BDSM in daily life

Quint

Literotica Guru
Background: So I was in my zoology lab, and it being the end of the school year, we had a totally BS lab today. The topic is ecology, and we are simulating a predator trying to eat enough prey to survive. Low-quality prey is represented by beans, and high-quality prey, which counts for 5 low-quality prey, is represented by pennies. We have a minute to see how much prey we can gather one by one, and we need at least 40 points to survive at the end of that minute. Also, at the end of each round, the number of pennies scattered around the board is doubled. It started at 2, and went to 4, then to 8, etc. Yes, the game was quite ridiculous; my TA cringed when he explained that we had to do it.

BDSM: The "predator" is blindfolded. We also applied this game to real life; at a certain point, the number of high-quality prey equals the number of low-quality prey available, and the predator will give up chasing after low-quality prey in favor of the abundant high-quality prey. This time, when he changes his focus, is called the "switching point."

Flaws: 1.) When the blindfold was put on me, I went into "prey" mode, and therefore didn't survive very well. 2.) Switching normally involves changing from predator to prey, not low-quality prey to high-quality prey. I really should have corrected my TA for his mistakes, but that isn't my place as a sub. o)

Petrel, I hope this cheered you up.

Isn't it fun when things that come at us day to day can put our mind in D/s place? I love this story. I have had to have a lot of blood work done lately and I just closed my eyes and went into this very rich BDSM fantasy. I hated to have it come to an end. I have other tests pending and I hope they don't need my head because I intend to be somewhere else.

OMG!
Science AND kink!
I'm in heaven.

Think i can work any kinda imaginary kink angle out of having to go to the DMV on Monday? C'mon... help me think one up...

For me

When a substitute teacher comes up to me and says "I am your sub today and "where do you want me?" I almost laugh my ass for for there are soooo many responses for me to give. Yes, I think about it on a regular basis.

Cymbidia, you have been ordered to wear something black and somewhat revealing. Underneath you will be wearing nipple jewelry in addition to your usual. Something pinchy. You are forbidden to make eye contact with anyone. You must always make sure you are standing with your hands in front of you, as if bound, and your feet in the same posture. Your Dom is close by, watching to see if you disobey. You are nervous because you know you will have to at least pretend to look at the people who will be asking you questions. If you do not obey your Dom he will...(fill in your favorite here my Dear). Of course you will disobey.

Ohhhh, BunzMama...

Okay.
Black and slightly too risque for the DMV it shall be.
No eye contact.
Nipple jewelry, pinchy style (gonna play hell with the "a little bit too risque" rule - or maybe *that* will be the "too risque" part... hm...).
Bondage posture.
A Dom/me nearby, my Dom/me, watching...

Man.
Monday at 11:25am can't get here soon enough!
:D

Daily life...

:rose:
Daily life... hmm... well let's see... i'm not a sub, i'm a slave, i live it 24/7... here's a small taste...
Tuesdays and Thursdays are short skirt days.
(No matter what the weather! Yep that's right, short skirt, thigh highs, no panties, just try that when there's 6" of snow and the temp is below 20, and add in a wind chill... OMG... That alone will explain why my winter coat is long and wool!)
:rose:

in california 24/7

hey ho everyone...
it's me it's me.....garylee
made it to ole california and doing 24/7 live in service to Mistress...
everyone said I was spose' to check in with you and tell you whuz up.. ok--I am doing it real life full time now--no more remote control deal.

any questions????

see ya, huh????

sure do like the warm sunny weather compared to the gloomy cold spring back home....

be good...take care..
and please drive easy out there...please?????

check in with you later..

Bunz, can I borrow your iagination some time? I promis I'll return it in pristine condition.

*weg*
KW

KestralWolfe you can borrow my imagination but be careful it may get you in trouble. LOL

All of my medical testing has deteremined I have kidney stones. I passed one monster (took it to the clinic with a birth announcement - named her Sharon - listing my doctor as a graduate from the Marquis de Sade School of Medicine because he refused to give me pain meds until he ran more tests) and have several more proceedures to go before I get the all clear. I have had to do a lot of catching and watching to see if I pass any more between now and surgery time this week.

I came up with this role play where my Honey is a Chief in the Navy and she has to watch me give a specimen for a routine drug screening. I sketched it out and she ran with it. It was very hot. She was very convincing as the hard nosed Navy Lifer Chief and I was equally convincing as the humiliated, but very excited, Seaman Recruit. I liked touching myself for her without it being too obvious that I was trying to come on to her. A lingerng finger on my clit, spreading my lips wider than necessary all the while acting like I was embarassed beyond words. Both of us enjoyed this role play a lot. I got disciplined for being so disrespectful to my superior. Life is good.

Cymbidia, how did your trip to the DMV go? Did you do everything you were requested to do? Did it help make the time go by faster?

