Subs What are your Favourite Toys and Why

Favorite toys?

Whatever toys He prefers!

Of course!

:p

I will have to get back to you after I dust off my camera.

Good idea for a thread though. I am sure to learn a lot !

The flogger is my absolute favorite, with the quirt running a close second.

Favorite toys and why:

A soft deer suede flogger is my favorite toy. A hard flogging is more pleasurable to me than a professional massage. The rythm of a flogging combined with the increasing thudiness puts me in a good headspace for heavier play. I also like to be hit very hard, and that's possible to do with a flogger without causing heavey damage.

The quirt is usually a toy we reserve for the end of a scene. I guess I like it for similar reasons. I love to be hit very hard, and the quirt delivers an intense pain without deep damage. I love to run my fingers over the raised welts it leaves, and find the red stripes incredibly satisfying. It's more painful that a hard spanking with paddle or hand, and doesn't leave deep, dangerous bruising. It gives me a thrill when my Dom's eyes sparkle as he anticipates the next hard lash. The marks tend to stay right at the surface, the quirt doesn't break the skin, and I heal quickly so I'm ready to play again within a few days.

sub toys

May favorite is probably a leather riding crop. It feels good across my upper thighs. When I am good my master slides it between my pussy lips, teasing my clit. When my clit gets all hard and swollen he makes me open my lips and spanks my clit with the leather thong at the end. It is heaven

The Strap-On

When my girlfrfiend is in the Dom mood, we both love the strap-on. She loves the power it gives her and I love it when she treats me like a little slut.

uh yep

The Strap-On

When my girlfrfiend is in the Dom mood, we both love the strap-on. She loves the power it gives her and I love it when she treats me like a little slut.

==============

I will only say....I can relate! oh yummmmmm.

When I am in a sub mod then anal plugs and Nipple clamps. Anal becuase of the feeling of being stretched and doing something I know turns my partner on to watch; and nipple clamps because of that wonderful moment when your top/dom reaches over and tightens them 'just one more time'

Hand cuffs

Not the cute little pink fur lined cuffs, but standard issue police cuffs. There is something rather exciting about their history.

*smirk*

And, it takes a great degree of trust to don cuffs for which there is no easy release.

Exactly my point.

My first restraints were easy self release.

Even though I would never dream of using the mechanism, it just wasn't the same.

:)

cuffs

Hand cuffs

Not the cute little pink fur lined cuffs, but standard issue police cuffs. There is something rather exciting about their history.

*smirk*

And, it takes a great degree of trust to don cuffs for which there is no easy release.

=======
just being playful here...
wouldn't mind trying this..just don't start reading the maranda rights as we out the door????

mad dog

Re: cuffs

iamaddog said:

=======
just being playful here...
wouldn't mind trying this..just don't start reading the maranda rights as we out the door????

mad dog

Aww a little harmless role playing with a cop, some cuffs and a night stick couldn't be too bad!

:D

I find that being in a relationship where I can offer that trust is calming as well as arousing.

Just me...but that is what happens for me.

Bump

i've run across a "large toy" site that raised all kinds of "pain/train" issues. Before starting a new thread, i wandered through the forum history. Figured what the hell on a bump before i said anything else.

willfulbrat said:
Favorite toys and why:

A soft deer suede flogger is my favorite toy. A hard flogging is more pleasurable to me than a professional massage. The rhythm of a flogging combined with the increasing thuddiness puts me in a good headspace for heavier play. I also like to be hit very hard, and that's possible to do with a flogger without causing heavy damage.

That's my exact thoughts on fave toys. :p

AA, I'd like to hear what else you have to say if you don't mind. :)

Good bump AA....Decision is hard as it is often mood dependent, but think the bullwhip seems to be the fave more often than not.

Catalina :rose:

bound said:
AA, I'd like to hear what else you have to say if you don't mind. :)
  • Consider something rather obscenely large
  • Imagine the look on a pyl's face absorbing what the PYL wants
  • Watch quietly as the pyl tentatively begins
  • See the pyl reach that first limit and quail
  • Go ice cold and whisper for more
  • Nod in appreciation when the pyl does
  • Bask when the pyl succeeds

For me nipple clamps and anal plug. To see my partner clipping them on (he loves to use clothes pins) for the clamps and the teasing he does send me to heaven and to bring me back again I’ll feel the anal plug plugging in and out. I got to stop!!!:kiss:1520

Last edited:
Back