Electrical Burns

willfulbrat

Literotica Guru
Has anyone here ever had an electrical burn, or bleeding after electrical play? What do electrical burns look like? Do they differ in appearance from regular heat burns?

Thank you for your input, Harry. I was actually only playing with a violet wand. The next day I noticed tiny black specks on my nipples which bled when I showered. I was just wondering if it's possible to actually get burned from the violet wand, or if it was something else. I also did some pressure play that night.

:confused:

I've never played with a violet wand so I don't know how badly they can burn. I actually read someplace that you shouldn't use one of those near your heart. Like I said...I've never played with one so I don't know. But the little black specks to me sound like tiny blood blisters from the pressure play that came off while you washed in the shower. It's the best answer I can come up with without seeing what you are talking about.

That sounds plausible, Lilfrk, thank you. I was thinking it looked like (sorry) charred skin, but maybe it was indeed blood blisters.

Willfulbrat,
From what you said I suspect that it was from the pressure play, but one question. Are your nipples pierced? Because using a violet wand around metal piercings can definately cause burns.

Re: Lecture

F
James Blandings[/i] From what you said I suspect that it was from the pressure play said:
Wilfulbrat

I did not mean to lecture about sparks. I should have stopped at the what are you talking about. Hope the nips come good. Having them out of action is horrid.

H

H, tis okay. I appreciate all input, and your words of caution may come in useful to me and others interested in electrical play. I won't play again until Saturday, so I should be good to go by then. :)

Where does one find violet wands nowadays? The one article I've read on electric play mentioned garage sales, but that seems really improbable.

Also, how extreme is the pain/sensation from violet wands? Compare it to other common forms of sensation play so I kind of get an idea of what it's like. I'm wondering if I should open up a new field of experience, but Little Miss No Threshold of Pain (me) wants to know what she's getting herself into first. o)

You can find them easily on the Internet, Quint. Make sure you don't get one with a wax core, though. They can only be used for 10 minutes at a time. They are a bit expensive new.

The sensation varies, you can turn it low for a tingle like shocks of static electricity when you touch someone and get a little static shock, or you can concentrate the charge so it feels like you're being cut with a knife. It's a pretty versatile little toy.

a tiny bump for Chele... regarding the electric wands and burning...

Course it looks like alot was deleted.

PBW

P. B. Walker said:
a tiny bump for Chele... regarding the electric wands and burning...

Course it looks like alot was deleted.

PBW

Thanks, PB. I did seem to recall they came up for discussion before, but, as you noted, most of the info has been deleted. I wonder why??

Wands can burn, but it was probably the preasure play that you experienced. And, yes, if there are any metal inserts, a wand is going to send that current through that metal. Not a good thing to do, to sensitive nipple tissue.

A wand will burn, at high settings and when the current is condenced into a small pin like contact. You can brand someone, if you know what you're doing. The current from the wand is localized in the thin metal attachment, and that consentrates all of the current to one spot.

Older wands do have a wax core. They will be damaged, if you use them for very long at a time. The tesla coil inside will melt the wax and allow the places that shouldn't be making contact inside make contact. That will ruin the unit.

Some of the globes can do similar things, like the rack or the mushroom. they are smaller than the larger globes and so the current will be hotter at the same settings. Still, though, I would guess you weren't burned by the wand. I say that, not being there, when you were doing what you were doing. Nipple tissue is sensitive, and it is possible to consentrate the current with certain attachments. But, the body will absorb a lot of the current.

Wands are static current, and are the safest current to use for electroplay. TENS usnits are DC or AC units and because there is a clip attached to the body part, burning can be easier, with long periods of play. A wand will be less likely to burn, because the current sort of jumps around, unless you actually touch the body with the wand attachment or globe. If you're a hard core player, it might be possible to get tissue burns that way, with the wand at high settings.

Oersonally, I like to use the body probe attachment mine came with. It's just a metal plate that must be attached to either the sub or the Dom. Then, my finger can be the shocking device or my tongue, or maybe a kitchen knife. I know of someone who used a butter knife and acted like it was a sharp knife. The current was localised at the edge (the point of contact with the skin) and left a slight birn mark all around her neck. It was gone in a day or so, but she said it was an intense feeling. She said it felt like a real knife cutting her. Of course, that's only her thoughts. I've never tried it myself.

You can purchase wands on the Internet. I got mine from The Huse brothers. They aren't cheap. Mine was over $400, but I've had thousands of dollars of fun. I think theiy still sell them. Look at www.violetwand.org for info.

Last edited:
Back