Literotic Adventure

LordMagicMan

Lord of the Morning
How sweethoney_cum it would be to have a SummerRose wrapped in a silken_mystery. She could be a lilminx or a starfish. I hope I find my blondegoddess has prettygrneyes or is Emerald_eyed. She would have lusciouslips1 and tulips_2service. I hope she is a perky_baby and not just a girl. Her name could be Tracee or Debbiexxx. She would be a raindancer, bringing Rubyfruit. Where is my PaganCowGirl?

Would she be a RudeNastyAssBitch or would she lovetoread. I need to carrie-on my search for the one who can PleasureMe. Maybe she would be a naughtywife or Naughty N Nice. A SexyWench that is Barely__There. My Angelofsex, hidden behind a SilverVeil.

I found her upon an ivoryocean hidden in the Myst. My Mistress, a BamaBelle, a dixiecritter if I ever met one. Her juicylips taste of sinnamon and Sweet Cherry. I am intrigued, I hope I am not MissTaken by the feelings of passionfruit. AmINaughty? I will shower her with Sex & Diamonds. Her wiggles would be H’venlee and Mystical. A voyergirl or a Vixenshe bringing me ever closer to the Eve_of_Destruction. A Sassy7 Wildrose70 that asks “justpet me.”

A Lava_Goddesss she would be.

I'm Willing and Unsure how my CherryPop is going to taste, maybe my SuperGirl can tell me.

Still watching out for my SexyAmber or Freya2.

Last edited:
LMM, this was a cute story...thanks for including me too!
It reminded me of a song called "The Candy Rapper" Has anybody ever heard it?

I'm glad you all liked it...

put you in twice to make up for missing you super girl

Kisses and hugs to all the wonderful women of lit! With out you the experience of lit just wouldnt be the same.

I'm glad I could honor you all. :kiss: :rose: :heart: :rose: :kiss:

Beware the KillerMuffin has a sweet piece, and the *bratcat* comes with claws.

Question about pain? Just ask cymbidia

Have any questions just as Laurel, she'll pretend to know the answer.

The dead have been known to have a Shadowsdream

And make sure you all have a spankableBelle evening.

My jadedpast made me forget Georgia Girl, because shes not a ShyLady or a ~NekkidHickGirl.

You are so cute...with time on your hands hmm?? This gives a good chuckle hun.

calypso_21 said:
You are so cute...with time on your hands hmm?? This gives a good chuckle hun.

I tried to work yo uin too, but you dont have the easiest name to slide in there...

*hugs to you*

LordMagicMan said:

I tried to work yo uin too, but you dont have the easiest name to slide in there...

*hugs to you*

I had no doubts hun...I am behind the scenes.

calypso_21 said:

I had no doubts hun...I am behind the scenes.

You where standing behind the camera when I took the pictures? Damn you should have spoken up hehe

Back