My first picture...

mignon

Virgin
This is the first time I've posted a picture...I hope somebody enjoys it.

Well, it's obvious you don't need any "How To" lessons on picking quality photos. IMHO, you're ready for the Amateur Pic Forum.

Rumple Foreskin

Last edited:
Well, I'm not much for boob pics... but my friends all whistled... that's prolly a good sign, lol.

First picture.

I'm so new I thought I was posting to Amateur Pic Forum. I'll give it another try. Glad you thought it was a quality photo...

More practice!!!

I think you need more practice. Post some more so we can critique them for you (just teasing everyone, maybe I can get her to post more, looks amazing doesn't she!!!) ;)

very nice

For a first I would say it was very nice would love to see the rest.:cool:

mignon said:

Very nice...and it makes sense that someone named mignon would be a filly (all groan together now)

Very Nice

That is a very nice picture, dear lady. I love breasts, and yours are absolutely adorable!

Originally posted by mignon This is the first time I've posted a picture...I hope somebody enjoys it. Thanks for sharing the picture. I must say you have very nice brests!! you dont have to hope someone enjoys them! They are awsome! hope you share some more! The MM

mignon said:

Who in their right mind would not enjoy!!!! :catroar: I haven't seen a statue with more perfect breast!!!
Please keep the pics cumming!!!
:rose:

Someone enjoy it? I guess so. Wonderful perky breasts. No need for a bra when you have those beauties.

As a fan of smaller breasts, I must say yours are fantastic, thank you for sharing.

mignon said:

:p Oh ! My ! You make my mouth water ! Madam , May I lick them ? :p

Sovok123

Welcome

Mignon~

Welcome to the Amature Pic board. I hope you have fun here
it's known to be addicting causing lapses in memory, loss of sleep/time,
exposure of various parts of the body and release of inhabitions. Not to bad side effects if you ask me. But either way enjoy the board and posting of your lovely pics dear.

Just remember to post only what you want to. Though everyone will always ask for more! hehe sorry we are greedy when it comes to good pictures.

mignon said:
i definetly enjoyed the pic mignon and hope it will be the first of many on this thread :)

My first picture

Mignon, may I say that for a first picture, it was an prize winner. It getts my vote for the "cocks-up" award. And if your fantastic breasts are any indication to the rest of your body...please! please!! post more......Merci, merci beaucoup!!! Jon:rose: :rose: :rose::)

Back