Chasity

EvilBrat74

Literotica Guru
How are chasity belts used in your everyday lives?
How is the power over self pleasure used by your Dom?
Anything you'd like to contribute to the chasity discussion would be great.

For those of you that don't know, i'm going to start makeing my own chasity devices.

One for me first of course.
:)
Doesn't anyone have any experiance with this type of stuff?

And i'd love to hear some designs of which i could make.
I weld,sew,use leather material's.
I bet i could make your design if i knew the specifications!
:cool:

I've had fantasies about chastity devices for *years*.

No one i ever got close to cared much about them or gave them much thought. As a sub, you tend to go with your Dominant on stuff like that, and it wasn't a necessary thing for me so it was left unexamined in the corner of my to-be-done fantasies.

However, imagine my surprise when i brought my most of my toys over to this new Dom's house so we could do a little show and tell.

I had one bag. It was a *big* bag, granted, and paked really full of lots of stuff, sure.

But he has a closet and drawers and shelves and hooks on the wall and places inside his headboard all PACKED with toys. He's got toys out in the garage i haven't even seen yet, like suspension stuff. (Scary.) Anyway, in amongst all these toys, was the prototype of a chastity belt. (He's got a toy-making mind that's just amazing.)

Well. Well. Well.

He'd already read my BDSM checklist and already knew my interest in them, so he just watched while i turned the thing over and over, trying to figure out what it was - before the light finally dawned. So i might be making thier acquaintence sometime soon.

I'll tell you all about it, if i do.
Maybe.
;)

Thats great cymbidia!

I have the plans for mine.I just have to do a little shopping for some materials.

EB74,
If you do a search in some of the sex toy web sites, I am sure you would get lots of ideas for ideas etc.

I have never experienced a chastity belt etc. However, in my last (and first) D/s relatinship, I wasn't allowed to enjoy self pleasure without His permission. He also would use self pleasure as a means of discipline.

I don't know why you'd want a chasity belt for...I can always just not give you any ;) And when I know what you're doing in that locked room I can always just walk in and ruin it for ya or send a kid to pound on the door and ask dumb questions :D LoL

hmmm...guess it would be good for when I'm not home though huh??? Lock ya up in it and put our tape in the vcr and make ya watch till I come back :D *WEG*

Well now I know I want one for ya!!! :D

Cym I hope you do get to experience your chasity fantasies and let us know what happens. Sounds like fun to me :)

Brat

SweetBrat73 said:
hmmm...guess it would be good for when I'm not home though huh??? Lock ya up in it and put our tape in the vcr and make ya watch till I come back :D *WEG*

Well now I know I want one for ya!!! :D

Brat

:eek: :(

Lockmeup.com hasn't had a content update for ages.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/ Has lots of information, fictional and non-fictional stories, information and reviews on manufactured CB's and information on homemade CB's.

At the moment I am locked in a homemade belt which I am locked into for short periods, just reached 20 hours.

Aussie Worm said:
Lockmeup.com hasn't had a content update for ages.

http://www.tpe.com/~altarboy/ Has lots of information, fictional and non-fictional stories, information and reviews on manufactured CB's and information on homemade CB's.

At the moment I am locked in a homemade belt which I am locked into for short periods, just reached 20 hours.

WOW!!!
What a website.
Thanks for the link Aussie Worm.

my Chastity belt experience

First off I should tell you that my husband and I are switch rather then have a Dom/Sub relantionship, we both liked to be tied :D. Anyway my Girlfriend had been trasfered by her employer and I was looking for someone new that was into couples/BDSM, my Hubby joked with me that I was so randy after she left that I needed a Chastity Belt. Thats when "The Bet" was issued, besides our Sex life the next big intrest we both share is Pro Football. ( You're seeing this coming aren't you ?)

Yes y'all quessed it the DAMN Rams lose and I was buckeled AND LOCKED into a C Belt that Hubby just happened to have ordered. Don't know the maker but it has a add-on Plug for my butt, never one for that but it grows on you lol. The final insertion by John(husband) was a remote controlled Egg again he just happened to have it. So for the next 4 weeks when I was home from work I'm in the belt, and if he was here I'd get a tingle unexpectally from the Egg.

It was great. :D I never knew when or where I'd be zapped and since I couldn't pleasure myself so I'd have to wait and beg John for satisfaction. It really spiced up things for us, now who do y'all like in the NCAA Final Four ?

Back