Wine Enemas

NemoAlia

Voracious
Lacking a dom at this moment, I'm interested in neat sensations that I can experience by myself. What would happen if I gave myself an enema with wine? Does anyone have any experience with this?

I am an experienced enema player, from a health perspective and utilizing them during BDSM play.

All alcoholic substances that you put into your body via an enema bag/bulb will be absorbed almost directly into your bloodstream through the very delicate and thin membranes inside your rectum and colon.

You will get drunk with very little alcohol.

You can kill yourself if you use too much alcohol.

What's "too much"? Who knows. For you, it's going to be different than for me. However, if you use the equivalent of what you would normally drink, for instance, you'll hurt yourself.

Honestly, i would *not* do this. I think it's too dangerous, and especially alone. If you got into trouble, who would help you? Who would call the EMT's if it was necessary? Who would drive you to doc?

Light some candles, put some good music on, drink a glass of wine or two, then do a series of three enemas, the first one containing soap (and there's special soap and amounts to use, too) and the next two of plain water.

Read this thread, please, for more detailed info.
http://www.literotica.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74587&highlight=enema+soap

Please be safe.
:rose:

Cym is right (seems like i'm always saying that!) It's easy to overdose with an alcohol enema because there it's quickly absorbed and the body can't purge itself (vomit the alcohol.)

Please don't try it.

What if I dilute the wine a lot with water?

I'm not too concerned about hurting myself irreparably, since I live with folks who aren't too embarrassed to take me to the emergency room if necessary. However, I'm not sleeping with 'em, so this is an "on my own" process, as long as all goes well.

Cymbidia, thanks for your suggestion regarding the three enemas. I do things like that on my own, and I love 'em. However, I'll admit that I'm thrilled by the idea of a little novelty. Can you think of something else in this area that would add to the effect?

Novelty

First, don 't do the wine for the various reasons posted above. Secondly, have a person of the same sex give you a regular enema and enjoy(?) the humiliation. Try it, you'll love it.

Thank you all for your advice. However, I'm not so much looking for advice regarding whether or not to try a wine enema. I'm looking for advice on how to do it safely, and what all the possible effects (positive and negative) could be. I'm fascinated by the idea of getting that alcohol "buzz" without drinking... and of having an enema in the process...

To me humiliation isn't as much a part of the appeal of enemas as it is to some people. Enemas with a partner are a preparation for anal play, in my mind; so the experience is one of sensation and expectation, rather than humiliation. By myself, the same applies, although with more of a focus on sensation than on anticipated anal play. Therefore, I think that although fallon2's suggestion of involving a non-lover partner in the process might be a good one for some people, it doesn't quite suit my taste.

Are there other forms of novelty that y'all can suggest, for a girl with my proclivities?

What a waste of wine. For this use I would recommend MD20/20 since that is crap for wine anyway. :D I would highly suggest you find a dom sooner than later. :devil:

NemoAlia said:
To me humiliation isn't as much a part of the appeal of enemas as it is to some people. Enemas with a partner are a preparation for anal play, in my mind; so the experience is one of sensation and expectation, rather than humiliation. By myself, the same applies, although with more of a focus on sensation than on anticipated anal play.
Nor is it often humiliation play for me. On some occasions in my life it's been incorporated into BDSM play in a punishment/humiliation manner but not often. For me, the allure is sensation, fullness, and squeaky-clean cleanliness. It's another way to feel and a process of cleaning myself, often in preparation for anal play but just as often because i like the sensations. I find the entire process erotic, quite frankly, except the releasing part, when i really really want to be alone. (I don't do scat play at all.) Whether with a partner or alone, my fondness for enemas is almost always about the sensations the process produces in me, a positive, not a negative humiliation kinda thing.

Well, it's all been said so the only thing I have to add remotely topical is a bad joke: "My wife's favourite Wine? 'I wanna got to FLORida!" Better spoken, yanno - whine and wine - aw, nevermind.

edited due to coments below - I don't want anyone to come in harms way.

Last edited:
Mixing any amount of alcohol into an enema solution is a bad idea.

cymbidia said:
Mixing any amount of alcohol into an enema solution is a bad idea.

She's right. It's a good way to end up with a very damaged liver or even dead. The alcohol would go directly into your system with out being digested at all. It just isn't safe at all.

Thank you all for your concern... You have successfully steered me clear of danger. Now I'll just have to come up with another adventure upon which to set my sights. Hm...

Sparkling grape juice?

I'm no expert, but perhaps the others might know if this is okay or if bubbly juices are bad for the colon.

NemoAlia said:
What if I dilute the wine a lot with water?
It's still a very bad, very risky idea to put drinking alcohol into your rectum/colon via enema gear.
I'll admit that I'm thrilled by the idea of a little novelty. Can you think of something else in this area that would add to the effect?
Here are a few websites if you simply *must* try different recipes.

Usually only experienced people add stuff to the enema basics of soap and water.
BE SURE not to simply toss in whatever you have hanging out in your fridge.
You'll hurt yourself if you do.

www.bethtyler.com <--- pay site except for the products for sale but THE premier enema-related site on the net

http://www.naturalmom.com/articleb.htm

http://www.colonichealth.com/erecipes.htm

http://www.independenthealth.net/cleanse/enema-recipes.html

http://enemas.nu/recipes1.htm

http://www.enematips.com/enemarecipes.html

Me, too.

Truffles?
Eggs?
:eek:

Not in my colon, thank you very much!
At least not from the outside in direction of an enema!

My thoughts exactly cym.

I'm not even gonna tell you the other part of what I'm thinking about that enema receipe. It's just wrong.

have to agree with the eggs and truffle oil being a bda idea;
but did anyone go look at the other recipies on that site - some sound interesting but I am really dubious abous the claim that a coffee enema releives headaches?

A coffee enema probably would probably get rid of a headache...just from the caffine. But odds are you would get a rebound headache when the caffine left your system.

Back