Razorblades feed the desire

wkdclwn

Really Really Experienced
Just out of curiosity, does anyone enjoy razorblades being used on them. Not deep wounds or anything like that, but using them to just break the skin enough. I have had a couple of girls request this and I myself have always been intrigued by the cutting erotica. Just curious if this is something that is widely done or not. Thanks. Take care. Later.

Play piercing is something similar

Last edited:
wkdclwn said:
Just out of curiosity, does anyone enjoy razorblades being used on them. Not deep wounds or anything like that, but using them to just break the skin enough. I have had a couple of girls request this and I myself have always been intrigued by the cutting erotica. Just curious if this is something that is widely done or not. Thanks. Take care. Later.

I love the *thought* of razor blades being used on me. Specifically my collar bones and neck. And using them on my lover. He has expressed similar desires.

Unfortunately we've decided that, for our own safety, we can't keep razor blades around the house. We both have suicidal thoughts on a fairly regular basis.

So we content ourselves with blackberries. The juice is really pretty. :)

Lain

Thank you 2 for responding. Both aspects sound nice to me. Berry juice sounds absolutely exotic. Piercing is something I have never even thought about honestly. I have pierced a girls belly button, but that was strictly business. :D I was diagnosed as manic depressive a few years ago and have attempted suicide more than once, but razorblades have always held a fascination to me. I am intrigued by them most of the time it seems. Maybe I am just a freak. :D Well, I know I am a freak, but that is besides the point. Anything can be erotic when you put your mind and body to it. Take care. Later.

We used a blade for my first cutting, though it was a bit mor than surface only as we wanted a permanent mark. At first I thought it was just something to be endured, a means to an end....but we both found after letting some time pass to reflect on the experience and discussion that we found it an erotic and fulfilling experience for both of us, though obviously from a little different focus. It has progressed to an annual cutting to mark our anniversary, and under discussion, a series of cuttings to feed our new found fetish. Perhaps the lighter cuts may be the way to go so it can be recreated over and over without running out of skin to work on.

Catalina
a36.gif

Last edited:
Hi Lain,

you wrote

//I love the *thought* of razor blades being used on me. Specifically my collar bones and neck. And using them on my lover. He has expressed similar desires.

Unfortunately we've decided that, for our own safety, we can't keep razor blades around the house. We both have suicidal thoughts on a fairly regular basis. //

I'm glad you decided not to proceed with your cutting. As you probably know, the collarbone and neck are particularly BAD places for erotic, non-injurious cutting. The outward side of the upper arm, AWAY from the shoulder bone is one of the better sites.

Keeping razorblades out of the house is a good idea also. You may buy more, of course, but throw them away as well.

Best,
J.

catalina, I am curious, smiles, always, when you say mark, where does your Master place the mark, is it a raised scaring? Does he do it in any particular shape or pattern? This is absolutely quite fascinating, could you elaborate more if you don't mind me asking?

i've always wanted to explore this too.

what are good parts of the body for it? which feel the best/worst/turn you on most?

mwbs_slave said:
catalina, I am curious, smiles, always, when you say mark, where does your Master place the mark, is it a raised scaring? Does he do it in any particular shape or pattern? This is absolutely quite fascinating, could you elaborate more if you don't mind me asking?

The main one is on my butt, the anniversary ones will be on the inner thigh. The butt one is an F which is easy to feel through thin clothing, and does become very raised after whipping or spanking. We are going to redo part of this one soon, as one section healed far too well. LOL. There are pics on the Branding thread below.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=175772

Catalina:rose:

I am not so big on blood (I don't really like the taste of it) but, I have the same issue with razorblades, I love the feeling of them on my skin, but i think I like it a little *too* much...I have (purely on accident, getting lost in the moment) cut myself pretty deeply more than once, and scared myself doing so...the problem is, you get so lost in the heat of the moment, you don't realize how deeply you cut yourself (or cut someone else, or let someone else cut you) until its too late...not to mention, in general, IMHO in todays society, bloodplay of any kind is realy iffy idea, and one issue I can live without

Cutting

I have never engaged in cutting, although I find blades and razors in particular fascinating (I think it has something to do with their precision and perfection). I do find ritual scarification intrigueing as an art form but it just isn't something I could endure or ask anyone else to. I think the blood freaks me (I've seen documentaries). Oddly though I have no problems with the idea of branding someone, or being branded, but that too is something I have not yet indulged in.

