D/s Humour

Funny stuff!

This made my day! I had a tough day today, and this just made me feel 150% better!

Re: Funny stuff!

Ebonyfire said:
This made my day! I had a tough day today, and this just made me feel 150% better!

*beams happily*

Tis why I posted it, so glad it brightened your day.

Re: lovely

pierced_boy said:
Are there any more out there. Nothing eases the pressure like a good laugh. I hope Cym and iamadog see this soon.

Harry

I'm not sure, but if I come across more, I'll post them on this thread.

I don't even remember where I got that one from :eek:

Glad ya liked it tho' :D

That was GREAT!

i'm pretty new to all of this (LOVE your avatar BTW) but i GOT it!

Two weeks ago that joke wouldn't have made any sense, but today it really made me laugh!

i do love to laugh, thank you Sex & Diamonds.
(there MUST be a story behind that name)

Re: That was GREAT!

DRxBlue said:
i'm pretty new to all of this (LOVE your avatar BTW) but i GOT it!

Two weeks ago that joke wouldn't have made any sense, but today it really made me laugh!

i do love to laugh, thank you Sex & Diamonds.
(there MUST be a story behind that name)

It makes me smile to know that it made you laugh, thankyou for letting me know.

As for my avatar ;) thanks

Ahh the name...Well yes there is a story behind it, a song to be exact. It's called "Black Black Heart" by David Usher.

What did the Dom Magician tell his audience?

?

?

?

?

?

?

I have nothing up my slave ;)

No offense

I spent a lot of time talking to Dom's and subbies when I was writing 'A Place To Die' (shamless self promotion). I found most of them defensive most of the time. Even when they were warm and friendly they did not show a great deal of humor about the situation they were involved in. It never even stuck me before i read this thread. Just a vanilla observation.

Re: No offense

MysteryWriter said:
I spent a lot of time talking to Dom's and subbies when I was writing 'A Place To Die' (shamless self promotion). I found most of them defensive most of the time. Even when they were warm and friendly they did not show a great deal of humor about the situation they were involved in. It never even stuck me before i read this thread. Just a vanilla observation.

I think context is everything. I do not have a lot of humor about my vanilla life either. Where I was raised you did not poke fun at people you do not know.

If a person is a stranger to me, I do not want to laugh and joke with them. That also extends to my D/s life especially.

Ebony

Re: No offense

MysteryWriter said:

"they" might have been defensive because of the way society views "their" lifestyle.

*shrugs*

I am sure

that you are right... today even I had a wicked thought.. there were two articles in my local paper.. one was a justification of torture for gain information to prevent a mass murder.

the other was that the baptist were going to boycott howard johnsons for having a s&m convention at one of their hotels.

the thought was there was a resource we had overlooked in the war on terror. We could use the S&M guys to do the interrogations of the terrorists we had captured.. Okay it is a little out there but you got to admit it did bring a smile... and it should get the baptist in line since they are super patriots...

Just curious, what group of Baptists are boycotting Howard Johnsons. I hope it's not the denomination i belong to.

As LUCK would have it...

Here morninggirl5. My local BDSM group happened to have this link up at our little bulletin board.

It mostly the Southern Baptist Convention and the CWA (Concerned Woman of America) who were offended by the "Beat Me In St. Louis" seminar.

Here's the link:

http://www.news-journalonline.com/2002/Apr/5/NOTE1.htm

i loved Joey Davis' comment (taken way out of context by me)

"As long as this behavior is allowed, we hold wide open the doors to perversion." That's the spirit Joey!

Back