Raise a loud huzzah

*big smiles*

Good for You, Quint!

I find that when the pain becomes intense, pressing down as though you were going to the bathroom relieves most, if not all the pain.

Take care....and enjoy one another to the fullest.

It sounds as though you are well on your way to doing so.

Miss T

oh, how wonderful, Quint!

Hey Quint,

I'm so happy that you're letting yourself ease into this wonderful realm of sex-play. You're definitely going about it the right way. I wonder, what kind of lube are you using? I've noticed that certain kinds of lube burn when I use them for this particular activity (even when they don't burn with regular fucking). I love liquid silk for everyday frolics, but it burns me in ass play. I swear by slippery stuff for ass-friendly fucking. It feels cool, soothing, and gentle. I think they make a few varieties; the kind I like is in a red bottle. The ingredients are:

Deionized (purified) water, Propylene glycol, Isopropanol, Polyethylene oxide, Methylparaben.

Perhaps experimenting with a variety of lubes will help you find the one that's best for your own ass-play. It really made it easier for me. Ooh, I just got an idea-- do you know those bulb-head graduated medicine droppers used to give cough syrup to two year olds? You might use one of those to squirt a bit of lube inside prior to the actual fucking. Sometimes, because of the tightness of the fit, it's difficult to get lube past the outer anal sphincter. I haven't tried this myself, but it seems a fairly good solution to that particular obstacle. You can never ever have too much lube!

I'm an anal novice as well-- I've only done it 6 times, and the first two were remarkably unremarkable to me. Then I did it with my Canadian boy-thing and the chemistry was perfect, the planets were properly aligned, and I was completely blown away by the intensity of my first anal orgasm. It was like nothing else I have ever felt. I made me greedy-- I demanded it from him four days in a row-- and would have asked for more had he not gone back to Winnipeg. Grr.

Something else that really helped me a lot was the use of the word "pause". I guess that would be equivalent to a yellow-light safe word? At any rate, it was good for times when I thought I wanted to quit because the sensation was too intense. He'd stop moving entirely and I'd consciously relax my muscles and let him know when it was okay to start again. He would apply more lube while I was re-adjusting, as well. Deep breathing also helped me an incredible amount. I couldn't have enjoyed it if I didn't have such an incredibly intuitive, receptive, and responsive partner.

The thing that amazed me most was the level of endorphin response I got from it. I guess this is what might be called entering anal head-space if the literal connotations were not so damn silly. It was more intoxicating than any drug I have ever done, and I've tried a whole bunch. I was amazed by how altered I felt during and after.

I do encourage you to return to this activity on a fairly regular basis. I know that my threshhold of response to intense sensation varies wildly according to the time of the month. For example, I can take pain/pleasure much better after my period than in the week leading up to it. What hurts you one week might feel incredible the next. I do think there's a very real link there.

Good luck and congratulations! I'm so happy for you!

--Freya

Oh man...i miss hot hard deep wild ass fucking.

I mean, YAY! WOOHOO!
Way to go, Quint! Broadening your sexual horizons AND having fun: the perfect beginning of a new month.
:D

i congratulate you too...

The thumb is up! What's THAT spozed to mean?

i, too, am envious somehow. Unless i change my attitude considerably the best i can hope for is "the strap-on" experience iamaddog has been raving about.

This just keeps getting weirder. Maybe i want a man with big soft breasts or a woman with a penis. Not the "constructed" kind either.

Oops...oh...hello superlittlegirl. Welcome to Lit. i'm not usually this weird..am i? This thread has just hit me in a weird place.

My own dear little Quint...ass fucked and loving it and me like, totally JEALOUS? i can't take it....well maybe with some lube.

i gotta get outa here. Quint, just wait 'til i finish my current chapter, you'll see.

One more thing, Freya? (that's a superb name), did you actually know that Quint just finished her period, or was that just a general observation?
(really i'm not like this usually)

Really really weird! But i've always preferred weird to normal.

i've heard that anal intercourse makes one "bubbly"...

or was that "fart"?

So IF i'm lucky i can find my large breasted, soft skinned, BDSM inclined, coloratura soprano with a penis?

i don't think luck will cut it. i'm heading to the lab. i'm gonna clone one from scratch. But then i end up with the same problem i had with YOUR clone.

Even if the hardware is perfect, how can i program it to be you? Or in this case...her? it? yeah i love it!

That was no lady!...IT was my WIFE!

Ooooh you've got me in a weird mood tonight. Thanks! :D

and guess what? it gets better!

hey Quint,

I forgot to add something very important in that last post. It gets easier, and better. The first "good time" I had with anal sex still hurt just a bit, because I was not yet used to the effort it takes to consciously relax. I was also using the sting-y lube, and that contributed to the slight discomfort. The second time was fuckin' amazing! This was a DP with him in my pussy and me using a dildo (my Nexus-- perfect for reaching around and fucking myself from the backside!) on my ass. It was a compromise we came to because I was a bit apprehensive about having him in there 2 days in a row, so he suggested I fuck myself so I could have absolute control of the pace and depth. I've never felt so full, and all-encompassingly orgasmic, before or since. That was definitely the pinnacle of my sexual life thus far. The next two times were so easy. I was fully relaxed, I knew what to expect, and I wasn't at all shy about bossing him around to do my bidding. He was amused, to say the least-- kept muttering about how he'd turned me into a "back-door" girl. The last time, I got out the ol' hitachi magic wand and finished myself off, because his bus was leaving within the hour. It was nothing short of incredible.

