Thinking of renting some time at this place...............

Hmmmm

and I am about eight hours from your place!

:)

Actually, it looks very interesting. Do go and DO bring back details!

*blows kisses to Wiz!*

Hi Miss T.................great to see ya..........

I was giving it some long thought and will more than likely do it when we have a little time but was wondering if others have gone to a place like this ...........What there thoughts were, like yourself if I should do that or not......

I would have to pack our footlocker up, and shove it in my van and ride up there soon............

Found a swingers club here in my back yard but we don't swing.....not sure I would do one in my back yard anyhow....
I would hate to run into someone I know there.lol.....Find the freaking Mayor of our town there or something funny like that.........:D

Wow Wiz! Looks like a great place to play. All those wonderful toys... that sling... the cross... the rack!!!

And only $50 for two hours. What a deal.
I'm with MissT: Go... and bring back pics!
:cool:

He hehehe............I thought it could be pretty cool too...........I have got to get a weekend free asap.............

Kids are headed to Grams again..lol for the night at least.........:p

Glad to hear everyones input on this.............

cym, ever been to this kinda place????? I mean is this something every town has????

i think it would be worth the drive up there for a few hours........I like the cross myself............ohhhhhhh The things I could do.........;)

Last edited:
*Bump*................................Anyone else???????? and input? Anyone been to a place like this???? Anyone?...........

That place looks great, cost isn't too bad, and if you don't have room for your own large play toys at home, why not?

Having lived in a few major cities and a few small ones too I can say that yes, every city has a place like this. Every town too, but I'm sure you'd have to search very carefully.

Places that have everything at your disposal are fun, there is no phone to interrupt you, no one is going to show up at your door at a crucial moment and there is nothing else to concentrate on but each other.

Go, enjoy and report back. What do you have to lose?

:heart:

That place looks great, cost isn't too bad, and if you don't have room for your own large play toys at home, why not?

Having lived in a few major cities and a few small ones too I can say that yes, every city has a place like this. Every town too, but I'm sure you'd have to search very carefully.

Places that have everything at your disposal are fun, there is no phone to interrupt you, no one is going to show up at your door at a crucial moment and there is nothing else to concentrate on but each other.

Go, enjoy, and report back. What do you have to lose?

:heart:

Pennsylvania is a long way to go from here

i'm totally new to this area of sexuality, but profoundly impressed by the intelligence of this community.

The Invictus Domain looks like a very professionally run establishment, the kind of ride you won't find at Disneyland.

i hope you go! i hope you LIKE it! i hope you regale us with all the juicy details. Could be the raw material for a great story.

Blue

P.S.
could someone give a newbie a clue as to the significance of *Bump*?

Super!

Thank lovetoread!
That's the kinda thing you can't figure out from context.

Always learning.
Blue

Wizard said:
cym, ever been to this kinda place????? I mean is this something every town has????
Sorry, Wiz, that i let this one slip. Forgive me, please.

Yes. I've been to professional dungeons a couple of times. Here's a couple hints:

1. Bring a couple big bags. One for your toys, of course, and one for other stuff like towels and toiletries. Even if there's a place to shower after you're done (not something all pro spaces have), you'll still want your own stuff, like towels, perfume, toothbrush, maybe. After a big heavy scene, i often want confy clothing (sweats or something very easy like that), so you should bring that kinda thing in that second bag. Find out if your playspace has shower facilities. If not, bring a container of those wipes to clean up with after. You know how sweaty we all get in the middle of things... and how good it feels to clean up, to have a clean body, after we're done and into the blissed-out side of things.

2. Take a little time at the beginning to walk around and touch the stuff, familiarizing yourself with it. The pics on the net are good, yes, but they aren't enough to let you know, really, what will work for you and what won't. Maybe the rack looks WAY cool and exciting to you both BUT when you get there, you see it's going to be far too uncomfy for real play. You can't use everything in the dungeon unless you're just there to take pics, so choose a couple things after you're there and start that slide into your shared headspace.

3. Skitten? I don't know about you but i have inhibitions about playing in places in which i'm not already physically comfy. I know you and Wiz have been doing this stuff forever but doing it in a pro-space may be different. Allow yourself to have fun and if you get to where you usually go with him, great! If you can't, though, it's fine too.

Have fun, guys. Take pics...
:cool:

A side note: there's a man in my local munch group who tells us all that every month he doesn't win the lottery is one more month my county doesn't have its own professional play space. ~amused~ I really hope he wins the lottery sometimes soon.

Wizard - the space looks like enormous fun at a good price.
I have never tried anywhere like this - I think I might like to but my concern would be the lack of a big comfy bed/sofa to curl up on and cuddle after all the BDSM play. Not necesary for everyone I know but a definate for me.

The idea of privacy and play equipment of the type you would struggle to have at home is tempting and I am sure you are far more experienced than I at setting things up so you will both be comfortable. If you go please report back on how it felt, what the owners were like etc etc.

Just been reminded that westwood bound offer the same facility in the uk and apparantly it is very nice, e-mail address for those of you over here is; info@westwardbound.com.

Back