I've Never Had a Spanking

Savage Kitten

Image IS Everything
Does that mean I have been extremely lucky or am I missing out on something? *mischievous grin*

you're missing out
:cool:

go try it and report back. y'know... for the good of the community ;)

Oh darlin', you're missing out on something incredibly erotic.

Imagine:
Lying on the bed, naked, face down, ass up. Your partner is there too, maybe clothed, maybe naked; whichever they choose. They're stretched out next to you and you can feel thier body heat against your side. You're already warm, already aroused, already eager for the touching that will, even though you don't yet know its form.

You're relaxed, wiggling a little, trying to get a little closer... and then there's that first hand-to-ass slap. It's shocking. It's hard. It stings. It goes straight to your clit.

Another, other cheek. You moan and wriggle, the red heat sliding across your butt, joining between your legs. Your partner tells you to be still, and you try, you really try... until the thrid slap, harder, and you cry out and turn toward them a little.

They hook a leg over your body, then, pinning you down more securely, and begin spanking you in earnest. The slappinng comes in an irregular pattern, one cheek then the other, high and low on each each one, the sound loud in the room, yourcries of pleasure, of arousal, of reaction to the sting and fire and pain, yes pain!, increasing in volume as the slapping continues.

Finally you're writhing, a thing of reaction and fire, arousal and need, begging for it to be over, for them to stop. You're wet and your nipples are tight and hard. You're on the edge of getting mad, maybe, or of crying... and it stops.

They nudge your legs apart then, checking the heat between them, the slippery evidence of your arousal, as thier fingers continue the work of moving you further into the depths of your need via more stimulation.

Yes, SK. Indeed you are missing something quite wonderful and arousing.

Move over sweetie - I just happen to have a hand free ....

*chuckles softly* my my cym - that sure made my hand itch to leave a nice bright imprint on a certain bare rear cheeck.

Honestly - I think those bare handed spankings are something incredibly intimate and erotic. Pretty much the most direct relation between a caress and pain - the same hand soothing and hurting, no "tools and toys" between the participants in this game, each stinging smack felt by both alike (well - almost alike anyway *winks)

So I would say: Yes - you miss out!

Gee SK babe, if I had only known when I was around*chuckles* I would have gladly "educated" you with a little "hands on" demonstration ;)

cymbidia said:
Oh darlin', you're missing out on something incredibly erotic.

Imagine:
Lying on the bed, naked, face down, ass up. Your partner is there too, maybe clothed, maybe naked; whichever they choose. They're stretched out next to you and you can feel thier body heat against your side. You're already warm, already aroused, already eager for the touching that will, even though you don't yet know its form.

You're relaxed, wiggling a little, trying to get a little closer... and then there's that first hand-to-ass slap. It's shocking. It's hard. It stings. It goes straight to your clit.

Another, other cheek. You moan and wriggle, the red heat sliding across your butt, joining between your legs. Your partner tells you to be still, and you try, you really try... until the thrid slap, harder, and you cry out and turn toward them a little.

They hook a leg over your body, then, pinning you down more securely, and begin spanking you in earnest. The slappinng comes in an irregular pattern, one cheek then the other, high and low on each each one, the sound loud in the room, yourcries of pleasure, of arousal, of reaction to the sting and fire and pain, yes pain!, increasing in volume as the slapping continues.

Finally you're writhing, a thing of reaction and fire, arousal and need, begging for it to be over, for them to stop. You're wet and your nipples are tight and hard. You're on the edge of getting mad, maybe, or of crying... and it stops.

They nudge your legs apart then, checking the heat between them, the slippery evidence of your arousal, as thier fingers continue the work of moving you further into the depths of your need via more stimulation.

yeah, i knew it was a bad idea to check up on this forum before my midterm... you're killin' me here cym
:)
don't stop, 'kay?

Imagine: An evening spent with your Dominant in non-sexual pleasures.

He cooks for you; he's a wonderful cook, and you relax with a plate of appetizers while he prepares dinner. You eat together, talking about the day. You cuddle and watch TV, some hokey movie with lots of bad sex that you laugh about, discussing their technique, getting drawn into only slightly.

You suggest that maybe it's time for you to go home; there's work tomorrow, but he draws you closer, cuddles you more firmly against him, and says not yet, i'll tell you when it's time to go, and you relax against him. You pet the dog and look at a book on medieval torture devices together.

The news comes on and you're getting sleepy but his warmth and solidity are wonderful. You don't really want to go but know you must, and he knows it, too.

Eventually he pulls you up and tells you that it's time to go. Enveloping you into a huge hug, he holds you with strength and tenderness, and you know he;s coming to be very important in your life. You regret you have to go but know you must. Your arms slide up around his neck for along, slow, lingering, heat-filled good night kiss...

... and his hands gather your skirt, lifting it, exposing your panty-clad ass. You're pressed against him, stretch out along his body, and unable to move much. With one hand, he pulls your panties down, exposing your butt. With the other hand, he begins to spank you, one cheek and then the other, his hand hard and large and impossibly agile given the position in which you're both standing. You squirm and moan with each spank. You suck in a big breath as his hand lands hard, and release it when his hand moves off your skin. Your ass is firey when he stops, your nipples are erect, and there's a pool of slippery moisture at your core.

"No masturbation," he says, his hands on your shoulders, steering you to the door, his body close enough for you to feel it against your so-sensitive and still throbbing ass.

Midterm, lexie?
~smirk~

Last edited:
Lovely presentation, Cym,

Personally, I like to rub the sting away after each smack or series of smacks. It smoothes out the sting and gives them a chance to feel the others better instead of running them together.

