, STUTTERS....~~~grin~~~

you will have noticed several toys sitting on the small table at My side by now....and now when you look up at the butt plug you can almost feel it...

to be continued....

Shadowsdream said:
My trainings seldom last for less than 24 hours so I will present through this thread an entire 24 hour period unless some brave soul holds up the flag of surrender!

I for one sincerely hope that nobody waves that flag ... I am really interested. (And so is Robuck)

Back