The very first fetish party I went to...

Ebonyfire

Ball Stretcher
was on a Halloween. EVeryone was dressed up and the playing had just begun. One of the players there is a very knowledgable switch who is sub to his wife, but is allowed to play with others as a top or a bottom.

He is a very strong masochist, in that he loves to be whipped. And I mean whipped. His only directios form his wife was that the marks could not last longer than three months.

Now I sat on the floor in front of him, and one of the Dommes (who is very experienced in bullwhip use) got out her whip. He was trussed up in front of me and I watched.

I could see his face and the front of his body during the whole thing. It was mesmerizing. She was an artist to be sure. But he was even more riveting. He was hard as a rock after the first stroke. And he stayed that way throughout the whole thing.. It was like he was being made love to. He moaned and you could see when he entered subspace. Well, I sat there, and while I could neither inflict or accept such pain, I understood his need to be whipped and her need to whip him. She is a true sadist. And he is a true masochist. There was joy in both their faces. And, I found I was not sshcoked but stimulated!

It was the single defining moment in my life. I knew then that I was in the right place. It was also the moment I realized that if I had to choose, I would always be the one with the whip.

He never used his safeword, and she always checked to see if he was alright. Afterwards his back had welts you would not believe. But thee was no blood. He still had the marks the next time I saw him three months later. he was saying that his wife was complaining cause they were supposed to be gone by three months. LOL

So as for pain vs. pleasure, "to each his/her own."

Ebony

Anyone else have any party stories? Feel free to share them.

Last edited:
One of these days...

i will have a story to tell you. You know you're the Top.

Tops on my list of who to tell first, that is.

i'm fascinated by the precision of the display you described. That's one of the aspects of BDSM that i found most attractive. The self-control of the Top and bottom.

The necessity of understanding the body and nervous system is probably the explanation for the high intelligence exhibited by the people in the lifestyle.

No doubt less bright people trying to play end up in hospitals or jail. (just a theory) There isn't much room for fumbling or tantrums or uncontrolled passion. Passion...definitely, but the kind that is savored rather than gobbled.

i guess that's why i left 'nilla sex behind. Too much "slop" in the system, and no real communication.

Thanks for letting me peek in your window, sis. You teach me something wonderful every day.

Blue

Ebonyfire, I know just how you felt. The first time I went to a BDSM club I was absolutely mesmerized. It was so wonderful to meet other people like me and finally be able to talk about everything I always wished I could share. Thank you for sharing that story.

:rose:

Re: One of these days...

DRxBlue said:
No doubt less bright people trying to play end up in hospitals or jail. (just a theory)
I, uh, have been in the emergency room twice due to BDSM-related injuries. Actually i thought that wasn't bad for a 28 year playing span but now, well, maybe i ought to take an IQ test and see if i'm bright enough to play in this sandbox with y'all?
:p

Ebony - gods! What an erotic story. The very best ones are true tales of what actually occurred, you know?

(Hi Blue. Missed you. Thank you so very sincerely for your words of good cheer behind the scenes. :kiss: )

Last edited:
Re: Re: One of these days...

cymbidia said:
I, uh, have been in the emergency room twice due to BDSM-related injuries. Actually i thought that wasn't bad for a 28 year playing span but now, well, maybe i ought to take an IQ test and see if i'm bright enough to play in this sandbox with y'all?

(Hi Blue. Missed you. Thank you so very sincerely for your words of good cheer behind the scenes. :kiss: )

cym you are plenty smart, but your Dominant was asleep at the wheel, not a good thing!

Ebony

willfulbrat said:
Ebonyfire, I know just how you felt. The first time I went to a BDSM club I was absolutely mesmerized. It was so wonderful to meet other people like me and finally be able to talk about everything I always wished I could share. Thank you for sharing that story.

Yes; watching some of the heavy players is like being hypnotised!

Ebony

Re: Re: One of these days...

cymbidia said:

Ebony - gods! What an erotic story. The very best ones are true tales of what actually occurred, you know?

