beautiful toys

petrel

Literotica Guru
https://www.myla.com/Default1.asp

I loved these, expensive but hey what would you rather get from your partner a standard piece of jewellary or one of these beautiful objects?

I love the idea of sex toys that are pieces of art too. Does anyone have any other links or designers they could share?

bother the link didn't work right - you need to go to the toys page on the website!

as a taster here is one as an attachment

Um, Petrel, what exactly was that toy? I could think of several things but it all depends on the size of the mystery toy, which wasn't really apparent in that pic. Also, could you relink that web site? I'm intrigued.

James Blandings said:
The most beautiful floggers in the world, by Jeanette Heartwood. She made all the floggers in the movie Exit To Eden. They are a little more expensive than others, but worth it ( I have 2 of them)

http://www.heartwoodwhips.com/
Aaaaah those floggers... :drooooooooooooooool:

Monika

Frouwa, where in the world did you get your AV? That's quite delicious, not to mention much more detailed and well-drawn than most SM/DBZ hentai I've seen.

(Not to digress from the topic)

Frouwa_Aph said:

Monika

They are not just beautiful, but very well made. I have one that is about 8 years old, been used many many times, and is still in fabulous condition.

Quint said:
Frouwa, where in the world did you get your AV? That's quite delicious, not to mention much more detailed and well-drawn than most SM/DBZ hentai I've seen.

<g> Thread drift at work :D
I found it while surfing around on the toonsex sites, grabbed it at once and resized it.
I've attached the original pic.

Monika

James Blandings said:

They are not just beautiful, but very well made. I have one that is about 8 years old, been used many many times, and is still in fabulous condition.
<sigh> I already got that WANNA HAVE itch, but I'm still resisting. After all... I just bought a new computer and that trip to A'dam... my CC needs to recover a bit first ;)

Monika

Quint said:
Um, Petrel, what exactly was that toy? I could think of several things but it all depends on the size of the mystery toy, which wasn't really apparent in that pic. Also, could you relink that web site? I'm intrigued.

the toy is a vibrator and as to the use of it - well that depends on your imagination. The link I posted does work but it takes you to the main homepage of the site - you then need to go to the toys section

Frouwa_Aph said:

<sigh> I already got that WANNA HAVE itch, but I'm still resisting. After all... I just bought a new computer and that trip to A'dam... my CC needs to recover a bit first ;)

Monika

Well, if you ever find yourself in my neck of the woods, you can sure borrow mine!

chevor161 said:
i found a cool doll call Voodoo...It is very cool
Voodoo Web
Links with *********** tend not to function .

However I do think ALL submissives should be punished with one of these and often........ :) :rose:

Yes I admit I have been bad very very very bad :eek:

Last edited:
I have one of the Tom Dixon bones, I found a little tricky to get on with at first, it definitely works best if there are two of you.

I would really like one of these buttplugs from extremerestraints.com:

JeweledPlug.jpg

Always nice to see attention being given to craftsmanship.

I believe if a thing really does the job well it has a kind of beauty all it's own, an elegant simplicity.

Perhaps that's why there is a vogue for "insertables" that do NOT look like they have come too close to a lady named Bobbit.

Quint said:

Oh man, you need to see my Dommes subfolder in my hentai folder.
876 files ^_^

also, frouwa is correct, it is toonsex not hentai.

Frouwa_Aph said:

Monika
They are beautiful!

A friend of mine is making one for me, black and white deer skin, braided handle with the black and white leather + gold threads, thin strips, very stingy... :cathappy:

(By the time he finishes it, I should be skilled enough to wield it exactly where I want. The desire is there, the skills are catching up, LOL.)

Petrel, tried to find the jewelry but the link led to a site message stating that the page could not be found. :(

Rosebud

NemoAlia said:
I would really like one of these buttplugs from extremerestraints.com:

JeweledPlug.jpg

I recommend them,
over 4 years now I'm wearing a red one the most part of the day.

:cathappy:

Attachments

• rosebud-042-22s.jpg
    rosebud-042-22s.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
anne30 said:
I recommend them,

Now that is a very nice pic, the jewell looks larger than I'd expected.

anne30 said:
I recommend them,

Oooh! Lovely picture, and thanks for the recommendation! I'm looking at a green one myself. Do you have the standard or the larger size?

anne30 said:
I recommend them,

Those are beautiful. And that picture makes them look even more appealing.

I want to see the beautiful picture of the Jewelled plug that Anne30 sent, but it won't let me open it. Perhaps it is because I am new here and I'm not doing it right.

The Jewell plug looks very attractive to me - I would like to see it in place to see the actual size.

If anyone can explain to my why I am now allowed to see the picture, I would be very very grateful.

I don't know why you can't see my pic,
here another one, its the large one.

Attachments

• rosebud-047-12s.jpg
    rosebud-047-12s.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 116
Back