Butt Stuff

MzChrista

The Bitch Is Back
heres a thread for butt stuff or stuff about stuffing stuff in butts or what have you.
People talked about buttplugs and anal beadss and enemas, cool, But theres lots more.
We can talk about strap on , fisting, whatever.

OK, start it off:
Who has a strap on, what kind do you like.
And girls and boys, dont be shy, if you like it up the ass, open up the other end and tell us about it. Me, personally, I pitch, I dont catch.

Me first, Me first!

I may have to switch my preference to "switch".

Sometimes I love doing 'subby' things like nipple clamps, enemas, and...

Butt Stuffing!

I have used candles, hairbrush handles, bottles, veggies, ginger ***hot, hot, ouch, love it, hot, ouch***, toys, etc. Basically, if it has anything like the right shape, I have had it up my butt.

I am trying to think of the wierdest thing butt I am drawing a blank. I'll get back to ya.

-Vv

Recently...

.....someone threatened to plant her boot in my ass.

But I already had my head up there.

And some pickles.

LC

Listen, I will let you in on the BIG secret. About half of all the male doms I know have come to me sooner or later and wanted me to give them a taste of the sub side. And almost all of them wanted to get fucked in the ass. So dont feel alone on that one.

Re: Recently...

Lancecastor said:
.....someone threatened to plant her boot in my ass.

But I already had my head up there.

And some pickles.

LC

Damn. Im gonna have to get a bigger strap on just for you.

PS Dont eat them pickles. Even I got limits.

I couldn't agree with you more.

MzChrista said:
Listen, I will let you in on the BIG secret. About half of all the male doms I know have come to me sooner or later and wanted me to give them a taste of the sub side. And almost all of them wanted to get fucked in the ass. So dont feel alone on that one.

It's like the old "mirror check"; often as not, the thing that we stand firmest on is the one that, if we looked at ourselves dead in the eye in a mirror long enough, is the thing we are the most afraid to face.

Just as half of the Doms you know want to be bottomed in your experience, I've seen many Subs who display the desire to dominate.

Accordingly, I sometimes wonder whether Switch might be the "healthiest" label to have.....and how healthy it is to be to far in any direction away from dead center on the sexual continuum.

LC

Okay.....

MzChrista said:

Damn. Im gonna have to get a bigger strap on just for you.

PS Dont eat them pickles. Even I got limits.

....as long as there's reciprocity. I'll BMOU*

Lance "Mmmm...FairPlay" Castor

*Bring My Own Unit

Re: I couldn't agree with you more.

Lancecastor said:

It's like the old "mirror check"; often as not, the thing that we stand firmest on is the one that, if we looked at ourselves dead in the eye in a mirror long enough, is the thing we are the most afraid to face.

Just as half of the Doms you know want to be bottomed in your experience, I've seen many Subs who display the desire to dominate.

Accordingly, I sometimes wonder whether Switch might be the "healthiest" label to have.....and how healthy it is to be to far in any direction away from dead center on the sexual continuum.

LC

Well healthy is relative but I will go along about the subs thing. I have done lots of scenes with subs assisting me and they will tear up a boy's ass.

One of the reason you ought to leave C.Oh alone, I seen her in action.
Hahaha

Re: Okay.....

Lancecastor said:

....as long as there's reciprocity. I'll BMOU*

Lance "Mmmm...FairPlay" Castor

*Bring My Own Unit

Sorry. Like I said I pitch I dont catch.

MzChrista

... you crack me up! ROFLMAO ... and since I've laughed my ass off, it's no use stuffing anything into it, is it?

(With that av staring at me, I believe I can almost hear your voice saying these things in your posts.)

Seriously, tell us something about fisting, please. For some reason I just don't buy it. I can't imagine it is doable. And also, where would you get surgical gloves that reach up to the ellbow?

I got a prezzy

this weekend my new subby boy gave me a new toy...

A BIG white dick!! For my strap on, now I have a matched set. A big blue one, a big black one, and a big white one!

Ebony

Re: MzChrista

SexySusan said:
... you crack me up! ROFLMAO ... and since I've laughed my ass off, it's no use stuffing anything into it, is it?

(With that av staring at me, I believe I can almost hear your voice saying these things in your posts.)

Seriously, tell us something about fisting, please. For some reason I just don't buy it. I can't imagine it is doable. And also, where would you get surgical gloves that reach up to the ellbow?

Susan,...it's a good thing you lost your virginity
to MzC on this thread,...otherwise some of us males may have been subjected to her "Butterfly Board",...and I damn sure don't want no part of THAT.

CONGRATS,...you are NOW "EXPERIENCED"!!!:rose:

Re: Re: MzChrista

artful said:

Susan,...it's a good thing you lost your virginity
to MzC on this thread,...otherwise some of us males may have been subjected to her "Butterfly Board",...and I damn sure don't want no part of THAT.

CONGRATS,...ypu are NOE "EXPERIENCED"!!!:rose:

artful, do not tell me you are scared!!!!

I am shocked!

Ebony

Re: I got a prezzy

Ebonyfire said:
this weekend my new subby boy gave me a new toy...

A BIG white dick!! For my strap on, now I have a matched set. A big blue one, a big black one, and a big white one!

Ebony

EB,...be careful when he says he's gonna get ya the RED one.

The Big Red One is the University of Arkansas football team, of course they would bring their mascot which is a "Razorback Hog".