I don't know if my ease of fucking had to do more with my general state of (mental) relaxation or if my ass was relaxed from the concurrent days of play, or both. I'd wager both. But I fully expect the next time we meet up to be good, too-- I'm keeping my ass (born-again) virgin for him. I expect that it will hurt a bit at first, but I bet the bar will be pushed even higher before we're through. I am definitely an ass-enthusiast. Maybe he'll let me fuck him, if I'm lucky! That would be so much fun.

About post-period ass-sex: it's really weird that we both found this timeframe most conducive to our purpose. I wonder if there's a scientific correlation with increased ass sensitivity/receptivity/relaxation during those days? I'd be interested in finding out. Maybe the entire PC area is more relaxed once the uterine contracting chemicals are done with their work and out of the system. I doubt if there's a body of scientific literature on this subject, but you never know.... I think I might need to launch an inquiry about this in another thread.

keep at it!
--Freya

Oh, and I'm doing quite well, Quint. Thanks for asking. I love this forum. It feels like home.

:)

Re: oh, how wonderful, Quint!

superlittlegirl said:

The thing that amazed me most was the level of endorphin response I got from it. I guess this is what might be called entering anal head-space if the literal connotations were not so damn silly. It was more intoxicating than any drug I have ever done, and I've tried a whole bunch. I was amazed by how altered I felt during and after.

--Freya

I understand this, I feel the same way. For a man to be fucked in the ass by another man, or by a woman with a strap on, as an act of submision, is an incredible experience. Nothing makes me feel so submissive.

Way to go Quint... really way to go...

There is absolutely nothing like being fucked in the ass... and lube is essential... and a good lube at that...

hip hip hoorah for Quint

its a great feeling isn't it - I went through the same thing about six months ago and although it is still painful / tender to be fucked in the ass with a large dildo or cock it just keeps getting better and better, a week or two ago I took his whole cock and prior to that a very large didldo all the way in. God it felt good, edgy, floating, headrush sensation and it turns my play partner on like nothing else. Watching me kneeel legs wide apart and slowly lower myself onto a dildo or (in this case) wine bottle, seeing it dissapear into my asshole while my body sheens with sweat

He's promised to take photos next time so I can see just how slutty and horny I look *wink*

its such an Intense sensation especially if you have a spanking before hand to warm your ass cheeks up! The endorphin rush is partly because (for me anyway) there is such a deep level of trust and submissiveness letting someone fuck you in the ass, especially for women cos we don't have that little prostrate gland - the head rush is all form the intensity and powerplay

i just thought of something, i'm sure its not an original thought but it is to me. i just realized why i love ass fucking so much. its probably the only sexual act that men and women can both indulge in and have the same joys and/or difficulties.

julia

Congrats Q....I can well imagine how elated and proud you are feeling right now, and with good reason. Each limit passed is a moment to savour and holds it's place as a special memory that acts like a magic talisman for the next time. Have fun and enjoy.:)

Catalina

now, an 'anal aficionado'? cool.

A gold medal is due to you from the Marquis; but must be properly pinned on..

:rose:

PS. Now you can answer the old question : is anal sex more closely linked to SM tendencies and satisfications than 'classic' sex?

Quint said:
:eek: Looking back on the dates on this thread...

A year and 4 months, and an anal aficionado. God, I don't think I'll ever get used to reading ancient threads I was a part of.

LOL....now that satisfies my confusion as I did not think this was a new experience from memory of other posts I had read, but then just put it down to granny brain burnout. Didn't even think to check the date.:D

Catalina

Pure said:

PS. Now you can answer the old question : is anal sex more closely linked to SM tendencies and satisfications than 'classic' sex?

Of course, I will offer my two cents. ;)

I would say that anal sex is based on two things. First, the physical sensation cannot be replicated any other way and I happen to love it. There is no or little pain when I have anal sex, so I would hazard a guess that my pleasure has nothing to do with S and M.

Second, there is something to be said for the taboo nature of the act adding to the excitement.

Essentially, I try not to over analyze. If it feels good, do it.

;)

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Pure

PS. Now you can answer the old question : is anal sex more closely linked to SM tendencies and satisfications than 'classic' sex

Quint you are too much, soooooo cool and sooo adept with words. There are few who "forge" them as well as Pure but Quint well....

Rock on Quint

Harry

wow! a thousand congrats! i'm so happy to hear that another anal virgin has taken that step and is happy with it! perhaps one day i'll get the courage...but yours is an inspirational tale!

yesterday morning i woke up horny as hell and with my period, a day early. my hubby was home for the weekend. i dont like sex during my period (thats a long story) so i suggested "back door shenanigans" as he calls it. he said no (as usual) and went out for a while as i slept a little longer, then i woke up as he was placing a well lubed finger up my ass. i was so aroused it was crazy. he obviously had re thought his options and decided to fuck me in the ass. he did the one two three finger thing and then stuck his fat cock in my ass.

i have always enjoyed anal sex but this time, wow! i thought i would go nuts with pleasure. all our teenagers were home and up and it was hell to shut my mouth as he drove and drove and fucked my ass like its never been fucked before.

it just reminded me why i love anal sex so much, it just feels good.

Pure said:

you are missed. come back and bore us.

Back