self bondage

Merelan

Lady's Love
Okay, for those of us unlucky enough to live far from our beloveds. Where do I get information about how to bind myself? Please be real, I don't want to have to hit the fast speed dial to 911 and explain anything odd. I want to try it, and maybe even take a few pictures for my sweet Lady.

Any ideas??? Has anyone here tried it? How? Where? Come on, share with sweet merelan.

I've tried it, but it's generally second-rate (at best) for me since I need to be ready and able to squirm loose in a heartbeat; this means it can't be very secure or challenging to escape. I really don't feel like explaining myself in case I get walked in on.

I (and I'm sure a few others) will surely be posting a few links here that might help you out.

I'll be back in a few hours, after I do some research for you.

T.

:D

I have only used self bondage when on the phone with the previous Dom.

I have a set which is fairly easy to self release.

On it's ow, it would do nothing for me, but when hypnotically listening to Him, I rather enjoyed it.

I know someone who could help you out there...I'll see if I can catch up with them and see if they'll come here and post about it.

Good luck though!!!

Brat

Maybe I should be more patient and wait for the time we can be together...

or else travel North and find a friend to help?

Whatever you do ....

PLEASE make sure you are getting out of it again - I would definitely take too long to get to your rescue!

mhh - damn - now I want those pictures!

Self suspension kinda is the same.
All ya kneed is two pullies installed in the rafters of the ceiling and some rope.
Wear a few pair of sock's and i'd like to say the insulated ones work best.
Wear a leather belt around your waist.
Tie each rope to each ankle and lure yourself into the air.
Wherever you are comforatabe tie the ropes to the belt.
It's best to tie them as the same knot.
Also best to tie them as a slip knot that you can just pull the end of the rope and they come untied.
Or have a knife ready.
Have fun.I did.

SweetBrat73 said:
I know someone who could help you out there...I'll see if I can catch up with them and see if they'll come here and post about it.

Good luck though!!!

Brat

Hehehe
I had a better idea for a picture.
All needed for the picture now is to place your hand's behind your back.
:cool:

Handcuff fun

Tie a six-foot nylon string to a handcuff key. Fill a half pint milk container with the top cut off with water. Wrap the string several times around a wooden pencil, so that the key is suspended in the center of the container. Put the container in the freezer.

When the water has frozen, remove the pencil and tie the other end of the string to a pair of handcuffs. Lock the handcuffs on. Be careful and make sure that the locks are on the same side as your hands. Wait for ice to melt. :D

Before doing any of this, practice unlocking the handcuffs while handcuffed so that you know you can release yourself.

You can also use larger containers to be bound longer. A half-pint size ice cube melts in a couple of hours. Your time may vary.

Merelan,

Perhaps you should find a freind who meets with your Mistress' approval to assist you.

:)

Just a fleeting thought.........

Maybe you could try using masking tape on yourself? Wrap it around your legs and ankles and your hands behind your back, and make sure there aren't any scissors close by. This way you will be left squirming all the way through the house dying from sexual frustration until finally getting to the scissors and have the difficult task of cutting the tape and freeing yourself. Just a suggestion.

MissTaken said:
Merelan,

Perhaps you should find a freind who meets with your Mistress' approval to assist you.

:)

Just a fleeting thought.........

Uhm - should I put an "apply within" sign now in the window? ;)

I discovered something. Hair scrunchies.
I was playing with a 4 year old friend and she "arrested" me. She used a hair scrunchie to tie my hands behind my back, in place of handcuffs. I got thinking.
And it works, okay.
Not great. but is easy on and off. I use the cloth covered ones and twist my hands so they are bound.

She will never know what she introduced me too, and I know it isn't the best. But it is a little, and is easy to get out of in a hurry.

Of course I found a hair bondage the other day. By accident also. I have long hair, in case anyone didn't know. I was at work and it got tangled in a couple peg hooks above me as I was working. I couldn't get it free, as I couldn't see it. One of my part timers had to help me. Great impression I made as a boss.