If he says he's gonna though,...just call MzC,...between you and her,...you can handle ANYTHING,...LMAO :D :devil:

butt stuff

ok, my submmissive side wants to be made to wear a woman's panties and be butt fucked with her strap on while another guy watches.....

submissive side also wants her to wear panties all day at work, when she gets home she bends over the bed, i take her panties off and have to smell them, then i have to lick her ass and give her a good tonguing. afterwards if i am good i get to wear her panties and masturbate in them until i cum.

my other side wants to just give a soft, wide ass a good butt fucking...

the tri-man

Re: Re: Re: MzChrista

Ebonyfire said:

artful, do not tell me you are scared!!!!

I am shocked!

Ebony

Damned straight I am,...I am a charter member of Sandia's,..."Don't fuck with MzC Club". You DID notice how nervously I couldn't spell worth a shit on that post didn't ya ? LOL:eek:

Thanks artful for pointing it out to me ... I didn't even notice ... boy it hurt a lot less than when I lost my virginity the first time ...

Where is that butterfly board, BTW?

<< looks around searchingly >>

Re: Re: I got a prezzy

artful said:

EB,...be careful when he says he's gonna get ya the RED one.

The Big Red One is the University of Arkansas football team, of course they would bring their mascot which is a "Razorback Hog".

If he says he's gonna though,...just call MzC,...between you and her,...you can handle ANYTHING,...LMAO :D :devil:

hehehe

I have actually seen a big red one too. I thought it looked icky! Now the big purple one is cute!

MzC and I are the Lit scary Dommes. However, I am told I do not look very scary at all! That is how I lull unsuspecting subbys to their doom!

EB

Susan,...

SexySusan said:
Thanks artful for pointing it out to me ... I didn't even notice ... boy it hurt a lot less than when I lost my virginity the first time ...

Where is that butterfly board, BTW?

<< looks around searchingly >>

...I don't know where it is,...and I don't WANNA see it again. From here on out,...please,...no one refer to me as a "Board Member" at Literotica!
~Shivers~ :(

MzChrista said:
Listen, I will let you in on the BIG secret. About half of all the male doms I know have come to me sooner or later and wanted me to give them a taste of the sub side....

I've had that happen quite frequently also. Usually its some big, strong, chest-beating, domly-dom type. They will approach me, try to woo me with their dom-speak. They will inform me that I will not switch to top if I'm with them...then "casually" let it slip they have a secret hankering to get fucked. And its always the really "I'm so hetero it hurts" types too.

Get real - grow up - if you enjoy - admit it!

Very odd,
MLP

Re: Re: I couldn't agree with you more.

MzChrista said:

Well healthy is relative but I will go along about the subs thing. I have done lots of scenes with subs assisting me and they will tear up a boy's ass.

One of the reason you ought to leave C.Oh alone, I seen her in action.
Hahaha

Excuse me, but I followed your instructions to the letter.
Next time can I wear a strap on? That's something I have always fantasized about.

Re: MzChrista

SexySusan said:

OK, square business, this is serious shit, no joking around.
Anal fistfucking is not something to be playing with if you arent going to do it right. You can serious injure a person and I even have heard stories of people bleeding to death.
First of all, it aint a starting place, if the sub doesnt have good anal experience, back up and go to the plugs and all, and play there for a while.
OK, so you gonna do it, start with an enema, and dont slack on it. You want that deal clean, nobody wants an impacted bowel.
Now you cant have too much lube, and I mean it. And not runny stuff, get a jel, because you want it in his ass not on your sheets. Really pack gobs of it in there, and when you think you got enough, put in some more.
You gotta wear latex gloves, and make sure they arent the cheap kind that might break. Totally cover your hand with lube and start working his hole with one finger until its sliding in and out easy. Then go for a second finger and on and on. When you go to put your whole hand in, you make it shaped like what people call "the goosehead" cause thats how its shaped.
OK, GO SLOW.
Now really this isnt different from pussy fisting except you got that sphincter and it doesnt stretch so much, it sort of snaps. When you go to slide your hand in, be careful, because you been pumping and it can make a vacuum and sometimes it might either push in air, and give him cramps, or it can also do this weird thing where it sort of sucks your hand in, and if you arent careful, you can tear him by going in to fast.
Some people will go to make a fist, and others wont, but yes you can do it, and you can push in further than you will think you can, but dont force it.
OK, you got your fist in him, what now? jacking him off is cool, but lots of guys will not get erections while you fist them. If he doesnt no big deal. Trust me, hes feeling plenty of sensation.
Now, pay attention here. The most dangerous part is not going in, it is coming out. You got to pull out as slow as you can and make sure you dont have any kind of a suction. Let me make it clear, You CAN pull his intestines out if you fuck up.
He is gona bleed some, especially if its the first time. a little blood is OK, if theres a lot, you obviously got a problem.

OK, there you go. Like I said be careful. This is serious shit. And I said he, but of course, you can fist women in the ass too, and you can do them in both ass and pussy together and thats a real trip. But you know, dont be so ambitious if you just starting out.

Last edited:
MLadyPain said:

I've had that happen quite frequently also. Usually its some big, strong, chest-beating, domly-dom type. They will approach me, try to woo me with their dom-speak. They will inform me that I will not switch to top if I'm with them...then "casually" let it slip they have a secret hankering to get fucked. And its always the really "I'm so hetero it hurts" types too.

Get real - grow up - if you enjoy - admit it!

Very odd,
MLP

Yep. You aint never lied. Its always the dude in the leather pants with the floggers hangin on his belt that want your dirty panties in his mouth and your strap on up his ass.

Re: Re: Re: I couldn't agree with you more.

CarolineOh said:

Excuse me, but I followed your instructions to the letter.
Next time can I wear a strap on? That's something I have always fantasized about.

All you gotta do is ask, girlybabe. Ill hook you up.

Back