Iamadog, how are things going with your Mistress? Is being with her what you had hoped it would be? How are you adjusting? Maybe you could start a thread talking about how to make the transition to 24/7. Keep in touch.

replys......

Iamadog, how are things going with your Mistress? Is being with her what you had hoped it would be? How are you adjusting? Maybe you could start a thread talking about how to make the transition to 24/7. Keep in touch.

=====
is it what I thought????? hell no. I figured on being able to talk about things but it ain't happening.
how am I adjusting? ..not worth a shit!!
start a thread??? please don't! having way way too many problems and have said too damned much online in open forum as it is.....

really need to stay offline awhile and get swome shit taken care of....
may be....out of touch a bit.....need to find a f...g m.d. some how soon....
gotta go....not allowed much time "online".....
try to get back here soon......working word here is--------- t-r-y......

mad dog....

Iamaddog, get thee to a M.D. now my friend. Do not wait. If you need treatment putting it off will not make things better.

I am sorry you are having a tough time adjusting and even more sorry there is little communication with your Mistress. Could it be she is one of those who confuse abuse wih BDSM? If you are wondering this in any place in your mind, get out. You may need some distance to think things out and it does not really sound like you are in a safe space. I may be reading more into your post than you are saying but from what I read regarding your situation it does not feel good to my gut. You don't sound good Hon.

Take care of yourself.

K

second that

iamaddog,

I agree with HotXBunz to the nth degree. I have been reading your posts with vicarious excitement, and wishing the best for you, and now this. I'm worried about your safety, also. Is your line of communication with the outside world limited to an extent that you fear for your safety? And what exactly has happened that you need an M.D.? I'm not asking you to spill details publicly, these questions are more my concerns for you.

This seems as good a place as any to reiterate that abuse can happen to men, too. If it doesn't feel "right" to you, then it is no longer SS&C. Please don't disappear for long; we want to know that you're okay.

--a worried Freya

future uncertain ....

today is tue/5/14/02..9:16pm......here at the house....
I am told...if I can't find a f...g job soon I am out in the damned street with no where to go.....SOOOOOO I sure as hell hope something happens OR>>>>>>> maybe I may end up heading back to iowa IF I can sell off anything to make gas money from Ca. to Ia.----????????

always f..g something.
as to what that bleeding was about....
and the burning....
this is the last time in public forum.....
the bleeding WAS from a homemade chastity that went bad....

the bad burning WAS from a new method of milking.....that I had never gone through.....and it burned inside me for 2 days after...

I do not wish to say too much more....\

having trouble as it is to stay alive....period.....
don't wanna sleep in the car again.....

see ya....maybe????
mad dog

HotXBunz said:
Cymbidia, how did your trip to the DMV go? Did you do everything you were requested to do? Did it help make the time go by faster?
Ohhhhhh, welllll, my trip to the DMV was nothing like any previous trips, that's for sure!

I did *almost* all that was requested of me. I just could not wear the clamps, they would have been WAY too obvious. I did, however, wear a semi-sheer black-on-black floral blouse over some black jeans. Since i never wear a bra (except in scene or to parties where it's part of my scene clothing), i had clusters of men around me in no time. It was amusing to watch them not watch me, you know? Luckily all my years of sunning myself at clothing-optional beaches kicked in and i simply let them look. What could i do? My hands were bound in front, my ankles below. I had a couple people get up and offer me thier chair but i refused, politely, eyes downcast.

I think the DMV official i finally talked to thought i was a little touched in the head. She slowed her speech wway down and spoke to me in simple sentences. I wonder why? Could it have been that i was so distracted by my Dominant over against the wall, leaning there, watching, that i fumbled my answers to her?

Great fun, Bunz.
Thanks.

Re: future uncertain ....

iamaddog said:
today is tue/5/14/02..9:16pm......here at the house....
I am told...if I can't find a f...g job soon I am out in the damned street with no where to go.....SOOOOOO I sure as hell hope something happens OR>>>>>>> maybe I may end up heading back to iowa IF I can sell off anything to make gas money from Ca. to Ia.----????????

always f..g something.
as to what that bleeding was about....
and the burning....
this is the last time in public forum.....
the bleeding WAS from a homemade chastity that went bad....

the bad burning WAS from a new method of milking.....that I had never gone through.....and it burned inside me for 2 days after...

I do not wish to say too much more....\

having trouble as it is to stay alive....period.....
don't wanna sleep in the car again.....

see ya....maybe????
mad dog

mad dog, I am not one to pass judgement on another's choices, but I think it's clear that your situation is not healthy either physically or emotionally.
I hope you can see that with clear eyes, and do what is right for you.
You will be in my prayers.

Re: Re: future uncertain ....

