I've just purchased some Magic and I must admit, I'm a little nervous.

GAWD ALEX! There are like 17000 threads relating to this and you have to post another one??? ;)

Do the patch test... follow the instructions about not showering first, etc... and then go for it

TEST FIRST... SLATHER SECOND!!

What kind did you buy?

I had no luck with Magic, I have very sensitive skin and it burned me bad enough in two minutes to leave a scar.

Watch it.. the way it reacted on me.. was far worse than Nair ever was (and I can't use Nair either)

Others have had no problems. Good luck to you.

Actually its more like 23,000 threads - just do a search...

Or you and PCG can hold hands, do it together, and describe the outcome for us?

maybe it should have a warning like those fabric products? You know - try it in a small out of the way spot first?

Dillinger said:
Actually its more like 23,000 threads - just do a search...

Or you and PCG can hold hands, do it together, and describe the outcome for us?

Why don't I ever come up with the good ideas?

I am magic-ing tonight.

Dillinger said:
maybe it should have a warning like those fabric products? You know - try it in a small out of the way spot first?

It does..

wanna see the big scar on my small out the way spot?? ;)

pagancowgirl said:
GAWD ALEX! There are like 17000 threads relating to this and you have to post another one??? ;)

Do the patch test... follow the instructions about not showering first, etc... and then go for it

I know, I know...I thought I've made it perfectly clear that I have poor impulse control, no patience and I hate reading directions.

Anyhooooo....I want to make sure I've got the right stuff, PCG; is it supposed to say, "razorless beard remover for Black men?????"
I also got the cream shave as opposed to the powder.

Could I really be this idiotic or do I have the right tube?

alexandraaah said:

I know, I know...I thought I've made it perfectly clear that I have poor impulse control, no patience and I hate reading directions.

Anyhooooo....I want to make sure I've got the right stuff, PCG; is it supposed to say, "razorless beard remover for Black men?????"

Pictures, Alex, pictures:D

alexandraaah said:

yes, that's the right stuff

I refuse to comment on the grounds I may incriminate myself

doing the patch test...

and i have a spatula on hand. Gawd, I feel like a dolt.

How crucial is it to wait 24 hours for the 'true' patch test results? I've never done anything that 'by the book' before..

Re: doing the patch test...

alexandraaah said:

How crucial is it to wait 24 hours for the 'true' patch test results? I've never done anything that 'by the book' before..

Ditch the spatula. Use a washcloth.

I didn't do a patch test at all. And I use it everywhere.

If it isn't burning your skin after the 10 minutes or whatever, I think you're fine.

Re: doing the patch test...

alexandraaah said:

And I was going to get you a gun for your birthday. Have to rethink this.

Pictures Alex, pictures.

:D

Ishmael

Re: Re: doing the patch test...

Ishmael said:

And I was going to get you a gun for your birthday. Have to rethink this.

Pictures Alex, pictures.

:D

Ishmael

Heh...but I've done my best work in an impulsive whim.

PCG....thank you, I was figuring that since I'm not a Black man whose removing his beard, the directions should be modified a little..

ok, i was lost there for a minute or two but i think i've got it now..this isn't the kind of magic that makes a penny disappear or like where you guess the card i picked is it.....

Re: Re: Re: doing the patch test...

alexandraaah said:

PCG....thank you, I was figuring that since I'm not a Black man whose removing his beard, the directions should be modified a little..

you're NOT??? :eek: i say! :eek:

all my illusions shattered...

Patch test done and I'm ready to go..

no irritation. Now I'm sitting with dye in my hair for the next 20 mins...(it's one of those days) and wondering:

1) when it talks about not using soap...does this limit me to not using soap if I take a shower after?

2) can I use it sparingly, as in, a bikini line, or is the concensus here to relieve myself of all things pubic hair?

Pictures

Alex

Let's go for before, during and after then you can flog them to Magic for ad purposes and we can all see something magical;)

You can use soap after you've gotten all the magic off your skin. Just don't use soap to remove it.

I use it on my legs, underarms and pussy... i remove everything but a 'landing strip' usually... but it's personal preference... sometimes i'm completely bare.

pagancowgirl said:
You can use soap after you've gotten all the magic off your skin. Just don't use soap to remove it.

I use it on my legs, underarms and pussy... i remove everything but a 'landing strip' usually... but it's personal preference... sometimes i'm completely bare.

Goin' for it...wish me luck. If I'm not back in about 45 minutes, send for backup.

Back