One For All

Hmmm...long or short hair on the head for a male (though shoulder length or longer is quite yummy...sort of wild and untamed...shrugs)

For myself, i go through stages where i have short hair and other phases where i want long hair...but always in a certain V on my person...no hair...

Not sure if this answered it for my preference or even what you were looking for, but...

belle
:kiss:

Shadowsdream said:
Long hair? Short hair? No hair? any preferences or kinks here?

On her head,...as long as she can let it grow being comfy with it. I prefer midway down her back.

Pubic area,...a natural growth,...trimmed for her comfort.

As far as hair COLOR goes,...natural all the way for my tastes,...it really doesn't matter as long as it's a NATURAL color. :rose:

EDITED TO ADD:

Smooth as silk legs and under arms! :D

Last edited:
Re: Re: One For All

Yup, thats a good length. As far as I am concerned, she can cut it once it's long enough to poo on. We don't need that.

artful said:

On her head,...as long as she can let it grow being comfy with it. I prefer midway down her back.

Shadowsdream said:
Long hair? Short hair? No hair? any preferences or kinks here?

With head hair I don't have any particular preference, as long as it suits the face. Pubic hair I prefer to be trimmed on the mons with bare labia (shaved/depilatory).

For his head, I normally don't have preferences unless somehow my illicit Nazi interrogation scene comes true, in which case shaved head (with one of those officer hats, of course, but I might see the back of his head and that needs to be shaved). I have no preference for male pubic hair, but that may be because I've never found the man who willingly shaves.

For me, I like having hair (on my head) enough to trail down his body. I prefer to be shaved completely but I'm SO prone to ingrowns and I haven't saved up enough masochism to try waxing.

"Hey Quint, have you ever heard of Magic?" "Why gee, no, I've been around here for the past 5 months and nary a word of it. Pray explain it to me, O Enlightened One."

Hair ya go....

:rose:
Hair on His head... none to little
Hair on His balls... give 'em to me bare baby

Hair on my head... how ever He wants it
Hair on my pussy... not in this lifetime
;)

hmm, i've always loved a man with long hair... kinda like the "bad boy" image....
although, i thought the bald Edward Norton in "American History X" was sexy as HELL!!!!mmmmmm

I like shoulder length or shorter, it's easier to play with and run my hands through ;)

I prefer men to have short hair. Not crew cut short, but not longer than shoulder-brushing. VERY few men look good with long hair, in my opinion.

Women I'm less picky about hairstyles, so long as it suits their features and manner. Though, I really *hate* the hairstyle I always think of as the "Lesbian Mullet." If you've seen it, you know that one I mean. Other than that cut, though, I'm pretty easy to please.

Pubic hair is only there to be removed, from all bodies, I think. At least, any bodies I must see in the mirror or that intend to receive oral attention from me. ;)

He's got a long hair thing. Luckily, I have long hair and always have, so it's never been an issue. I don't look good with short hair; I had it *once* in junior high, and I learned my lesson.

Why the ugliest possible hairstyle? That's all I want to know. You have hundreds of hairstyles to choose from and they chose the mullet? Why? To show their symbolic tie to NASCAR fans?

I must admit to liking short hair on men.

I have to wear my hair short to ensure that my ear is not covered by my hair. However, it is still long enough for Robuck to grab a handful if he so wishes.

On men, any length is okay, but I really perfer that short sort of buzzed look and shaved balls are the best!

On women, I don't really have a preference. I wear mine shoulder length or a little longer and curly. I just suits me. Oh and the pubes are gone!

Quint, that waxing thing is such a turn on! But you really need help to do it.

I wouldn't mind seeing what Sam would look like with a great big 'fro, but I doubt that's about to happen. On the subject of pubic hair, I find his tight little curly pubes very attractive, more so, if I may be a bit un-PC, than the long stringy pubic hair most white men have.
I like to keep my own hair long, and he loves it like that. Unfortunately, they had to shave off a big patch on the side of my head after my accident, so I had to go with a short style, but it's growing out fast now and starting to look more like me again.
Oh, and I trim, but don't shave, although I will if I ever get asked on a date by Risia.
;)

oh oh ... I didn't fully answer the question. (Goes and sits quietly at back of class in hope nobody notices :D )

I keep myself as bare as possible from the neck down.

