Electricity

G

The use off low voltage stuff has anyone else used it on your partner or yourself? I have used a battery charger on myself not for to long just so it tingled and it was a bit of a shock (no pun intended) but I liked it

PS still learning how to get around so if I have not answered a pm im sorry, you can smack me later.

HotXBunz said:
Would anyone know where to take a violet wand to be repaired?

Can you send it back to who ever made it???????

No, it is an antique "quack" devise. It just lost it's power after awhile. I don't know if it is in the attachment connection part or the motor and I don't know where to take it to find out. I miss my fun little toy. It added a bit of "spark" to our play.

I priced one in a leather shop and it was outrageous. One attachment was more than I paid for my whole unit with four wands.

HotXBunz said:

plasma_ball_md_wht.gif
i seen these before as well..how do they stimulate??i know our body works on electric empulses.i was wondering what kind of stimulation it is..is it like running against a plush carpet in socks then shocking your friend??? lol
plasma_ball_md_wht.gif

Attachments

• licht-plasma_ball_klein.jpg
    licht-plasma_ball_klein.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 93
Unregistered said:
The use off low voltage stuff has anyone else used it on your partner or yourself? I have used a battery charger on myself not for to long just so it tingled and it was a bit of a shock (no pun intended) but I liked it

PS still learning how to get around so if I have not answered a pm im sorry, you can smack me later.

lol ive licked a 9 volt battery ..does that count???

You want high voltage, low amperage for the shocking/tingling sensations you crave. Low voltage high amperage does not stimulate the nerves until it starts burning your flesh.

HotXBunz said:

Someone posted a local (to them) web site here yesterday that does train people to be Dom's. On that site I noticed that they had a violet wand repair thing listed. I just can't remember what thread that was on. If I find it later I'll post back but you might go looking too or google repair places!

Fury :rose:

FurryFury said:
Someone posted a local (to them) web site here yesterday that does train people to be Dom's. On that site I noticed that they had a violet wand repair thing listed. I just can't remember what thread that was on. If I find it later I'll post back but you might go looking too or google repair places!

Fury :rose:

lol i seen a plasma ball kit at walmart yesterday..i was gonna buy it,not for its intended purpose though.

electricity

Just passing thru and thought I would offer up an idea. You know those shock fake cigerette lighters ? Get one and a two foot peice of 2 conducter wire. Strip back the wire on both ends. Tape one of the wires with electrical tape to the thumb switch ( the part you push down to get shocked ) and the other wire to the body of the lighter. Make sure you rap the entire lighter in electrical tape. Now you have two wires hanging from the lighter. On the ends of the wire wrap the striped wire to a bobbie pin. Clip the bobbie pins to your or your partners nipples.Give the lighter a squeeze and you should get a nice shock. It's pretty nice.

Back