All Newbies Post Here

sexyspank

Friend To All Lover To...
It seems that a some of the newcomers feel as though are being ignored or overlooked.Register here and get a big Lit welcome from the great people here. Have fun and be happy.If you are not sure about anything just ask and I'm sure someone will be there to help

Wendy

I'll just dive right in. I'm not shy. :D Now that title on the side says I'm a virgin. Wow...haven't been one in...oh AGES. Lets see, I haven't really been made to feel unwelcome, so I'll just welcome those who do feel that way. :devil:

Now if I could just find an appropriate little pic for under the virgin title....

Nice One Sam

Lady_Sam said:
I'll just dive right in. I'm not shy. :D Now that title on the side says I'm a virgin. Wow...haven't been one in...oh AGES. Lets see, I haven't really been made to feel unwelcome, so I'll just welcome those who do feel that way. :devil:

Now if I could just find an appropriate little pic for under the virgin title....

Nice one Sam or do have to call you Lady Sam. 13 more posts and you lose your virginity again.
83 more posts and get to choose your own avatar.

Wendy

Patience sweetie I'm answering as fast as my antiquated comp will let me.

Hello!

Hey i'm sorta new
and I have been kinda feelin a bit ignored cause everyone seems to be really close you know?
maybe i've just not been sayin anything interesting!
hmmm......... interesting......OK....SEX .......
..did that get everyones attention?:D

Just want a chance you know, couple more posts and i'll lose my virgin tag that's a start at least!:cool:

Re: Hello!

Neobyte said:
Hey i'm sorta new
and I have been kinda feelin a bit ignored cause everyone seems to be really close you know?
maybe i've just not been sayin anything interesting!
hmmm......... interesting......OK....SEX .......
..did that get everyones attention?:D

Just want a chance you know, couple more posts and i'll lose my virgin tag that's a start at least!:cool:

Hi Neobite A big welcome to Lit. After you've posted a few times people get to know you.I promise you it doesn't take long. btw I notice you're from Uk ;) Good one. Any probs just shout someone will help.

Wendy

Thank you

originally posted by sexyspank
Hi Neobite A big welcome to Lit. After you've posted a few times people get to know you.I promise you it doesn't take long. btw I notice you're from Uk Good one. Any probs just shout someone will help.

Thanks Wendy, it's really great to get a reply, you know like someone is listening to me! thank you:D
I'm UK born and bred and proud!
Hope to speak to you again soon!:) Thank you:rose:

Where

Neobyte: Where in UK are you? I'm from London.
Have you registered with Midas's UK directory? Lots of Brits there.

Wendy :)

Me?

Do you know Chester?

it's kinda near Liverpool we make that really bad show Hollyoaks!*Ashamed to admit it*

Yeh i signed on with Midas!
kinda cool to see all these brits doing it for the country lol:D

Been to London quite a few times I like it
Thanx again for your help:rose:

Chester

Yes I know where Chester is. Did you realise that you're not a virgin anymore? Congratulations on becoming experienced

Wendy

Yaaayyy

Wow I mean it all happened so quickly, I don't know what to say!:) I'd like to thank the academy......

Thanx Wendy and check your PM's sorry but i sent you one without asking! Got stuck:rolleyes:
:rose: :kiss:

sexyspank said:
It seems that a some of the newcomers feel as though are being ignored or overlooked.Register here and get a big Lit welcome from the great people here. Have fun and be happy.If you are not sure about anything just ask and I'm sure someone will be there to help

Wendy

Like new anywhere it take a while to fit in. Am new to Literotica, new to Florida, new to many things and will try to find my spot or make one. So I'll take my time and learn a bit and hopefully will fit with lit.

Thanks for the welcome, it is nice to be here.

dave wild
:cool:

Re: Re: All Newbies Post Here

d-wild said:

Like new anywhere it take a while to fit in. Am new to Literotica, new to Florida, new to many things and will try to find my spot or make one. So I'll take my time and learn a bit and hopefully will fit with lit.

Thanks for the welcome, it is nice to be here.

dave wild
:cool:

A big welcome to Lit Dave. It takes a little while to become known but not that long.Just post a few times and people will soon know you. Enjoy and be happy.

Re: Re: Re: All Newbies Post Here

sexyspank said:

A big welcome to Lit Dave. It takes a little while to become known but not that long.Just post a few times and people will soon know you. Enjoy and be happy.

Thanks for the welcome, I need a map.... ran into a wall and got lost in cyber space...looking for the lit and found this instead... now where do i find how i got in and how to get back?

And a virgin am I it says so over there..
<<<<<<<<<<<----------------- why didn't i think of that befor?

I see talk of pm's and of posts and sexy stuff... is this a home for the lacking like me? LOL.

As a registered ...?..... here I am required to what?

Strange but nice, see that you can add stuff like photos and borrowed images.

Anyway would like to get a PM never had one ... guess that's why the virgin status????????

Dave

New here

Hey i"m new here to a friend got me hooked on this site, it's awesome but i feel the same way everyone is so close on here and it's sorta hard to get into the clique of everyone. But thanx for makin me feel welcome! I love this site it's wonderful

:)

Welcome

Welcome to all NEWBIES

Including me!!:D
Lit really is great!

I think i'm settling in!
:rose: :kiss:

Re: New here

Teddybear1626 said:
Hey i"m new here to a friend got me hooked on this site, it's awesome but i feel the same way everyone is so close on here and it's sorta hard to get into the clique of everyone. But thanx for makin me feel welcome! I love this site it's wonderful

:)

Welcome to Lit Teddybear1626. Get a few posts going and before you know it everybody will know who you. Enjoy and be happy. :)

Wendy

Re: Re: Re: Re: All Newbies Post Here

d-wild said:

Thanks for the welcome, I need a map.... ran into a wall and got lost in cyber space...looking for the lit and found this instead... now where do i find how i got in and how to get back?

And a virgin am I it says so over there..
<<<<<<<<<<<----------------- why didn't i think of that befor?

I see talk of pm's and of posts and sexy stuff... is this a home for the lacking like me? LOL.

As a registered ...?..... here I am required to what?

Strange but nice, see that you can add stuff like photos and borrowed images.

Anyway would like to get a PM never had one ... guess that's why the virgin status????????

Check your pm box Dave

Wendy

Dave

Hi, everyone. I'm not really a newbie, well as far as stories go, but this is probably only my like second post, so I don't expect to be outgrowing virgin status for quite a while. As far as being ignored, I don't have any reason to be ignored. In fact, I've been getting amazing feedback for my stories lately and I'm estatic about that. Everyone here so very friendly and nice to me, and I wanted to return the favor by welcoming some of the people that do feel ignored.
Welcome!
Heh. Okay, I hope that did it.
As for the rest of you, thanks for the feedback, it's really made my week!
I just have one question, if you don't mind: How do you show two or more icons in one message? Forgive me, I'm slow at times.
Top of the dew to ya';
-Malice

okay posting allot more since i dont want to be a virgin anymore..lol......i was wondering how many you had to post before you lose it....lol.... i like this site and try to pop in when i can....

Back