Something to drooooool over

oh man that looks like fun! your reply column had a sa lonely zero so i thought i would write in!

What a delightful piece of "furniture." Of course The Stockroom always seems to have great BDSM items.

Dreaming <<<<<<<< I'll put right next to the Catherine Wheel.

THanks for the post.

I better grab my coffee.........I'm a late riser. Judging from the error in the last post I better drink now, write later <smiles>.

The Fantasy Rack

Ah yes.
Fantasies, indeed.

The Stockroom is my all-time favorite online place for toys, btw. I've been ordering from them for years and only had to return something once. They were really good about the remedying the problem, too.

Looks like fun!

I would love to own something like that! Oh the possibilities!

Ebony

Re: The Fantasy Rack

cymbidia said:
Ah yes.
Fantasies, indeed.

The Stockroom is my all-time favorite online place for toys, btw. I've been ordering from them for years and only had to return something once. They were really good about the remedying the problem, too.
Yep, I've ordered from them as well, they are really fast even with delivery to Germany.
But this rack... good thing they don't deliver that one internationally, so I CAN'T order ist :D

Monika

Oh My!!!

Who wouldn't love to have one of those in their playroom... I would say the possibilites are just about endless...

I, too, have ordered from the Stockroom before and have found them to be very good.

Droooooooooool

Oh yummy, what fun this would be! I may make my own....furniture....but this would make a delightful addition. *Watches the D/s'ers mesmerised by thoughts of this item*

KW

ps. another good place to order from is

http://www.erosboutique.com

I've ordered from them, and know someone in Boston who has gone into their shop, they're great.

hmm, the link just goes to the front page now, I guess it's an expired link? What was the item, I'm curious.... By the way, I know JT of JT's stockroom and he is a really great guy and runs his business well, and treats his employees better. And they always give you a blow pop with every order heh heh

punkrockdom said:
hmm, the link just goes to the front page now, I guess it's an expired link? What was the item, I'm curious.... By the way, I know JT of JT's stockroom and he is a really great guy and runs his business well, and treats his employees better. And they always give you a blow pop with every order heh heh
I guess it's because the Springsale is over.
It was a really nice bondage rack.

Monika

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
*sigh*

Probably just as well I cannot get that over here ... as you say - the possibilities are just too delicious to think about! (Wonder if any UK companies make anything similar ... well, suppose it will be fun looking!)

Now going off to have a cold shower!

willow :rose:

You know, TheStockroom is dangerous: one of the big reasons MasterMe and I are on the waiting list for a two bedroom place is so we can dedicate a bedroom to play space. It's the only way I'll ever have room for the bondage bench I want without getting rid of all the books--something I'll *never* do. But oh, how I lust after that bench. *pant*

WillowPuss said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
*sigh*

Probably just as well I cannot get that over here ... as you say - the possibilities are just too delicious to think about! (Wonder if any UK companies make anything similar ... well, suppose it will be fun looking!)

Now going off to have a cold shower!

willow :rose:

:D Get ready for the nex cold shower...
http://www.fetters-leather.com/
They make great leather stuff and have a great furniture section too. The prices are... lets put it mildly... high.

Monika

Frouwa_Aph said:

:D Get ready for the nex cold shower...
http://www.fetters-leather.com/
They make great leather stuff and have a great furniture section too. The prices are... lets put it mildly... high.

Monika

Ohhhhhh wow!
Thanks for the link :)

The prices ARE high - no two ways about it ... all I have to do now is win the lottery, move to a (much) bigger house and ....

brrrrrrrrrrr ... cold shower coming up!!!

Back