Dreams, Hopes & Wishes

cajunpeach

Really Experienced
If you could have one dream, one hope or one wish come true, what would it be?

Mine is to be loved and to love the speical ones in my life.

Even winning the lottery - lots of $ - isn't as important as being loved and loving others. :)

:rose: Loving and being loved can bring wonderful joys into you life, friends can become lovers and acquaintances, friends. The best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.

My favorite quotes:

"Women who live the life of their dreams don't get there by being dainty and darling. They demand what they want and do what it takes to make it happen. [That] could mean breaking a few rules, a few hearts and a few habits along the way, especially the habit of apologizing for who you are." - Laurie Sue Brockway

From the erotic ocean of the unconscious, the sun will rise and shine on the sand and the rounded stones battered by an infinity of challenges to the shape of perfect love. [http://www.willa.com/tealeaves/[/URL]

Do you have a favorite quote? Please share it with us!

Have a great day!

this is a pleasant thread

'To be loved and to love those special ones in your life.'

I can't better that CajunPeach.

I have my friends and my cats and even throughout my depressions, I am so thankful for their friendship.

Love is number one in my book as well cajunpeach.

One of my favorite quotes is from Robert Heilein

"Would that I had time enough to love all that is decent and just"

My special dream is to be with the one I love....who taught me that dreams do come true:heart: even when your miles apart when you first meet....but things have changed ...he's near me...and our dreams keep getting better all the time....:rose: :rose:
So always believe in dreams....they do come true:heart:

Some of my favorite quotes, (Ill post additional as time goes)

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get" - Tom Hanks (Forrest Gump, one of my top 3 favorite movies)

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever" - 1sexylady

"No guy is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry. " - bigbear8

cajunpeach said:

To be happy and fulfilled in everyway possible,for the rest of my life. :)

..a quote of sorts....

Here in New Zealand I have caught an advert on TV for a movie starring Julieanne Moore, it features a clip from the movie with her voice over. As best I recall it goes something like this....

"...this is the kind of love we so often fail, the kind that asks us to give up our lives and plans for one brief touch of Venus.."

Right now I'm kinda taken with that (of course I have to see the movie now).

I would have to say that my personal dream is to have the 1one I love ,love me as deeply as I do him someday soon , and I have to disagree w/ Biggbear's quote as when you truly do love each other ,you will definately be Close enough to make each other cry ,,my quotes:

'Before judging others clean up your own back yard"

to thine own self be true then tho canst be false to any man "_ Shakespeare

'Love, love will keep us together':heart: :rose: :kiss:

Dreams, Hopes & Wishes

To find that one special man to spend the rest of my life with! :heart:

~Dream~ said:
I would have to say that my personal dream is to have the 1one I love ,love me as deeply as I do him someday soon , and I have to disagree w/ Biggbear's quote as when you truly do love each other ,you will definately be Close enough to make each other cry ,,my quotes:

'Before judging others clean up your own back yard"

to thine own self be true then tho canst be false to any man "_ Shakespeare

'Love, love will keep us together':heart: :rose: :kiss:

Hi ~dream~ . Good to run into you again. Well I take bigbear8 to mean a man hurting a woman, not that he couldn't make her melt and feel so loved inside that she wouldn't cry over the happiness from such.

By the way, I just hope that a special lady will allow me to love her, and that she would love me equally. I know I'm asking for a lot, but then again, I think.... no.. I know I deserve such!

The Duke of Oral said:
By the way, I just hope that a special lady will allow me to love her, and that she would love me equally. I know I'm asking for a lot, but then again, I think.... no.. I know I deserve such!

We all deserve to find that special someone who will return our love in equal measure :heart: The hard part is finding the person, the easy part - just loving them.

If you love something, set it free. If it returns, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it wasn't yours to begin with.

cajunpeach said:
We all deserve to find that special someone who will return our love in equal measure :heart: The hard part is finding the person, the easy part - just loving them.

If you love something, set it free. If it returns, it's yours forever. If it doesn't, it wasn't yours to begin with.

You are so right on with that! Couldn't have said any of it any better than you did! :kiss: :rose:

Well, cajunpeach, here's an all original as far as I know:

"When your Dreams are finally becoming a reality, after Hoping for so long, then you know that your Wish has been granted!" - The Duke of Oral

Last edited:
I'm going to be a little different. I don't dream, hope or wish for love. I have that in my friends and family. I might not feel like my husband loves me all the time but he does in his own way.

