Breast Play

MissTaken

Biker Chick
I have had the opportunity to further explore various modes of breast play...BDSM style! ;) Initially, clips and clothespins were very painful and at times, I finished what I was doing simply because I was expected to, to please my partner. Now, it seems that I would be hard pressed to describe anything being done to them as truly painful....perhaps that is part of my growth and experience. Regardless, I find it all rather exciting.

Doms and subs:

What are some things you enjoy doing or having done to you?

Are they ways in which you manipulate your breasts when masturbating?

Cym's avatars are the impetus for this thread!

I love breats play. I love to tie them, clamp them, put ice and wax on them....................And of coarse lick and kiss them........Have to have lots of touching..........
We like cloths pins, and Vibrating nipple clamps.
And I love it when she cums form breast play................:p

I too started out with just pinching. Crying, alot, when I first played with clothespins. But now... Good Golly. Bright eyes and twinkles...

I love to play with them, teasing them with sensations. Hot, cold, pleasure and pain. When it all starts to feel like one long pleasure I know I have combined it right. Somedays it takes more, others only the slightest bit of touch. I haven't orgasmed yet from it, though very, very close.
Practise. I need to practise more.

I have really sensative breasts - sometimes any touch at all on them just makes me jump and squirm. Unfortunatly not in a good way :(
Other times I love having them treated very roughly indeed. I always used to hate the idea of crocodile clip type nipple clamps - I preferred the screw turn ones because then I could have them only as tight or loose as I wanted. Now though I think I will have to graduate to tighter/fiercer clamps because I'm beginning to crave alot more sensation! ;)

petrel said:
Now though I think I will have to graduate to tighter/fiercer clamps because I'm beginning to crave alot more sensation! ;)

So, that would be normal? I was beginning to wonder if

a) my tolerance for pain had increased

b) my enjoyment of pain/pleasure had increased

or

c) if I had somehow damaged the nerves in my breasts?

"C" is what caused me some worry.

Guys like it too!

Lots of men have very sensitive nipples and breasts. I use lots of this play on my sub.

Ebony

MissTaken said:

or

Actually, I've heard it's pretty common to crave more stimulation, whatever the reason.

It's one thing that the opponents of BDSM play use - because it's kinda like a drug - you need more an more of the stimulation to get the same effect.

For me, it hasn't proven to be the case with everything...

just breast play, at this point.

Hmmmm

MissTaken said:
For me, it hasn't proven to be the case with everything...

just breast play, at this point.

Hmmmm

I thought it was normal to crave more intense sensations! please tell me its normal ('normal' for a pervy, Bisexual switch that is)

seriously I have found that over time I crave more - different sensations, harder, softer, more intense. Its like a high - the first time you climb a twenty foot cliff it must feel great, after the tenth time its not such a thrill and you push yourself to do somehting different/harder - maybe this is just me?

:confused:

MissTaken said:

or

Oh I love this thread Miss T!!!

This is my most favorite form of play (it's a good thing Himself likes it a lot too)...

In answer to your questions, I, of course, can only speaak for myself... but I do think that as my limits are stretched my tolerance for pleasureable pain increases, I need more, stronger sensations.

At the same time, I do believe that my enjoyment of the pain/pleasure has increased. Again, I want more sensations, stronger sensations.

I don't believe that this is because of any nerve damage. Actually, I think it is more like when I was breast feeding my son. In the beginning, my nipples were really sore and sensitive, but they toughened up over time. I think that is part of what has happened.

But, then again, it depends also on hormone levels, tolerance levels and emotional levels... in other words, what worked today may not work tomorrow. What I can tolerate today, I may not be able to tolerate on another day.

And then too, it depends on if my breasts are bound or not. Somehow the binding of my breasts increases the feelings tremendously.

I've done a lot of really intense and extreme breast play, as some here know, like piercing play, for example, of various types. I've had them bound a couple times in the past few years like the pics one sees in the on the BDSM sites, bound until they were alarmingly purple. (I don't, however, like doing that, partially cuz it just plain hurts when the bindings come off, and i think i'm going to limit such play in the future.) I've had bound breasts *and* pins, the kind one uses for sewing, stuck into them in pretty, colorful patterns.

From my perspective, that which determines what we do and how far we take our play is focused, always, on who i'm with and what need is shared between us.