I think most of the kiddie hand cuffs have a safety release on them, maybe that would work.
BTW I love your hair story. I used to do yards , and there was an especially bad yard, had not been cut in about a year I bent over to fix the blade on my weedeater and got my ponytail stuck in a thistle bush. I had to cut the plant out and go down and ask for help from one of my coworkers. that was humilating, but its funny now.

I like the idea, but

I remember reading stories about this years ago, mostly using ideas like Chatbug's ice, and having a backup plan of a friend coming over at a specified time in case one wasn't able to escape.

Interesting in a story; I don't know well it would work in rl.

Hoping someone has some other ideas ....

kiddie cuffs

kiddie cuffs are my thing. mind you i live w/ my girl, but there have been times in our relationship when things haven't been so good, and i needed something cuz i didn't know how long i was going to be in the dog house. (we're not TPE, so when we fight itz just dumb couple fights)

Two suggestions

The proverbial love swing works well for self-bondage, and the only permanent evidence is the eye hook in the ceiling, from which, if properly placed, one can convincingly hang a plant during the vanilla hours.

Also, bungee cords work well for self-bondage and suspension.

Just humble contributions from one who's walked the same path.

Wow, and here I thought I was the only one who had ever tried this.

Here's the thing...I have all of my best orgasms after I tie myself up. Laugh all you want, but I love the feeling of struggling with my bonds while my clit is rubbing the rope, floor, wall, bed... I've never done this for a long-distance relationship, I just do it for myself. Does anyone else just get off on it?

Ok, so here's some of what I've done (keep in mind I've used practically everything I own at some point or another). Like many here have suggested, you can get handcuffs from a sex shop that are not easy to unlatch but also are not impossible. If you're entertaining yourself well enough, you won't be trying to get loose! Those are pretty essential, as it is difficult to bind your hands with more traditional means. (It can be done using slip knots as long as your rope is thick enough so as not to cut off your circulation.)

When I begin these sessions, I first dress up in some way that turns me on...I try to imagine a scenario that would end in bondage and then dress accordingly. I have several short lengths of soft rope which I use to bind my feet. Usually I will wrap the rope around my feet a couple of times (leaving an end loose at the bottom so that you can tie a knot) and then bring the end of the rope between my ankles and tie it to the first end. Many times I will take other segments of rope and tie my legs right above the knees or at mid-thigh. Because these can slide off during active play, I sometimes tie a rope around my waist and then use a third section to tie the rope around my thighs to the one around my waist to hold it securely. This can also be nice if you run the rope from your ankles between your legs and tie it to the front of the one around your waist; not only does it give you a psuedo hog-tie position, but the rope against your clit means practically instant orgasms.

Once I've done my legs (I'm often still sitting up with my knees bent in front of me), I will sometimes add a gag or some purely decorative ropes around the breasts. I like to wear a choker when I do this also; obviously it's very dangerous to tie anything around your neck, so I usually just do it because I like the symbolic presence. At this point I'm practically dying for an orgasm, so I will arrange myself on the floor or the bed (or some other object if I haven't used the hog-tie position) and attach the handcuffs around my wrists and behind the bedpost or other appropriate object. I completely get off on having to struggle to make contact between my clit and nipples and the floor or bed or wall. It leads to some amazing fantasies.

Once I've had an orgasm, I'll usually remove the handcuffs and perhaps some of the ropes around my legs and get one or two more orgasms with my increased range of motion. Believe it or not, when I was young (18) I actually started taking pictures of myself in bondage. Thank goodness for timers! It was always difficult to do, but I never made it through more than a few pictures before I got a bit too...distracted.

I don't know if that helps or not or whether I'm a total freak and no one else in the entire world has ever done that to themselves. Oh...I forgot nipple clamps. Sometimes I use those too. Let me know if anyone else has ever tried this. Thanks!

Merelan, dear heart

When involved in a long distance relationship, we do learn to do things for ourself.

On Halloween, someone spoke to me over the phone, directing me and telling me what I should do to pleasure myself. The only problem was that I couldn't seem to get the ropes tight enough.

The end result, while not too pretty or neat, was pretty incredible, just the same.

Last edited:
Back