Passive Restraint

WriterDom

Good to the last drop
While thinking about Savage Kitten's first spanking and my reply to the thread, my mind went off in an entirely different direction. Has any been restrained by a single lengths of thin thread fastened to leather cuffs? Something that would allow a little movement and take a tiny bit of struggle, but not much before a thread would break and the sub would be "punished" for the indiscretion.

Two pound test fishing line might be better for heavier play.

My gf has done something similar to me a couple of times. While she has been on top of me I have had to either hold onto the sides of the bed or hold onto her ankles. If, I let go of the bed or her she would come up with something to do to me.

I have of course done similar things to her as well since we switch. :D

WriterDom said:
While thinking about Savage Kitten's first spanking and my reply to the thread, my mind went off in an entirely different direction. Has any been restrained by a single lengths of thin thread fastened to leather cuffs? Something that would allow a little movement and take a tiny bit of struggle, but not much before a thread would break and the sub would be "punished" for the indiscretion.

Two pound test fishing line might be better for heavier play.

Selfcontrol while having sex?
Damn, i'd be getting punished everytime.Plus i would use up too much fishing line.
:D

Evilbrat, I was thinking the same thing. Better buy stock in the company. Hadn't even though of thread.
This is similar to the bells test. Having a bell collar or nipple noose and if it rings you are naughty.... meaning you have to hold still to behave.

The worst, or best, is when she has me hold myself still. No real restraints, just my will to please her. But then she torments me, just to get me to move. Wicked Lady... oh sweet, wicked Lady.

I've long, long been a big fan of tightly restrictive, locked-into-place-with-big-ass-locks kinda bondage. I love the feeling of being so bound that i cannnot get out when i get a little uncomfy or alter the bondage when i feel like turning or shifting or getting that dratted piece of tickly hair off off my cheek or something.

However...

There's a lot to be said for holding still, holding a position, or remaining as one is just and only because you've been told to do so.

It's incredibly erotic in a bare way to do that. When you're locked into your bondage, the choice is gone. You cannot move. When you're in bondage only because your Dominant requires it of you, well,that's another kind of obedience and testing altogether.

Then it's you and your Dom/me and the touches.
It's your desire to obey against your maddened need to move that piece of hair.
It's deeply meaningful, too, that kind of obedience, because you both know that you're choosing to obey over whatever other instructions your body is screaming at you.

It's definitely every bit as erotic as tightly restrictive bondage, just in another way.

Ah! Our kind of sexuality has such interesting and arousing twists and turns! So many avenues for exploration.
:rose:

Wonderful.

I have to agree about tight bondage, the pure helplessness of it makes it worthwhile. Even so, my bondage consists mainly of fatigueing the sub, (which, personally, I prefer to pain), and being attached to bells or tripwires to indicate improper behavior inflicts mental and physical fatigue while enforcing discipline.

Instead of being forced to be bound, they bind themselves, staying motionless in fear of punishment, or in respect of your control. Such commitment.

Merelan said:
Evilbrat, I was thinking the same thing. Better buy stock in the company. Hadn't even though of thread.
This is similar to the bells test. Having a bell collar or nipple noose and if it rings you are naughty.... meaning you have to hold still to behave.

The worst, or best, is when she has me hold myself still. No real restraints, just my will to please her. But then she torments me, just to get me to move. Wicked Lady... oh sweet, wicked Lady.

LOL
That is wicked!
:)

I'd like to try this with my S.O.
What kind of punishments does one use?
I wouldn't want to do anything too harsh or would cause a lot of pain.
We're not into things like that.
Well not yet anyhow.
BTW I'm a woman and I would be doing this to a man.
Any ideas are welcome.
This is something I know he would enjoy.
Me too for that matter.
I'd post using my name,but my S.O. comes here too,and would totally freak if he found out I was posting to something like this!
Not because he wouldn't enjoy it,but because he wouldn't want everybody to know our business.
So please don't ignore me or think I'm trying to be a troll.
Thanks in advance.
Me.

Dear Unreg, please don't think we'll ignore you or think you're trying to troll. We won't. But would you please choose a nick (like "Janet" or "DommeInterested" or something -you *don't* have to register to use it- so we can call you something? It's really hard to talk to to someone without any nick at all.

Dom/mes would have a better idea of this, of course, but here are some of the things that have been done to me or things i've heard of that sound intriguing:
- hold a penny between a thumb and forefinger and do not srop it no matter what. (Thank you WriterDom for that idea - it's stuck with me all these months, as you can see.)

- keep my hands flat atop my head and don't move them or curl my palm or close my hand no matter what.

- a smallish foam ball put into my mouth as a gag, one that i could spit out if i chose to spit it out - but told i cannot.

- holding a small piece of tissue parper without crinkling it or dropping it.

- lipstick applied perfectly - and my subsequent instructions not to mess it up in any way.

These are only a very few.
I know others have more.

Unregistered said:
Well not yet anyhow.
Any ideas are welcome.
Me too for that matter.
I'd post using my name,but my S.O. comes here too,and would totally freak if he found out I was posting to something like this!
Not because he wouldn't enjoy it,but because he wouldn't want everybody to know our business.
Thanks in advance.
Me.

Denying(sp) an orgasm at the last moment is one form of punishment.With the reminder that he was bad and this is his punishment.Kissing and hugging him for around five minutes then proceed where ya left off.

Sometimes it is just the simple things...

Like being told not to speak or make a sound no matter what, without a gag

Or being placed in a somewhat uncomfortable position and told not to move

Those simple things that don't require a lot, yet are so effective...

Thanks for replying.
But I believe what you all have mentioned is the passive restraint thing.
What do I do if my man drops the penny, or spits out the gag or whatever?
What would be a punishment for that?