Oh yes, I have other ones too. the club I belonged to was very active!

Ebony

Re: One of these days...

DRxBlue said:
i will have a story to tell you. You know you're the Top.

Tops on my list of who to tell first, that is.

i'm fascinated by the precision of the display you described. That's one of the aspects of BDSM that i found most attractive. The self-control of the Top and bottom.

The necessity of understanding the body and nervous system is probably the explanation for the high intelligence exhibited by the people in the lifestyle.

No doubt less bright people trying to play end up in hospitals or jail. (just a theory) There isn't much room for fumbling or tantrums or uncontrolled passion. Passion...definitely, but the kind that is savored rather than gobbled.

i guess that's why i left 'nilla sex behind. Too much "slop" in the system, and no real communication.

Thanks for letting me peek in your window, sis. You teach me something wonderful every day.

Blue

Bro it still stands out as one of the most erotic and exciting things I have ever witnessed!

Ebony

My two ER visits:

1. Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far way...
Wait.
Wrong story.

Okay. I was bound tightly, arms to my thighs, legs together, lying on a bed. My Domme went across the room for a moment to get another Implement of Delight. I was wet and sweaty and aroused and felt every little stray whisper of breeze that came down on me from the ceiling fan. A hair was tickling the corner of mouth, the place where my top and bottom lips meet. A hair. It was torturing me. She told me not to move and turned away to go get something. I rolled a little to try to get that fucking hair AWAY from the corner of my mouth and... rolled off the bed.

I was bound and couldn't do anything to stop my fall.

She was across the room and couldn't get back to me quickly enough to stop my fall.

I broke a collarbone.

The biggest problem was that i was in bondage and full fetish gear under that - and we couldn't really change me into more nilla-type clothing with a broken collarbone (though we didn't know it was broken, we knew something was badly hurt) so we had to go to the ER with me like that - unbound, of course, by then - but not looking at all like Miss Next Door Neighbor.

It was a weekday, midmorning. I'm certain that some one or two of those ER people are still telling that story.

2. Last summer.
Fisting.
Too rough, too fast - and i wanted it rougher, faster, harder, deeper. Unfortunately, he tore the inside of my vagina, way up inside.

I had a bunch of stitches and the doc looked hard at us and told us no sex of any kind for two weeks and not to do that anymore, either. On the upside, the intake nurse, the one you talk to first, was one of us, a BDSM'er, and did *everything* she could to maintain our privacy and not allow us to become peeped at.

You know, when one plays hard, accidents sometimes happen. We try to do everything in our power to prevent them but when they do, if they do, go to the ER without hesitation and tell the truth, the whole truth, about exactly what you were doing and how you got hurt.

Do not blush.

You have no reason to be ashamed of your sexuality and they have no reason to judge you for it.

I have some fun stories, too. Can i tell one of those?

Please DO cym...that's what this thread is for!

it seems to me your problem was more lack of wisdom than lack of intelligence. Really smart people can do the DUMBEST things.

i oughta know. Wisdom comes only from scar tissue.

Experiments that work as expected teach you little. It's that unplanned freak that shows you something new and wonderful.

Thanks, all you unplanned freaks.
Don't hit me!... wait a minute ... i retract that

Another story? Then i promise i'll go right to bed

:heart:Blue

Last edited:
cymbidia said:
My two ER visits:

1. Once upon a time, in a galaxy far far way...
Wait.
Wrong story.

Okay. I was bound tightly, arms to my thighs, legs together, lying on a bed. My Domme went across the room for a moment to get another Implement of Delight. I was wet and sweaty and aroused and felt every little stray whisper of breeze that came down on me from the ceiling fan. A hair was tickling the corner of mouth, the place where my top and bottom lips meet. A hair. It was torturing me. She told me not to move and turned away to go get something. I rolled a little to try to get that fucking hair AWAY from the corner of my mouth and... rolled off the bed.

I was bound and couldn't do anything to stop my fall.

She was across the room and couldn't get back to me quickly enough to stop my fall.