I have cut myself when needy and no one to help me with me need. It is a really good really addictive feeling... but to much of a good thing is no good ...at least to me so if i need ouchies now i have a Dominant friend that i have to ask permission from, and he decides for me what where and how much unfortunately its never a blade lol. Sometimes a painslut can be her own worst enemy.

Pain Slut

Nice for a pain slut to be her worst enemy. ;)

Kajira Callista said:
I have cut myself when needy and no one to help me with me need. It is a really good really addictive feeling... but to much of a good thing is no good ...at least to me so if i need ouchies now i have a Dominant friend that i have to ask permission from, and he decides for me what where and how much unfortunately its never a blade lol. Sometimes a painslut can be her own worst enemy.

I used to be a cutter...nothing too serious, and I stopped...and then I started again...I don't do it *too* often...but I still do it...at let me tell you what...he has never told me in a direct order to stop, but he gets mighty upset about it...when we are sitting there and I forget to hide a wrist or something and he notices...I wouldfind somewhere else on my obdy to do it...but thats where i get the most release...

Inner thigh ...behind your knee. Every time you move you feel it. And yes cuff_U_now i am my own worst enemy because if there isnt someone to tell me not to, i see no reason why i shouldnt. lol.

blood play

I too have been a carver... I have scars on my body from when the inner pressure was just too much... it isn't really "erotic" for me... just like an emergency pressure relief valve... seems I do it most when I am single or very frustrated sexually in the relationship I am in at that time.... I find it funny that there is another scorpio that does this as well, any others that posted a scorpio?

Kajira Callista said:
Sometimes a painslut can be her own worst enemy.

Yes, definately.
I have wanted to try this for awhile now, but besides my gf not being ready for anything like that, cutting was/sometimes still is a problem for me, so I'm thinking for sanity's sake I should lay off the sexual cutting.

Inner thigh ...behind your knee. Every time you move you feel it.

:p Thanks alot (sarcastically). I've never tried there. Now I'm tempted to. Hmmm.

Heather

Youve gotta try everything atleast twice right?

From a pain slut's point of view anyway.

I thinking cutting for erotic reasons, that is, to bleed for your Master/Owner
is a totally separate issue to cutting when under pressure etc.
For me the curiosity or fascination isnt so much about the cutting itself,
but I love the taste of blood, my OWN in particular.
Although Im looking foward to the pain - of course-
but expect I may come to enjoy the pain for itself alone
without the interrelated sexual overtones.
I also see cutting and later on, burning, as a natural progression
of my journey to meet and acknowledge my true self.

If any other fem subs into pain want to email and discuss further, that'd be great.

Lucy

Loose_by_name said:
From a pain slut's point of view anyway.

I thinking cutting for erotic reasons, that is, to bleed for your Master/Owner
is a totally separate issue to cutting when under pressure etc.
For me the curiosity or fascination isnt so much about the cutting itself,
but I love the taste of blood, my OWN in particular.
Although Im looking foward to the pain - of course-
but expect I may come to enjoy the pain for itself alone
without the interrelated sexual overtones.
I also see cutting and later on, burning, as a natural progression
of my journey to meet and acknowledge my true self.

If any other fem subs into pain want to email and discuss further, that'd be great.

Lucy

I think also there is a difference, and know for me I am not interested or going to get anything from cutting myself. Him cutting me though is another thing. We had planned either another cutting or burning session for this weekend, but as he was here barely 24 hours, it has been put on hold....did get minor burning, but nothing that required after care unfortunately. Hmmmmm, but he did make up for it in lots of other means of painplay and needless to say, I imagine I will be wearing his marks all week until he is back home again. :D

Catalina :rose:

We've discovered that if you put a knife in the freezer so that it becomes deeply and meaningfully cold, it will create the sensation of being cut if drawn against the skin in a slow and deliberate manner.

Of course, one needs to blindfolded at that time as the sub so you don't realize it's a butter knife, but... it is a safe way to experiment with the sensation.

It is even more powerful if a "real" knife is used earlier to cut one's clothes off. Of course, this could be just me... your milage may vary..

wkdclwn said:

I did it a lot in high school. It had nothing to do with BDSM.

I just wanted to warn those of you who don't know . . .

Keep this conversation up and Etoile is gonna give you one heck of a lecture.

Not that I think that'll stop you. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Back