Also, I've found a wonderful (and abundant) thin wooden switch which is flexible and whippy. One can smack several times in quick succession, trailing up as high as the waist and hips and down to the upper thighs with a dozen smacks in a matter of fractions of a second. I love its wicked sting and it leaves a great mark, about two inches across which disappears at the touch.

Kitten your missing out.

Savage Kitten said:
Does that mean I have been extremely lucky or am I missing out on something? *mischievous grin*

I have to agree with the others.You are missing out. It can be so erotic with two people so close. The feeling of flesh on flesh and the smacking sound can cause sensations throughout your body.The pain and the pleasure fuse to become one.You want it to stop but at the same time you want it to continue. ;)

Wendy

Of course, sometimes the spank with the greatest sting is the one that doesn't happen.

Caressing the area, tracing the buttocks and hips and thighs with the promise of a spank, and not knowing exactly when its coming makes it all the more exciting. Anyone can hammer away on upraised cheeks, but a pause to caress, scold or praise and the doubt of further strikes, and where, can prolong and improve the act. I could go on for hours (talking about it and the act ;) )

Why are my fingers tingling...?

Spanking...Different strokes

Well, I always spank my toys. I think my subs are not (un)dressed properly without a red ass. Ahhh yes!!!

Ebony

alltherage said:
Good god Cym, you've just sent me to the shower.:kiss:

wow cym; my legs are crossed and my cheeks are smarting just reading your description

I had a feeling... dang it!

seXieleXie said:
go try it and report back. y'know... for the good of the community ;)

I would 'cept... anyone wanna volunteer to do the honors?? :p hehe

Hecate said:
Gee SK babe, if I had only known when I was around *chuckles* I would have gladly "educated" you with a little "hands on" demonstration ;)

I knew, and I know... *shivers* Believe me... those thoughts where in my mind almost the whole time. The time was so limited and short, though. I had the opportunity to get a birthday spanking in Atlanta, but I had to make a choice and Orlando won out. :D

I was hoping you all would respond to this thread as you have. I was looking for different perspectives about *spankings*. My Gosh cym! If I could ever get so lucky... hehe

So let me ask you all this... When you meet someone new or begin a new relationship.. how do you approach the ideal of being spanked, blind folded, tied down, etc? (light bdsm) Can it work, or be done, even if they aren't Dom (ie: not into bdsm)?

Kitten - I don't think you'd be short of volunteers to help you out on this one - even my palm is itching and I normally prefer to receive. On this occasion though sweetheart I think I might make an exception.

Re: I had a feeling... dang it!

Savage Kitten said:
So let me ask you all this... When you meet someone new or begin a new relationship.. how do you approach the ideal of being spanked, blind folded, tied down, etc? (light bdsm) Can it work, or be done, even if they aren't Dom (ie: not into bdsm)?

It is, for me, pretty much improvised./ I have to get to know the person - to see in conversation what they do and don't like. Then, in the bedroom, there's always the little testing out of things (such as having her kneel next to me while giving me a blow job and seeing if she might like spanking by doing it lightly at that moment).

BDSM is an excersize of negotiation, as I see it. It doesn't happen all at once, and each new thing comes from another - either by just talking about it, or trying it out then talking about it afterwards.

There's a hell of a lot of talking in a BDSM relationship, isn't there? ;)

And SK, you're most definitely missing out if you've not been spanked. There are so many ways to do it, also, from the planned and choreographed to the impromptu. It's all very, very good. :D

I personally

do not like to be spanked. I would much be the spanker than the spankee....but then again, I am the dominant! LOL

In my other (read vanilla) relationships, I tell my partners that I do not like to be spanked. It seems like spanking goes with Doggie-style sex, but for me it is a big turn off.

Ebony

I thought I'd add a lil visual to the wood pile :D

center_picture.gif

Two things:

1) SK, you are decidedly missing out, in my opinion. (One that's shared by quite a few people, it seems....) Spankings are one of those activities that I can really let go during. It can be a very sensual experience, and almost always is for me. cym's little descriptions still have me a little weak and shaky. Been too long since my butt's seen anything but the chair in my cubicle, and the driver's seat in my Jeep. I need to get out more. :D

2) Wizard's Link. "The Stinger" was very much like the first implement specifically designed for spanking that ever reddened my ass. It was like seeing an old friend.

Hmmm,sounds like i need to get a little rougher with my SO.
I have never left red marks.From the way ya'll describe it it sounds like it's better to make it sting more.

Re: I had a feeling... dang it!

Savage Kitten said:
SK, i'm sorry, i really can;t answer this: i only begin relationships with people i know can satisfy my needs, i.e., Dominants. I've nly had one vanilla relationship of value and length in my whole life.

However...

... i know this about all human relationships: the more truth and honesty you give to your partner, the better off your whole relationship has a chance of being.

If you think you need some erotic spanking in your life, talk to your partner about it. If you don't have a partner at the moment, talk to the next one that comes along at the appropriate time. Don't deny what you need, or might need, to be a fully integrated sexual human being, SK, under the mistaken belief that you'll be more acceptable (or something) if you deny it or keep it quiet. All that will get you is frustrated and longing for something you don't have.

BTW, *nice* topic for a thread, darlin'.
:rose:

Oh SK, you have no idea what you are missing... (she says as she rubs her ass, still sore from yesterdays intense spanking)...

Bent forward over a chair, hands bound together, legs spread, ankles bound to the legs of the chair... He trails his hands over your back, kissing your shoulders, caressing your ass... when your feel the first sharp sting of his slap... more caresses and more slaps... softer, harder, higher, lower.... incredible sensations washing over you like waves rolling in on the ocean.... there is no coherent speech ability.... no thoughts except of the vastness of pleasure his touches bring you...

sighs... oh, yes... again... please, Master.... again....

Back