Love and Domination

Shadowsdream

Dream Maker
Much has been posted online about worthless men being whipped and humiliated by the leather and latex clad Dominatrix who holds them in less than contempt. Simpering submissive woman in tears at the feet of the uncaring Dom who uses them only for sexual perversions.
Reality shows the intense love and committment it takes on both sides to step beyond societies bounderies.
Any BDSM lovers here?

Shadowsdream said:
Much has been posted online about worthless men being whipped and humiliated by the leather and latex clad Dominatrix who holds them in less than contempt. Simpering submissive woman in tears at the feet of the uncaring Dom who uses them only for sexual perversions.
Reality shows the intense love and committment it takes on both sides to step beyond societies bounderies.
Any BDSM lovers here?

my Master is far from uncaring. And I am far from a "simpering submissive female" hehehe.

And we live in reality...our relationship is not online...and we are not what some write about. I am not saying that they are right or wrong on how they write and see a D/s relationship...but just different. Every relationship is unique. Yes we are lovers...he is my Master and I am his submissive.

yuppietowngirl

Nice to meet you...

Yes the D/s world is lived in many ways...there is no right or wrong way...but many misconceptions about that.

I am always interested to hear the long lasting love stories where Domination and submission compliment each others unique needs in pride.

Welcome to Lit, Shadowsdream.

There are many here who are in, or have experienced, lasting and loving relationships. I count myself among their number.

This, you'll find, is no chat-room dungeon full of teenagers and callow thrill-seekers. As for the stories posted here...well, you have to sift them. But there are as many gems as lumps of clay, if you're willing to dig.

Definitely a lover

Some may think my idea of BDSM is a bit romanticized, but yes, I long for a relationship built on love and commitment, trust and honesty.

A Dom who accepts my gift of submission as well as my gift of love~or are they intertwined?

I don't know.

I do know that I wish for tender kisses, flowers and many smiles in my future as the sun beams down upon U/us.

:kiss: :rose: :)

Now, a second cup of coffee.... :rolleyes:

Thank you for the welcome RisiaSkye

I suspected that this was the right forum for Me. Though I lurk on many lists I participate in few.

I look forward to getting to know you all better and posting some of My own stories from time to time.

Welcome, Shadowsdream. I think you will find this forum an excellent place to discuss BDSM.

Welcome, again, Shadowsdream. As Risia said, this forum most definitely geared toward skin-to-skin BDSM as opposed to the chat room crap, i mean kind. The majority of us have some, and some of us have many years, of real experience with BDSM relationships and play styles.

I've got the lovliest feeling that you'll fit in here among us as if you'd always been here.
:rose:

Last edited:
Thank you CarolineOh and cymbidia for your warm acceptance~to this interesting and thought provoking group.

I look forward to becoming a valuable contributor and of course I am a sponge for new information.~One never knows it all...thank god knowledge is a never ending journey.

submision

As miss said above submission is truly a gift of love. Pass it on!:cool:

Well,

I have maintained for many years that I did not feel I could have a romantic relationship with a sub. However, I am embarking on the "full meal deal" with my submissive tavish. He just happens to be my love too. We fell in love first, so who knew?

So what could be better? I get my 24/7 slave who is totally devoted to Me, and I get my best friend and lover. Life is good! <Also I have my sissy boy to play with too!>

Ebony

Interesting conversation here. My idea of being dom/domme is not beating up and hurting My sub. But treating them as a treasure, a gift that should be cherished. Treated with respect for the gift of submission. To Me this makes for a relationship not just a spank and poke lol.
Sabbath

Oh Nessus, it's so very good to see you again. Your kind sensuality, your evident elegance, and your soothing sensitivity have been sorely missed.
b.

Sabbath said:
Interesting conversation here. My idea of being dom/domme is not beating up and hurting My sub. But treating them as a treasure, a gift that should be cherished. Treated with respect for the gift of submission. To Me this makes for a relationship not just a spank and poke lol.
Sabbath

I think what is important to keep in mind is that our roles, if we wish to succeed in our relationships, must be a natural part of the relationship itself. If we try to create the dynamic between ourselves and our partners based on pre-conceived roles, we are doomed to fail.

Because I have needs that fall out side of the realm of the nilla world and Himself meets those needs... who is to say that he does not love me... because he most assuredly does... and he treasures me and honors my soul.

We have a loving relationship built on mutual respect and understanding. He treasures me and treats thusly. And I personally never feel more loved than when I wear his hand print on my ass. ;)

I am in a very loving D/s relationship based on mutual respect and understanding of each other's needs. We have high hopes for our future together. I've never felt more cherished in my life.

Hi everyone.
I am new to this, although, I have encountered bdsm in life. I would really like to find more about this and learn who I can call myself, Dom, Sub or nilla :( . In any case, I've used to read Literotica boards before, but only read, now I got braver and decided to post. I hope I can find some friends here and at the same time to learn more about myself.
Thank you in adavance :)

Welcome

Blueeyeed said:
Hi everyone.
I am new to this, although, I have encountered bdsm in life. I would really like to find more about this and learn who I can call myself, Dom, Sub or nilla :( . In any case, I've used to read Literotica boards before, but only read, now I got braver and decided to post. I hope I can find some friends here and at the same time to learn more about myself.
Thank you in adavance :)

Welcome to our little corner of Lit, Blueeyed...

You are one of the reasons we are here... to share and to learn...

Let me echo my friend Cellis and offer you a warm welcome, Blueeyeed.

This is a good thread

So I am bumping it up hoping that our newer participants will post their experiences and views.

Ebony

Shadowsdream said:
Any BDSM lovers here?

There's room in the relationship I'm in for tenderness and understanding on both sides, and a large amount of commitment that has seen us through many ups and downs in our relationship, as well as outside forces that affected it.

It started as a D/s relationship, and that is one of the bottom lines or expectations sexually as well as in our everday interaction, but, there is no question that we have grown to love one another. If the edges start to blur a bit too much, I do get a reminder that She is my Mistress first, no if's, ands or buts.

It's fairly new at only 1 1/2 years and a committed LDR, but I think it is the aspect of love as well as compatibility within the D/s structure that pushes us to dare to seek and strive for a 24/7 live-in relationship (whatever that will look like for us - we have taken it slow, with a mutual understanding and commitment to the goals in the relationship).

Love and D/s

B and i have only been together a few months, but it is the most romantic and loving d/s relationship I could want. We not only have incredible play times and wonderful "down" times I crave where I kneel at his feet, my head on his leg, while we watch a movie and he strokes my hair... but he also shows his caring when he: helps my sons with their homework, makes waffles for the kids and I on Sunday morning, humors me when I "drag" him to a hockey game and go nuts yelling and screaming, hugs me when I worry about the antics of my older kids, etc. etc.

All this and erotic spankings, kinky sex, great rope work, a toy bag full of surprises, occasional play parties ... I just don't know how I could ask for more.

-justina

Back