Has anyone heard of this?

SexyChele

Lovin' Life
Okay, I will admit that this question isn't strictly for those involved with BDSM, but I have noticed it seems as though the folks involved with the lifestyle have a more broad sense of various toys and whether they are any good or not. So here goes ~

Has anyone here heard of something called "Tongue Joy"? (or something like it?) From the way it is being described to me, it is a small vibrator that is placed directly on the tongue, and is used during oral sex. I'm more than a little intriqued at the thought of something like this being used on me. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it and/or used it before?

(If this post is not appropriate for this forum, I understand completely)

Not heard of that one, SexyChele.

I did see, on one of the toy sites something like a vibrating tongue though. If I can find it again, I will post a picture of it.

SexyChele said:
Okay, I will admit that this question isn't strictly for those involved with BDSM, but I have noticed it seems as though the folks involved with the lifestyle have a more broad sense of various toys and whether they are any good or not. So here goes ~

Has anyone here heard of something called "Tongue Joy"? (or something like it?) From the way it is being described to me, it is a small vibrator that is placed directly on the tongue, and is used during oral sex. I'm more than a little intriqued at the thought of something like this being used on me. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of it and/or used it before?

I saw an ad for that i think. If i come across it again, i'll get the link.

I have heard of it but haven't used one. It does sound intriguing, doesn't it?

Thanks all for the comments. And, wolph, thank you for the links! Here is how the product comes packaged, and evidently is waiting for me:

Tongue Joy

And, yes, it looks VERY intriguing!

Now, I'm just wondering if anyone has had the experience of actually using one, or having one used on them?

i know this might sound silly, but im wondering if with all that vibrating your toungee would go numb? having no feeling in your tounge while trying to have oral sex wouldn't be a good thing right?

Titania1616 said:
i know this might sound silly, but im wondering if with all that vibrating your toungee would go numb? having no feeling in your tounge while trying to have oral sex wouldn't be a good thing right?

Funny you should say that, as I was thinking the same thing. I can imagine it would be like after the dentist numbs you for dental work or something. However, the thoughts of this toy does intrigue me...:D

dixi

Titania1616 said:

*LOL* You bring up a concern I hadn't thought of before! But I had wondered what it would feel like to have a vib strapped to one's tongue. For me, when the dentist uses a certain drill that has that deep vibration to it? It drives me nuts, just can't handle it! Rocks my brain, it seems.

I've heard this little number over the phone last night, and it sounds pretty powerful. There is a AA battery in there, somewhere. So, yeah, I am sort of wondering how it feels to be used on some one and how it feels when to the person whose tongue it is strapped to!

It looks like fun to be on the receiving end of this little toy but I bet it would make me nuts to have that thing strapped to my tongue. My mouth seems to be pretty ticklish when I'm getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist's office.
I can just imagine me giggling hysterically while trying to go down on somebody.

I've got a pierced tongue. I was looking at these little flexible plastic "caps" that go on top of the ball bit on tongue piercings, they're a bit like those novelty condoms you can get. I've always been intrigued as to what these are like, but I've always imagined they're a bit dodgy because they may be easy to swallow.

Skally said:
I've got a pierced tongue. I was looking at these little flexible plastic "caps" that go on top of the ball bit on tongue piercings, they're a bit like those novelty condoms you can get. I've always been intrigued as to what these are like, but I've always imagined they're a bit dodgy because they may be easy to swallow.

That's interesting - I didn't know they had such things. I'm really seeing where I live a sheltered life!

Even if you were to swallow one, how harmful would it be? I'm thinking there must be some way to secure them so that won't happen. But who knows with some toys, right?

naw, forget that little tongue buzzer and get yourself one of these.

MzChrista said:
naw, forget that little tongue buzzer and get yourself one of these.

LOL, I like the one that has the penis gag on one end and the dildo on the other, rather than using the chin.

Ebony

Funny you should bring this up... I just saw an ad at adam and eve for one of these and was wondering how it would feel....
to be on the receiving end of it.

:D

SexyChele said:

OK, being the ever curious Gemini I am, I was wondering first, did you or anyone track one of these wonder machines down? and second, what was it like to receive?!! The mind boggles here. See what happens when a Master spends all night working outside work hours, within physical reach, but the mind far, far away? LOL

Catalina

Ok...............I'm in too.........I wonder what it would feel like to wear?............

Ok so who is going to buy it? I mean I am just about ready to say I will to try the little bugger out. I love it when skitten cums in my mouth and face and really wonder what she might do with this little work of art...........:D ;)

Okay... I have a strange relationship with my son, but I bought him one of those vibrators for those who have their tongues pierced!

I only hope his wife enjoys being on the recieving end of it... and no I haven't asked!:eek:

cellis said:
Okay... I have a strange relationship with my son, but I bought him one of those vibrators for those who have their tongues pierced!
Sounds like a healthy one to me. The parents that can't think of their children having sex and vice versa always amaze me. He sounds like a lucky son indeed.
cellis said:
I only hope his wife enjoys being on the recieving end of it... and no I haven't asked!:eek:
Chickenchit ...
icon_lol.gif

cellis said:

Now I feel better. Get strange looks when I look at buying my daughter whips, crops, vibrators, and shocked when I mention in conversation she has on more than one occasion come and talked openly with me about her sexual life and sought my advice and thoughts. Nice to see I'm not the only parent who shares and cares about these things.

Catalina

SexyChele said:

If you ever come across it, drop me a line, so i can find me one as well

Back