So my wish is ~ to get out of debt and stay out of debt.

My dreams are that my children have lots of love, good health and the best education possible.

My hope is that people realize that its not what's on the outside that counts its whats on the inside. :heart:

Okay....I think I have a few dreams, hopes, and wishes.

My hope is for a "calm" to come across this world of ours. I'm not being unrealistic and hoping for peace between everyone. I just
hope we can all find away to live side by side without all the
"crap".

Oh, my dream, may have been answered. He is a wonderful man.
I've never met anyone who comes close to him. So, dreams are
always changing, but for now, my dream is to find out if JR and I can be as happy in real life as we are right now. I truly believe we
will be, therefore, I will have a new dream soon.

My wishes are for all my friend here to find happiness, have good
health, and to dance like you all have never danced before.

whspr:rose:

whspr said:
Okay....I think I have a few dreams, hopes, and wishes.

My hope is for a "calm" to come across this world of ours. I'm not being unrealistic and hoping for peace between everyone. I just
hope we can all find away to live side by side without all the
"crap".

Oh, my dream, may have been answered. He is a wonderful man.
I've never met anyone who comes close to him. So, dreams are
always changing, but for now, my dream is to find out if JR and I can be as happy in real life as we are right now. I truly believe we
will be, therefore, I will have a new dream soon.

My wishes are for all my friend here to find happiness, have good
health, and to dance like you all have never danced before.

whspr:rose:

Whspr, you are so right - all of us would sleep easier if a 'calm' did come to our world. Our men and women in the military would be home with their families, too!

I hope JR is the right one, Whspr! I'll keep you in my prayers.

The Duke of Oral said:
You are so right on with that! Couldn't have said any of it any better than you did! :kiss: :rose:

Well, cajunpeach, here's an all original as far as I know:

"When your Dreams are finally becoming a reality, after Hoping for so long, then you know that your Wish has been granted!" - The Duke of Oral

No truer words were ever spoken...and this woman is smiling today! :) :rose:

Last edited:
Dreams do come true!

My Dreams have become a reality, my Hopes have been fulfilled and my Wish has been granted - by you, Duke. :heart: :kiss: :D :rose:

When I started this thread, I said, "Loving and being loved can bring wonderful joys into you life, friends can become lovers and acquaintances, friends. The best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other." and this has been proved true, for I can proudly say that I have found Love, Happiness and lots of Joy.

May each of you find your Dreams, Hopes and Wishes coming true!

The Duke of Oral said:
Some of my favorite quotes, (Ill post additional as time goes)

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get" - Tom Hanks (Forrest Gump, one of my top 3 favorite movies)

"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever" - 1sexylady

"No guy is worth your tears, and the one who is won't make you cry. " - bigbear8

Thank you Duke...I love that quote too and find it sooo true...:heart:

I dream of love....hope to find it..... wish it will last forever...:heart:

~**Seduce my mind and you can have my body, Find my soul and I'm yours forever.**~

1sexylady, that's a wonderful statement and oh, so very, very true!

You will find your dream of love when you least expect it.

i agree with you i have someone i am totally in love with and that would make me so happy if we were to get together, but its a dream , a hope , and a wish that well probablly never come true

Re: Dreams do come true!

cajunpeach said:
My Dreams have become a reality, my Hopes have been fulfilled and my Wish has been granted - by you, Duke. :heart: :kiss: :D :rose:

When I started this thread, I said, "Loving and being loved can bring wonderful joys into you life, friends can become lovers and acquaintances, friends. The best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other." and this has been proved true, for I can proudly say that I have found Love, Happiness and lots of Joy.

May each of you find your Dreams, Hopes and Wishes coming true!
______________________-

awww Congrats Cajun hun , happy for ya and I definately know how it feels , for Dracoa fills my heart and soul like no other before him

Re: Re: Dreams do come true!

~Dream~ said:
______________________-

awww Congrats Cajun hun , happy for ya and I definately know how it feels , for Dracoa fills my heart and soul like no other before him

by the way dream ur reading the quote wrong .

Well, it's time for new wishes now, so these would be: Getting programming work in North Georgia area asap, getting moved there, and helping cajunpeach make her wishes and dreams come true even more, like the addition onto the house and such. Simple, yet very reachable Dreams, and we sure have a lot of Hope now that we are going to work on being together!

:kiss: :rose: :heart: :p for my very special friend, my love, and certainly my great inspiration!

Back