Master's in the military so I've gotten quite attached to the extremely short haircut. I even do him the service of cutting it myself. (He likes that) Oh and I like his pubes at least trimmed.

My hair is kept long, currently about the middle of my back and wavey, but not curly. This is the way Master likes it too. Pubes must be gone on me. We are going to try the waxing thing as soon as I get my courage up.

dixi

Am I the only one ...

... to get a nasty rash from shaving ... um ... intimate parts?

My head hair: long in summer (to make buns and ponytails - so much cooler) and short in winter (about chin length).

I shave armpits and legs (being a blonde really pays off - I don't have to shave my arms, the hair is so light it's barely noticeable).

I tried epilation - it really hurts! It is supposed to get better after the first epilation, but it sure didn't!

Wax is much easier to take - it only hurts for a sec, and then you're half done. It takes a lot of courage to do it myself, though. Unfortunately, my boyfriend is too timid. I guess it's his instinct protecting him - I can get really nasty when in pain. :D

Re: Am I the only one ...

SexySusan said:
... to get a nasty rash from shaving ... um ... intimate parts?

Nope!

I used to get that too.
I now use a mans electric shaver - one with three rotary heads. I find I only need to shave about once every other day ... and no rash.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thanks a lot WillowPuss. I'll try that. And send more kisses if it works ...

and I also use a gentle moisturiser (like baby lotion) afterwards

Hope it works for you

I have long hair and I like at least shoulder length hair. (At my college, lesbians have buzz cuts. What the hell? It's beyond me)

RisiaSkye:
"Pubic hair is only there to be removed, from all bodies, I think. At least, any bodies I must see in the mirror or that intend to receive oral attention from me. ;) "

Okay, okay, I'll get rid of the stuff, however, any unforeseen consequences are on your head.

I like

Men who are submissive...

that means if they have hair...fine
don't have hair...fine
have long hair...fine
have short hair...fine
Have pubic hair...fine
no hair on the pubes...fine
hairy body?...fine
smooth as a baby's behind...fine

Whatever the Goddess gave you... I will work with.

Ebony

Long hair on men is a definite turn-off for me. Anything past their collar and i'm thinking to myself "Where are the scissors?"

My hair is currently almost to my waist and is never shorter than mid-back length.

I've become a Magic convert, so the rest of me is bare.

the lone long hair holdout speaks...

I absolutely love long hair on a man. Long hair. Hair that goes way down his back, if possible. I love the feeling of being inside all that hair, the sensuality of sifting it through my hands and fingers, and the refreshing freedom from conservative attitudes it so often presages. (Not that others, short haired others, are necessarily conservative - but long haired men are mostly *not*, something i think is kinda good to know upfront.

That said, i'd like his pubic area to be shaved, or trimmed in a major way at the very least. I'd be more than happy to perform that personal service for him, too, should we become close in that way. I've done it for my dominants all my life and i'm good at it.

Actually, this is the way i like my women, too, come to think of it.
:cool:

I like my own hair down to between my shoulder blades. It's fine, thick, blonde, and kinda wavy/curly all on its own. I don't spend time with hair care products, just wash it and go, mostly.

My pubes are always shaved. I really dislike the feeling of hair there. To me, for me, just me, it feels slightly unclean tohave all that hair matting the area up. Besides, a shaved pubic area really increases the sensitivity in that whole area. I shave under my arms but not my legs; if i didn't tell you, you'd never know, either. I have very little body hair and all of it is very light and sparse and soft and fine.

So, long hair on everyone, please, except anywhere near the pubics, and then i like bare skin all the way, baby.

Edit: Tomorrow i leave San Diego and the tender embrace of my parents. It's about time for all of us, too, to be honest. See you then.

Back