BDSM Library Responses

NemoAlia
I didn't spend alot of time looking, but I didn't see our bdsm links anywhere. I know they have helped many out can they go somewhere?.......

Just asking........
;)

P. B. Walker said:
nice AV Lance... someone ya know? :)

PBW

Actually, I think Lance is really a femsub and he has been posing as a hetdom all this time.

The joke's on us!

zipman7 said:

Actually, I think Lance is really a femsub and he has been posing as a hetdom all this time.

The joke's on us!

That's funny

Hey, y'all. Just a little note to let you know I split these comments off from Nemo's Library thread because they were cluttering up the look of the reference tool she's worked hard to put together. I can't lock the thread, because she won't be able to access it to add to the library as needed, but I *would* like to keep that thread a place for the library itself, and just that. Otherwise, it's going to get overwhelming for people coming in to look for information.

So, this way everybody can talk as they were, nobody's words get disappeared, and we can still have a nice, clean and easy-to-read library thread.

Best to all,
RS

RS

RisiaSkye said:

Hey, y'all. Just a little note to let you know I split these comments off from Nemo's Library thread because they were cluttering up the look of the reference tool she's worked hard to put together. I can't lock the thread, because she won't be able to access it to add to the library as needed, but I *would* like to keep that thread a place for the library itself, and just that. Otherwise, it's going to get overwhelming for people coming in to look for information.

So, this way everybody can talk as they were, nobody's words get disappeared, and we can still have a nice, clean and easy-to-read library thread.

Best to all,
RS

Neato!- :rose:

RISIA Skye

once again proving how valuable she is to us all ,ty Risia:rose:

Neato? Oh, wow. ;)

Dream, you're welcome. You two are always very kind to me, and I appreciate it.

RS

RisiaSkye said:

Best to all,
RS

Thanks for the explanation. I think it was a most appropriate action. I will not post to that thread again so as to maintain the look. But I just couldn't resist the opportunity to expose Lance as a femsub. :D

Re: Thanks

BlondGirl said:
I must say that I am impressed as hell! Good job.

I just wanted to take a moment and thank NemoAlia for the tremendous job she has been doing. Not only has she orgnaized the library so that it is easy to find something on just about any topic, but she continually pops into threads and inserts the most appropriate links.

I for one want to acknowledge the wonderful job you are doing!

Thank you! it is truly appreciated. :rose:

Re: Re: Thanks

zipman7 said:

I just wanted to take a moment and thank NemoAlia for the tremendous job she has been doing. Not only has she orgnaized the library so that it is easy to find something on just about any topic, but she continually pops into threads and inserts the most appropriate links.

I for one want to acknowledge the wonderful job you are doing!

Thank you! it is truly appreciated. :rose:

I second that! Hear! Hear!

Eb

NemoAlia said:
Well, thanks, y'all! Did you all read to the Forum Organization: Library thread, where I've been asking for suggestions? I'd sure appreciate whatever feedback you'd be willing to give.

By the way NemoAlia, I did go to the Library and checked to see if there was a "communication thread" before I started one today.

Back