Something special from Kittengirl

kittengirl

Really Experienced
As promised, here is my New Years wishes posting! The pics are different than you are used to seeing me, but sometimes even the best of kittens gets naughty!

Last edited:
kittengirl~ You are definitley a girl after my own heart, that corset, those boots, BRAVO. Im a little new here and this is my first reply on someone else's thread, but I must say it was very well deserved so I HAD to say something...again lovely pics, lovely girl :)
~~Evilsxtasy~~

I am finally realizing that I have a thing for a girl in a corset so very sexy and very alluring. Cant wait to see more.:) :rose: :rose: :rose:

Maybe you are also soon to realize you are drawn to a girl in a corset who will spank you and torture you a bit in the most delicious way imaginable. And I think EvilsX and I could work something out...:devil:

so lovely to see you again.
i think the new year will be a very good one
(especially if you keep posting!)
can't wait to see what a naughty kitty you can be

e

As always, your pics keep getting better and better. You must've been inspired by your fans!;)

1HJ

kittengirl said:
As promised, here is my New Years wishes posting! The pics are different than you are used to seeing me, but sometimes even the best of kittens gets naughty!
I/we love it when kittens get naughty! :p :p
:kiss:

kittengirl said:
another...
I'm partial to the pic with the glass in the foreground. Now, would that be an invitation to wine and dine? :p

wow ... you're beautiful!!! What a great body you have! I love the pictures ... mmmmm:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

spectacular

Do you ever take a bad pic? I think it should be New Years every day so you can send your New Years wishes postimgs every day.

Thank you all who posted for such warm feedback! Specifically:

ikeystonei, Julip73, NY1, EvilsXtasy, Sitonme, Emptyness, The RandyOne, Mistress Rain, Greyhawk - you all are the reason I keep coming back here! Many thanks for the comments.

1Hot - What can I say - you are the wind beneath my wings. Oh, sorry, this isn't the Harlequin site - I meant you are the cock beneath my ass. Who loves you, baby?

Cyberguy - are you buying, or are you crying? Kitten is partial to VERY expensive dinners. Keep that in mind... :)

Anyawatcher - LOL, yes, I do ocassionally take a bad snap, but those are quickly deleted. Don't you think that's right?

Howdy, ma'am...

Don't believe we have met but I wanted to say that I am certainly better for having come across these pics. Hope to see more.

:rose:

Bash

When I saw your first set of pictures I thought... Gee she is a pretty damn beautiful woman.

Now you in a corset... Incredible. I reallllllly like to see a hot woman in a corset, they are by far the sexiest lingerie! :D
:heart:

Kitten

I feel like purring :D Those are wonderful pics and all I can say, is keep them coming. I'll be waiting cock in hand.. wishing it was in yours...

mmmm kittengirl, yet more sexy pics!!! i had to look at them twice before replying. you have an amazing body. i hope you took some more pics that your holding out on us, if not i would love to see more of you looking hot in your sexy purple corset.

thanks
smoke

god-dam you girl! You are the hottest kitten-girl i've eva known!
your making me salivate, every time i see those sexsational pix (spelling intentional!)

when i looked up goddess in the dictionary - it said, see kitten-girl!
I'm in lust!;) :devil:

DM

Back