I broke a collarbone.

The biggest problem was that i was in bondage and full fetish gear under that - and we couldn't really change me into more nilla-type clothing with a broken collarbone (though we didn't know it was broken, we knew something was badly hurt) so we had to go to the ER with me like that - unbound, of course, by then - but not looking at all like Miss Next Door Neighbor.

It was a weekday, midmorning. I'm certain that some one or two of those ER people are still telling that story.

2. Last summer.
Fisting.
Too rough, too fast - and i wanted it rougher, faster, harder, deeper. Unfortunately, he tore the inside of my vagina, way up inside.

I had a bunch of stitches and the doc looked hard at us and told us no sex of any kind for two weeks and not to do that anymore, either. On the upside, the intake nurse, the one you talk to first, was one of us, a BDSM'er, and did *everything* she could to maintain our privacy and not allow us to become peeped at.

You know, when one plays hard, accidents sometimes happen. We try to do everything in our power to prevent them but when they do, if they do, go to the ER without hesitation and tell the truth, the whole truth, about exactly what you were doing and how you got hurt.

Do not blush.

You have no reason to be ashamed of your sexuality and they have no reason to judge you for it.

I have some fun stories, too. Can i tell one of those?

Sure, I would love to hear one of your fun ones!

Ebony

The first BDSM party I attended was after hours at a dance club in Detroit in 1978. I was dating a girl who's friend was a pro domme, and went with the two of them.
There wasn't any equiptment, people were just using the tables, booths, etc. Most of the attendees were gay men.It was quite different from what you see most places nowdays. There was a lot of drug use and a lot of out in the open sex. It seems to me that there was a lot more changing partners and switching roles than you see now.

The first BDSM party i attended was a private one, in a private home. I'm not sure there *were* public clubs back then, at least not in San Diego, and certainly not for 17 year old me.

As James said, drug use was open and common back then and there was far more casual swapping of partners (lending of submissives), too. At this party, i was directed to bathe with another submissive in a bubble-filled tub in a huge bathroom while others stood around and watched us, offering suggestions as to how we should touch each other. There was a modified spanking bench sort of thing (low sawhorse with padding) nearby and a procession of Tops and bottoms made good use of it - i clearly remember the sound of the slaps and cries of arousal and pain echoing off the walls of that bathroom as i touched the other woman in the tub with me and she touched me in return.

I was asked by my Dominants to get out and dry off, and as everyone in the room watched, i did. Then they moved me into the upstairs bedroom, bound me face down over a small armchair and i pretty much stayed there for the next couple of hours (with just a couple small breaks to stretch and get something to drink). While there, i was touched by anyone who wandered past in whatever way they wanted to touch me. There were times i was left alone and squirming for more touches, and times i had touches coming at me from more than one person. The touches were of every kind possible in a place and setting like that one.

I loved all of it.

That WAS a fun story!

It was pretty HOT too...i'm melting.

Maybe someday........

I've never been to any private BDSM parties but I've been to a BDSM-oriented dance club a few times. One time was with this Chinese girl I was dating. She wore a very short black leather skirt and a skimpy leather halter top which had a zipper in the front. I had her arms bound behind her so I was free to play with her. Later that night I dragged her to one corner where there were sofas and chairs and I unzipped her top and opened it up so her breasts were in plain view. She was uncomfortable with it at first but I started to french kiss her and make out with her heavily. That was a fun night!

The closest I can come to a public experience was happening into a leather dance club. There was a boot jack there who serviced more than boots. He was using a leather strap on different penis'. He did something different to every man that sat down. The whole scene of people dressed and bound in leather was very exciting to me. My partner wants nothing to do with "the scene" but has encouraged me to find someone who would explore with me.

One thing I appreciated was the person who took us by the hand and showed us around. This club had folks who competed in the leather world and he told us about conferences, dungeons in the area etc. It was more than obvious we did not happen in there on purpose dressed in our white shirts and chinos. LOL

Going to a play party is on my list of things to do.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your stories.

Back