Sometimes there's no real need for breast play at all because our focus is elsewhere. Sometimes, clamps are plenty. Sometimes i'd like more.

Honestly, i cannot imagine letting anyone pierce me again, as MS and i did so frequently, unless that whole piercing hunger was a part of our shared need in a manner similar to what he and i felt.

I don't think that we require more and more intense stimulation as we gain in experience; i think we want more and more varied experiences. There is a difference. The former need speaks to faceless addiction the other to shared pleasure.

Breast play is sublime. A good thing, i think, since it seems so central to what we give and get each other as players in this arena.
:rose:

Boy, my experience with breast play is tame compared to cym's... i love to have my nipples bitten, to the point that i don't think i can stand it anymore, and then past that... what a rush of sensations it sends down below!!! i also love to have my nipples clamped, then have them smacked a little, be it with hand, or crop, or whatever...
Anything that is done to my nipples tho, as with any other pain to any other part of my body, has to happen after i've already gotten excited to some point... no pain for me from the outset.. that just plain hurts.. but, turn me on a little, and i think i can handle anything!!! hugs to all... sierra

cymbidia said:

I don't think that we require more and more intense stimulation as we gain in experience; i think we want more and more varied experiences. There is a difference. The former need speaks to faceless addiction the other to shared pleasure.

Breast play is sublime. A good thing, i think, since it seems so central to what we give and get each other as players in this arena.
:rose:

Thank you Cym, I think that was what I was trying to get at - the craving for varied experiences, but hey I guess I could be addicted to pervery and fetishism? oh dear now how would one do cold turkey for that?

These are some great responses. Thanks, everyone.

I do believe cym struck a chord for me in two respects.

Yes. It seems it is variance that is important to me, rather than extreme versus light sensation. Also, with regard to the comment concerning faceless addiction vs sharing...

Yes, I love breast play, but the methods of play depend upon the shared need between my partner and I. Great point and thanks for clearing my thoughts a bit!

Cellis? I don't know if this is the case with you, but I had heard that larger breasted women who breast feed lose some sensitivity in their nipples. LOL since my sex life was pretty flat before breast feeding, it is difficult to compare. I did, however, breast feed both my children. I wonder if this has anything to do with my needs and enjoyment for breast play.

Thank you, again...everyone, for your candor.

a mini lesson in neurobiology

okay, in order for a nerve to sent a message to your brain (be it "ow" or "oooooooooh!") it has to be stimulated over a certain threshold. nerves that are constantly being stimulated, especially ones that are stimulated way over the threashold, will change that threshold as your brain sees fit in order to prevent you from overloading your body's hard wiring. this often happens to women who are breast feeding because their nipples are getting a lot more stimulation (i mean that in the neurological sense, not the sexual). while this is not precisely nerve damage, it can lead to nerve damage because of your already desensitized state. i wouldn't be concerned about needing more stimulation, but i would caution you about being sure you and your Dom know where you're going when you push things farther.

Re: Guys like it too!

Ebonyfire said:
Lots of men have very sensitive nipples and breasts. I use lots of this play on my sub.

Ebony

I am a Dom but my nipples are very sensitive
Little bites....on flesh of "breast"

God I am getting turned on.....

Anyway

Every Sub I have ever meet has an increase "need" for pain as either reward or punishment.

MissTaken said:
These are some great responses. Thanks, everyone.
Cellis? I don't know if this is the case with you, but I had heard that larger breasted women who breast feed lose some sensitivity in their nipples. LOL since my sex life was pretty flat before breast feeding, it is difficult to compare. I did, however, breast feed both my children. I wonder if this has anything to do with my needs and enjoyment for breast play.

Thank you, again...everyone, for your candor.

Gee, Miss T, no one ever told me that. I can honestly say that has never been true for me. My nipples are extremely sensitive, some days more than others. but always sensitive.
;)

Merelan, I must be slipping I didn't even think to post a link..............Good thinking................;)

That's it, where is Skitten, you get 3 lashes for slipping....

I got kinda scared reading that article, and did a self exam, just cause it made me feel better... in more ways then one.

Merelan

Thank you so much for posting that link. I think it is very important for those of us with large breasts to be aware of the dangers of damaging them. While Himself is always careful with me, it never hurts to have too much information.

Back