CarolineOh said:
mad dog, I am not one to pass judgement on another's choices, but I think it's clear that your situation is not healthy either physically or emotionally.
I hope you can see that with clear eyes, and do what is right for you.
You will be in my prayers.
Caroline, we all feel the same. There's been a lot of advice, a lot of help, a lot of caring directed toward maddog in the last couple months.

However, he has to want to be helped for all our concern to be of value.

He has to recognize that he's in danger, that what's he's in the middle of is something most of us see as alarmingly abusive, for our words to have any meaning to him.

He has to trust our insights and take our advice and walk away from the situation for our honest alarm and compassion for him to be of any use.

Otherwise...our alarm simply spends itself futilely inthe endless void of his not being willing to take the first steps toward his own safety.
:(

Cymbidia, I whole heartedly agree that Iamaddog has to "feel" this for himself. I fired three therapists in the old days because they did not understand what I needed from my therapy. I "needed" to know how to change someone who was abusing me. (go ahead, I hear all of you laughing lol) I did not see where I could go with two small children and a HS education. My fourth therapist got down and dirty with me talked about trade offs and other head expanding things and basically told me she refused to work on the relationship, I could stay with my abuser if I wanted but we were going to work on me. I was with her two months and left my husband. She finally said the things I needed to hear and in a way I could apply them to myself.

I am touched that our friend Iamaddog feels like this is a safe space and that he can come here for support. Hopefully he will heed our heart felt advise and take care of himself. SS&C is a two way street and implies responsibility for and from everyone involved. If we will not take care of ourselves first and foremost, how can we expect someone else to do it in a scene or any other D/s situation?

Iamaddog, you have some serious choices to make. You are in my prayers.

Cymbidia, I loved your description of your trip to the DMV. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall.

I had a medical proceedure done today and got to be strapped down and drugged. I imagined I had been kidnapped and was sent to a camp where they did medical experiments. The people were nice enough and the facilities clean. I wiggled out of the straps once and was chastised and given more sedation. I spoke as little as possible so as to not give away my real identity. I would have been killed if they knew who I really was. Life is good. LOL

I think I need to get back into school. I have too much time on my hands to think up stuff like this.

iamadog-If you see this...try to get yourself out of your situation as best you can...realize (if you can) that simply by being here, being alive, you have the right to life, and health... the same right everyone else does. Listen to everyone's good advice, and take care of yourself.

the gods bless you.

cym, and hot- How about this one ;)

Going to get my car fixed this last time...the sub fixing my car tried to overstep her bounds, and fix several things that weren't broken at the time. She thought I wouldn't notice, and punish her, but I did, of course... In a stern, no-nonsense voice, I told her that her disobedience was not going to be tolerated, and that she was going to recieve 10 lashes for it. 20 more if she did not rectify the situation, and quickly. Of course, she snapped right to it, and upon completion knelt in front of me, holding my keys out above her head. I found my car in perfect order, washed and waxed, the nterior clean, and sweet-smelling.

Who says imagination is dead? Of course, only parts of that happened ;)

KW

cymbidia said:
Ohhhh, BunzMama...

Okay.
Black and slightly too risque for the DMV it shall be.
No eye contact.
Nipple jewelry, pinchy style (gonna play hell with the "a little bit too risque" rule - or maybe *that* will be the "too risque" part... hm...).
Bondage posture.
A Dom/me nearby, my Dom/me, watching...

Man.
Monday at 11:25am can't get here soon enough!

Cym sweetie, for the benefit of a poor confused Brit what on earth is the DMV???

I'm not cym but I can tell you.

DMV= Department of Motor Vehicles.

KestralWolfe, This was wonderful. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

Do any of you think that folks in the lifestyle are a bit more creative and maybe even a bit above average in the intelligence department? I know it sounds snotty, and I hate that, but it has been my experience both in RL and on this board that I am dealing with extreemly intelligent, creative people. I may be off base equating creativity with higher intellectual function.

My students think i've lost my mind.

I was listening to them read the last book in the K reading series today and keeping detailed notes of their errors. The story has two sentences that say:

We can make a dam. We can make a dam with mud and sticks.

My K's are very concerned with cussing words and dam was a word they had to sound out. They weren't gonna say dam, thinking it was damn.

So, my notes for several of them look like this (their errors are in parentheses).

We can make a dam (Dom). We can make a dam (Dom) with mud and sticks.

After hearing at least four times that a Dom can be made with mud and sticks, i had to leave the room. I'm not too sure about the sticks part, but molding a Dom out of mud sounds "interesting".

morninggirl5 said:
After hearing at least four times that a Dom can be made with mud and sticks, i had to leave the room. I'm not too sure about the sticks part, but molding a Dom out of mud sounds "interesting".
I cannot stop giggling about this. The idea...and the reality...of hearing all those innocent voices earnestly proclaiming this to be the truth is just plain funny! No wonder you had to leave the room, mg!

But...but...i don't want a sick and mud Dom. Can i have the regular kind, please?

Back