favorites

Lain

Experienced
I'm wondering what people's favorite activities and toys are.

If you could only use one toy (or have one used on you) in your next scene, what would it be?
If you could only experience one activity (spanking, CBT, etc.) in your next scene, what would you pick?

In my very limited experience, I'd pick a blade and medium bondage.

Lain

ONE?
Oh gods.

And a blade?
For a newbie?!!??
Geeze, Lain, you get right to the hardcore stuff, don't you?
;)

Okay.
Hmmm.
Gee.
I guess...
Tight hard really restrictive locked-into-it-with-key-locks bondage.
-and-
A flogger, one of mine, suede so it's not terribly harsh but it's pretty thuddy anyway and definitely gets more and more intense as the use continues.

cymbidia said:
And a blade?
For a newbie?!!??
Geeze, Lain, you get right to the hardcore stuff, don't you?

Oh, we don't actually do cutting yet. *Yet*. We're working up to that. Blood play is something we're both really interested in, but it's kind of scary. The last time he accidentally pricked his finger with a safety pin and let me suck the blood, I fainted briefly. Intense stuff.

Right now we just trace the blade along the person's skin... sort of the threat of cutting, the promise, without the reality. Yet.

Lain

one of my floggers, a suede one ... if I really have to limit to ONE only thing.

I assume stuff for bondage doesn't count - else there are always options to achieve that!

I would have to say flogger, too, either to use or have used on me. The versatility you can acheive with a good flogger makes it as close as you can get to an all-purpose implement.

Oh definitely the blue suede flogger... ah... absolutely my favorite toy... outside of Himself's bare hand that is.... ;)

re: floggers

All of you seem to like floggers -- I used one last night for the first time and I'm embarassed to admit I didn't come up with that many things to do with it. Suggestions?

Lain

Floggers, Lain, are basic BDSM toys for most of us. They can be made of many different materials but suede, as most of us indicated, is one of the very basic and very versatile materials for a flogger.

Tail width differs - and that directly affects how the flogger feels when it strokes skin. Usually, the wider the tail, the more thuddy and narrower tails are more stingy.

Also, how the tips are treated affects how it feels. Tips cut on a slant have a little whip effect when they're used as opposed to tips cut straight across. Additionally, there are floggers that have knotted tips and tips into which have been affixed bits of metal, for instance, or other hard things. Those are *wickedly dangerous* floggers, though, and can do real harm.

How you use the flogger, and where, and for how long and what you did to the skin before you began to flog... all those thing affect how your sub will feel your blows.

Don't you think that gentle flogger blows over an upturned ass vs. the same blows on clamped nipples will produce didderent responses? How about blows on that same upturned ass vs. blows on an ass that's already red and stinging from a bare-hand spanking?

What about flogging his cock while it's encased in something leather vs. just hanging out there bare? How about flogging him gently, almost using the thing as a caress vs. working up a sweat as as twists and turns and moans and cries out under blow after blow after blow, the flogger striking the same place... or many different places?

A flogger is an immensely versatile toy, Lain.
Play with it a little.
Use it on parts of you, on your legs, down low vs. up high. On your breasts, clamped and unclamped. On your back, on your tummy, around on your butt.

Try to have a couple different floggers, too - eventually.
A good suede one is basic.
Leather imparts a whole different feel.
Maybe something made of strips of rabbit skin/fur, too, for a very sensual flogging.

This is just the bare basics, Ma'am.
Honest.

All of cymbidia's advice is good. Here are a few more suggestions for flogger variations:
Rather than just swinging it straight, use a twirling motion by rotating your wrist.
Flick it like you flick a towel.
Hold the tresses about halfway down and slap with the loose ends.

Favorite toy for now

A nice vibe with bunny ears.....you know the type.........

Last edited:
Lain said:
I'm wondering what people's favorite activities and toys are.

If you could only use one toy (or have one used on you) in your next scene, what would it be?
If you could only experience one activity (spanking, CBT, etc.) in your next scene, what would you pick?

In my very limited experience, I'd pick a blade and medium bondage.

Lain

My favourite activity is..... Oh you guessed :(

Yes, it is giving him oral servitude :D

I don't have a favourite toy, unless he counts as a 'toy' LOL

James Blandings said:
I would have to say flogger, too, either to use or have used on me. The versatility you can acheive with a good flogger makes it as close as you can get to an all-purpose implement.
Looking at your av gives me plenty of ideas on how to use a flogger, and be used by one...nice pic!

Back