Being spanked....

TexasAngel28

Literotica Guru
Okay, this is going to be hard for me to write, but here goes.

I've been in a D/s relationship with my husband and while it lasted it was great. Now he's grown tired of it all except for the occasional spanking. Lately, though, he's been saying he'd like to have me spanked by a woman. So, here's my concern/question.

What is like being a woman and receiving such punishment from another woman? I mean, I get wet just thinking about it, but also a little scared... Anyone care to help???

I don't know about others but when my girlfriend spanks me I get more turned on. My boyfriend does well, as does my husband but there is always something about her touch that does more for me.

I don't know what to tell you because I am very much a lesbian lol. But if you are interested in going through with this I can perhaps help you find someone. I know of alot of the groups here in Texas and alot of women that would be willing to help you out.

Let me know

Dusty

TexasAngel28 said:
What is like being a woman and receiving such punishment from another woman? I mean, I get wet just thinking about it, but also a little scared... Anyone care to help???
First off, i have to confess my prejudice so you know where i'm coming from on this: i don't consider erotic "spankings" to be punishment.

Not in a BDSM sense.

In a BDSM sense, a "punishment" is something seriously unpleasant, something you've earned via grave misdeeds. It's not fun. It's not playful. It's not giggly.

It hurts.
It teaches you a lesson.
Your Dominant doesn't think it's much fun either.

Okay?
Like i said: it's my prejudice. I think the term has been misused so it's become only a shadow of what it used to be, what it used to mean.

~~~~~
So, you want to know what it's like having a woman spank you? Discipline you? Make your bottom all red and stingy and sore, and make you wet and squirmy and ready to explode as you lie across her lap of ass-up on the bed or over a chair?

Will your husband be there, too? Watching or participating? Will all three of you play afterwards? Will this Domme be someone you know well? Where will find her, if not? Is your relationship with your husband strong enough to withstand the inclusion of a third into the thick of the most intimate part of what lies between the two of you? Are you bisexual? What will you do with her after the spanking part os over? Willthe two of you see her again? How will you feel if she becomes a regular part of your lovemaking with your husband?

This isn't just a fantasy, is it?

Here's the best answer i can give you: being a woman and getting a spanking from another woman, one who likes giving spankings, will feel a lot like the other erotic spankings you've gotten.

Here, go read this. http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70166&highlight=spanking There might be some girl-on-girl action in there if that's what you're interested in.

I very seldom disagree with cym . . . but I believe that spanking isn't always severe discipline. It is meant to be used to bring pain AND pleasure to the spankee! I know that cym and many others look at spanking as punishment and that is cool but there are many who also look at it as a form of giving pleasure (and pain) to the spankee. What works for one doesn't always work for another.

*tossing in 2 cents*

I agree with fallon2

What works for one, doesn't always work for another. And we all have our own idea's what "punishment" is.

Perhaps I am missing something here, but it doesn't appear to me that cym is suggesting that spanking is or should be punishment.

In fact, it appears that she is trying to clarify that issue for the original poster.

Erotic spankings vs. punishing spankings?

A great point of discussion.

As for TAngel's post, it is a personal fantasy of mine which I intend to make real some day.

Of course, every new thing brings some anxiety, but hey! That is part of the fun as well!

Ponder cym's questions. Communicate with your husband.

Good Luck and have fun.

I'm with Miss T on cym's comments. The poster used the word "punishment" in her description of what she wanted. cym is simply distinguishing that there are "erotic" spankings - those that are equally pleasurable for a Dom/me and sub - and "punishment", which is something completely different.

fallon, I think you and cym are actually on the same page here, but I could be wrong.

TexasAngel - quite frankly your idea has left me breathless! I would love to have another woman spank me! But, I think cym's questions should be faced honestly. You don't say whether you and your husband wish the Domme to participate in other things beside spanking or not.

Also, I've brought this up with a friend of mine who is Dom once before. He told me he would not want a Domme present with his sub. His reasoning? The Domme might be looking to "take charge" of his sub, and he would not be willing to have that happen. However, he would not be adverse to instructing one sub to give a spanking to his sub. Just a thought to consider.

Interesting, Sexy Chele,

I have noticed that the Doms I have engaged with don't mind sharing pleasure, but sharing control...now that is an entirely separate matter!

This topic is definately of interest, though not sure how. I do know I have a strong aversion to any thought of my being on the receiving end of D/s from a female (with the possible exception of Netzach who seems to have managed to make me realise it might be possible....lol, if only she lived closer!! :rolleyes: ). That all being said I know it is a fantasy of F's to at some point maybe play in this direction and to make it work I have to find the key to unlock this block in my make up in a way which will make the best of the whole situation. Thought discussion of various P'sOV might help me get closrer to the solution. :)

Catalina :rose:

MissTaken said:
<snippage> it doesn't appear to me that cym is suggesting that spanking is or should be punishment.

In fact, it appears that she is trying to clarify that issue for the original poster.
<more snippage>

Just to offer a little more clarification for the original poster: http://english.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=154529 - an article I posted to the How To section of Stories discussing my personal viewpoint of sensual vs. disciplinary spanking...

discussing my personal viewpoint of sensual vs. disciplinary spanking...

It could be also as simple, as they could just differ from the intensity of the spanking.

The first one is used to get the spankee pleasure (eg. not over his/her limits), while the second one is likely to go over the limits and use cruel and not sensual punishment methods.

As for the original question, it pretty much depends on the person. I will not like at all get spanked from male, while I love to get spanked from female, so...

TexasAngel28 said:
Okay, this is going to be hard for me to write, but here goes.

I've been in a D/s relationship with my husband and while it lasted it was great. Now he's grown tired of it all except for the occasional spanking. Lately, though, he's been saying he'd like to have me spanked by a woman. So, here's my concern/question.

Anywho, to get back on topic after the semantical debate about the word discipline, I've always enjoyed being dominated by women more. With men it always felt a little victorian for me. It sounds like you already like the idea and being a little scared is normal when it comes to something new. If your husband wants it and you can find someone you both like I don't see why you shouldn't go through with a little spanking and domination from a Mistress. I'd definitely recommend it.

Back