EvilBrat74 said:

Denying(sp) an orgasm at the last moment is one form of punishment.With the reminder that he was bad and this is his punishment.Kissing and hugging him for around five minutes then proceed where ya left off.

Sounds like a good "punishment".
What else could I do?
You're a man, I'm guessing by your pic.
Good pic btw too :D

Unregistered said:
Thanks for replying.
But I believe what you all have mentioned is the passive restraint thing.
What do I do if my man drops the penny, or spits out the gag or whatever?
What would be a punishment for that?
Okay, well.

What do you want to do at that point?

Do you want to teach him NOT to spit it out or drop it, and that you're serious when you tell him to do such things?
-or-
Do you expect him to fail and are waiting for that with some kinda pretend (=highly erotic) "punishment" in store?

"Punishment" is a term that's often tossed around like a thing of delightful eroticism. In times gone by, it was reserved for that which was done by the Dom/me to the sub to teach an often harsh bit always unforgettable lesson about ***NOT*** doing something again. (See my story "Just Desserts" for an example of real punishment.)

Punishment these days is (all too often) used loosely to indicate fun, sexy, giggly BDSM-flavored sex play between Dom/me and sub. It's what we used to call "discipline".

These days, it seems that the words are interchangeable.

So, UnregDomme, what do you want your sub to "learn" when he drops the penny or spits the gag out?

Harsh lessons of obedience are only sometimes suitable.
Mostly, we learn from loving lessons, fun times with you that make us want to please you, make us want to not drop the penny.

Sexy giggly sex play after we drop the penny is fun.

So is intense, hot, wet, gasping, begging, walking the pain-pleasure edge while you flog (psank, paddle, scratch, etc) us after we drop the penny.

Harshness might be overkill for just dropping a penny.

Ingoring our dropping the penny is the worst.
If we can't trust you to Dom/me us as we need, then we'll begin to look elsewhere to get what we must have, to give what we must give.

I hope this has helped in some small way.
:rose:

Cymbidia I loved this. You took me from gasps to giggles in seconds. I think it is important to know we can have fun, lots of fun, with this. Also, I really really liked what you said about not being ignored if you do not follow instructions. This is so so important, so much a part of the power exchange.

When I was very new to this everything had to be serious and heavy. Now I enjoy the levity along with the intensity.

Unregistered, you may want to think about some light cock and ball action (think silk) or maybe sensory deprivation, blind folds and ear plugs, make him tell you he has been bad and ask for discipline (he must be specific). I particularly like the orgasm denial idea. Have him masturbate and stop when you say to stop or get him close and tell him to pinch the orgasm away. Hope this gets your creative ideas going. Most of all, have fun and make sure he is too.

A harsher punishment would be to get him to the point of orgasm and then firmly press your finger over the opening of his cock then proceed to stroke him off.But not allowing him to shoot his load out.
LMAO
I had this done once and would just die if it happened again.It doesn't hurt.But it suck's let me tell ya.
This is mentally painfull.Give it a try and i bet he won't forget no more.
When he gets off but the load can't come out it will kill him for sure.
LOL
:devil:

I just HAVE to add my pennies to this! Monk and I love restraining each other, though only lightly for him. I love getting him to the point of a crazed animal, then stopping and doing "other things." If he's bound lightly enough, he'll break free and throw me down and fuck me silly. It's fun.

EvilBrat74 said:
A harsher punishment would be to get him to the point of orgasm and then firmly press your finger over the opening of his cock then proceed to stroke him off.But not allowing him to shoot his load out.
LMAO
I had this done once and would just die if it happened again.It doesn't hurt.But it suck's let me tell ya.
LOL
:devil:

Well, well, well...can anybody guess who is going to be tied up later and not allowed to shoot his load??? :devil:

Thanks for pointing this thread out to me baby!!!

Brat

SweetBrat73 said:

Well, well, well...can anybody guess who is going to be tied up later and not allowed to shoot his load??? :devil:

Thanks for pointing this thread out to me baby!!!

Brat

:confused: :(

SWEET TOWEL

I love this type of torture as a type of graduation of self control training for my subs.

As a retiered massage therapist I have a massage table to use as a platform....with the sub on her back I would drape a towel under the table and have her hold on to each end. I have her bend her knees wide apart and hold another towel under each bare foot with the majority of the length of the towel off the side of the table.... after the application of some nipple clamps, I begin by telling her that I will stop what I am doing to her if she releases the towel she is holding or if a towel dorps to the floor by her lifting her foot. I then proceed to pleasure her orally or with toys to her glistening holes.........Orgasms are denied until I am ready to give her the "Diploma" of graduation; A mind wrenching CUM......:D

Unregistered said:
Well not yet anyhow.
Any ideas are welcome.
Me too for that matter.
Thanks in advance.
Me.

Well, well, well!
Turns out this was SweetBrat73....
She got this out of me without me knowin it was her wanting the info.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO
LOL
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was sneaky.
:(

Brat:

Punishment for a male would be much the same for a female...deny the orgasms.....if he likes to eat pussy, dangle yours over his face just out of reach of your clit,,, make sure he has a good view........every time his head comes up to take a swipe at your treasures, pull back so he can't have the taste :p

Enjoy your dominance

rubdowwn said:
Brat:

Punishment for a male would be much the same for a female...deny the orgasms.....if he likes to eat pussy, dangle yours over his face just out of reach of your clit,,, make sure he has a good view........every time his head comes up to take a swipe at your treasures, pull back so he can't have the taste :p

Enjoy your dominance

That's mean!
:(

Its not mean.........It is a deturance for letting go of the towel....HIS CHOICE !! I suppose its to what degree you want to train him to serve you. YOUR CHOICE!! ;)

Back